final

Of 3AM Cuddles

Jongin stumbled upon his feet as he walked across the room to place his keys in the box were the rest of the members' keys were. He's completely exhausted from practicing. SM informed Jongin that he will be having a solo performance in their next concert and they gave him the opportunity to choreograph his own dance and so he practiced hard, maybe a little too hard judging by the fact that his boyfriend is wide awake at three a.m waiting impatiently for Jongin to come back and can't sleep because he's too worried for his own good.

Kyungsoo eyes his boyfriend as Jongin walks out from the bathroom and into their shared bedroom with a towel wrapped around his neck and his hair completely wet. Kyungsoo shudders at the sight if Jongin shutting his eyes every now and then as the latter dries his hair. Kyungsoo also notices that his boyfriend is shivering from the cold and that is the last straw. Kyungsoo gets up from his comfortable position on his bed; mind set to go to his boyfriend's aid. Jongin is obviously to sleepy to realize that Kyungsoo had already walked right behind him and grabbed the towel and started finishing his work. An airy silence fills the room and Jongin's lips curl into a smile and he closes his eyes at the sensation he feels when Kyungsoo massages his scalp. Jongin did enjoy these moments quite a lot; when it’s just the two of them and the silence is bearable. It’s peaceful, he notes, and that's why he loves it. 

"I told you not to stay out too long," Kyungsoo finally breaks the silence with a worried tone although he didn't exactly want to show it. Jongin raises his eyebrow at Kyungsoo's sentence.

"I've been out much later, hyung," he says sweetly and Kyungsoo can't think of anything else to say and so leaves the air to speak.

Jongin's hair is now fully dry (or at least seems like it) and Kyungsoo leads Jongin to his own bed. He tucks him in like a child and places a small kiss on his forehead and proceeds to press his lips against the younger's and pulls away to say good night. However, Jongin is needy and he pouts once he sees Kyungsoo turn away to turn off the lights and slip back into his own bed on the other side of the room.

"Hyung...," he whines like a child and Kyungsoo tries with all his might not to squeal at his boyfriend's cuteness. "...It's cold," he finishes and sighs at Jongin for being such a child.

"Do you need another blanket?" Kyungsoo suggests but Jongin shakes his head although Kyungsoo probably can't see because of the dark. 

"N-No," he responds and Kyungsoo knows exactly what's on Jongin's mind.

Jongin's smile appears on his lips yet again when he sees Kyungsoo walk up to his bed and slip into the spot Jongin purposely left for him. They stare into each other's eyes before Jongin finally closes the distance. He on Kyungsoo bottom lip asking him to open and Kyungsoo obediently followed, letting Jongin's tongue twirl around in his mouth and as he pulls away he leaves butterfly kisses on Kyungsoo jaw line, he feels Kyungsoo shudder a bit and chooses not to go any further tonight to not ruin the mood.

"I missed you, hyung," Jongin says as he buries his head in Kyungsoo's shoulder and pulls him closer, wrapping his arms around the elder's waist.

"I missed you, too. I mean, do you know how many nights I slept without you in the room? I missed our cuddles," Kyungsoo confessed and blushed as he said the last part. Jongin lets out a chuckle in amusement and to save Kyungsoo from further embarrassment he decides not to bring it up again.

"I'm sorry," was the last of their conversation for a while. They switched positions as Kyungsoo turned away from Jongin and the younger placed his right leg in top of Kyungsoo and rested his chin on his boyfriend's shoulder, and of course didn't forget to squeeze him tightly.

"It's really cold, hyung," Jongin commented and held Kyungsoo closer. But Kyungsoo wondered as to why Jongin made the comment, he wasn't that cold himself.

"Did you shower with cold water?" Kyungsoo asked and Jongin nodded reluctantly.

"They used up all the warm water," Jongin mentioned s and Kyungsoo planned to give each of them a beating.

"Brats," he said bitterly and Jongin did nothing but chuckle.

"It's okay, hyung," Jongin started and closed his eyes "I have you to warm me up," Kyungsoo blushed at his words and was glad that it was dark so Jongin couldn't see.

Kyungsoo turned around to look at Jongin again and smiled seeing him with his eyes closed. He was happy that his boyfriend finally got to rest after a long day of practice but he felt guilty because his schedule was free and felt like Jongin was doing too much work. It pained him so much to see that he would stumbled a little on their performances but couldn't do anything because it would catch too much attention and that might end their relationship and Kyungsoo wouldn't know what to do if that happened so he would just settle for patting him on the back and asking him if he was okay. Things were okay like this for now, all Kyungsoo wanted was Jongin to be safe in his arms.

Finding peace in Jongin's slumber, Kyungsoo snuggles just underneath Jongin's chin and aims to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

this isn't proof-read because its two thirty in the morning and this came up in my head and i couldn't resist writing it hehehe. apologies if it and its a little short but this has no plot whatsoever so it doesn't really matter, and this is the first time i've written something that was purely fluff so yay! i'll edit this tomorrow, right now i need to sleep, seriously i need to grow, bye