Red Carpet

Little Black Dress

Mino’s pov

 

“Why can we attend red carpet? Why?” Jinwoo can not stop asking the same question for already half a day.

 

We are now in a salon because we need to preparing for attending an Award show which we are sure we will not get any award from it. Taehyun is sulking because he should be in his room resting. Seunghoon hyung deeply bored, he just trying to calm, but don’t try to mess with him(he will cut a in seconds). Seungyoon just like always, cheerful and being positive all the time(I don’t know how he manages to do so).

 

Im just chillin here waiting for my turn. Well, Im just happy because I will meet with Big Bang Hyung and other artists, just thinking that at least I can meet with my friend, Studio life made me crazy these days.

 

We just went straight to backstage, yes because we didn’t allowed to walk on red carpet. There is a monitor in our waiting room, glad I have something to do while waiting. Nothing interested happened in Red carpet so far, Suit and tie, dress and high heels typical red carpet y’all know. Trying to get my bored away while looking at my phone, checking my fans. But finding how excited they are waiting for our red carpet session which never happen make me even more sad.

 

Decided to left my phone away, Im trying to enjoy this red carpet session. When the group of pretty girls appear. Their style is 8 of 10, impressive from girlgroups these days who always wear ‘uniform’ or what you call it ‘concept’. The straight long hair girl appears, her dress the mini black dress. The dress shows her y leg and complement her S-line body so well, I give it 10 of 10 point for her.

 

Of course I know them, They just 2 weeks old sunbae of us, Red Velvet. Yes, we were debuting almost at the same time. We were of course monitoring our fellow rookies, we were also have the joint stage at year end event. Not left much impression of them, but wow they are all so pretty wearing casual clothes.

 

And that 10 of 10 point girl is Seulgi, the vocalist and also impressive dancer of the team. She seems have kind personality as well, you can tell how she laughs, it was really charming. She is too kind, too kind for me… what am I thinking?

 

Seungyoon calls me and ruins my short daydreaming. He called us together to greet our seniors, well we know we are still rookie anyway.

 

After visiting Big bang hyungs and some seniors who attend the event, we are now in front of SNSD’s waiting room, the room is also belong to Red velvet. It gives me nervous feeling for no reasons. After knocking the door, One of SNSD member open the door for us and let us in. Its no other than the leader, Taeyeon sunbae. In the room, there are Red velvet as well, After we give them our greet, they greet us and introduce them to us as well. The atmostpher is kinda awkward indeed with two of us, you know YG vs SM unnecessary rival…Zzz

 

Taeyeon sunbae feels the awkwardness and try to light the atmostpher by teasing us. Glad she help us for escaping the situation, even seungyoon looks nervous, maybe because there are so many pretty girls in a room, side eyeing him hard, he rarely did that tho.

 

“oh, she is your fans. She keeps listening to your song, what is it?” She drags Seulgi to the front and make her standing face to face with me.

 

“Turtle ship…” she was shocked by sudden question. So cute~

 

“ahhh yes, turtle ship, why you are shy so sudden seulgi ah?” Seulgi looks flustared and just look down, her ears are so red.

 

“No unnie, Im embarrassed…” she answer, still looking down.

 

“Thank you for liking my song.” I try to talk to her, to ease her.

 

“No no no, the song is so good, I enjoy listen to it a lot”

 

She is even prettier face to face, glad I can manage my expression, but deep inside my heart beats so fast.

 

I manage to hand shake her before we left the room. I wish I could talk more with her…

 

We are preparing for giving an award for Rookie award, but I need to go to washing room before stand by. I meet Seulgi on my way to washing room. She changed to a costume, a yellow costume. It gives different vibe from before, she is cuter with that yellow dress, just like a doll. Well I cant stop praising her.

 

I cant lose this opportunity to talk to her…

 

“Hai…” I said

 

“Hello…” she answer me in formal way

 

“should we drop formality, we are the same age right?” she looks so nervous, I don’t know why but Im little bit happy with it.

 

“Should we?” she answer me in informal way with little bit hesitate.

 

“of course if you don’t mind”

 

“Im okay with it~^^”

 

“so, did you watched Show Me The Money?”

 

“Yes, I was rooting for you, but that’s okay, you are The WINNER anyway” she looks little bit at ease right now.

 

“Thank you…”

 

“Why you keep saying thank you? I should be the one who feel thankful…”

 

The atmostpher is getting awkward  with only both of us. So I just decided to get going first, but I was not forget to ask her number. Smart Mino is smart!

 

 

 

=======================================

Oh my God, I cant believe I post this...huhu

Im sorry for my bad grammar and lame story, See you untill next time

 

(((Keep the turtle ship sailing hard)))