☆Worry☆

Navi Drabbles/One shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain. That one hated enemy of all idols especially for the open stage performance with absolutely no shelter above them and causing the stage to be slippery. Many have fell because of it and it wasn't a pleasant feeling at all , Hakyeon chewed on his lower lip nervously as they awaited for their turn to perform. They had experienced performing in this harsh weather in the past and slipped because of it and he had a bad feeling about it.

Wonshik noticed how nervous his beloved leader looked before wrapping his arms around Hakyeon's waist , whispering "The performance will go on no matter how worried you are , baby. I know you're afraid of anyone of us getting injured and causing fans to worry but we can only pray for the best while giving starlights our best performance." Hakyeon frowned , scolding the young rapper "Yah don't say things like that so casually , my heart is going to stop from worrying about you kids all the time."

They promptly received the cue to take their places before Wonshik could even say anything else , Hakyeon led the small cheer that they always say before every performance with a heavy heart before they each went to their spot awaiting for the music cue. Dynamite started playing and cheers from fans could be heard , despite the bad weather many still came to support them wearing raincoat. Just when Hakyeon thought everything is going well even though their choreography had lots of turning and jumping which are prone to slipping on stage.

That was when he heard a loud thud during the first chorus of dynamite , Wonshik slipped with the full impact supported by his left wrist. Getting up quickly to continue with the performance , Hakyeon's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter