Chapter 2

Stop It Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

( Tzuyu’s POV )

 

Who the heck is that girl holding tightly my Yano’s hand? Whoever she is .. She don’t deserve to have Yano. Tzuyu was in the car watching from afar. I have to do something . Xiao yah , can you help me with something? Anything my lady. What is it? Do you see that couple over there. I want you to search for that girl’s background and inform me everything single thing you find about her. EVERY SINGLE THING !!  Understand? Yes My Lady . Xiao look extremely shocked after seeing Tzuyu raising her voice. After all he been with her in US , this is the 1st  time Tzuyu  was very angry. Whoever the girl is Xiao hope she will be ready with this things. What are waiting for Let’s go. Okay. Their car moving quickly leaving the place.

 

The next day

 

Good Morning students , the school still in a busy market mode.... Students !! Mrs Kang who is their homeroom teacher have to force herself smashing the book on the table..hearing the sound suddenly the class become quiet. Thank You.Today , you will be getting a new transfer student from America. Mrs Chou , You may come in. As her name being call , Tzuyu come in and the students whispering something with each other. Annyeonghaseyo , Im Tzuyu ... Please take care of me. Any question? Mrs Kang asked. One of the studens raise up his hand .. Are you really a Korean ? Hearing that question students laughing non-stop. Quiet ! No more questions . Tzuyu , you may sit besides Momo over there. Thank You Ssaengnim. Tzuyu walk to her place. Im sorry for behalf of the students , they kind of weird sometimes. Nope , its okay .. Ive already get used with the question. Okay that’s all for today ... Class dismissed.

 

Recess Time

Kringg , finally the sound of recess bell is ringing .. All students run like a free hostage animals towards the school cafeteria. Tzuyu  , come lets go. I bet you might be so hungry right now...come is Jjjangmyun day today. We better be going or else we don’t have the chance to taste the best jjangmyun.Okay.. Let’s go.

 

On the side of the class

Yano~ah , palliwa..Im hungry. Yein put her arm in Yano’s making an aegyo which only can make Yano’s melted. Dae... my princess. Yano’s pat Yein like a little puppy. So where are we going to have our lunch today my cutiepie. How about deobbukki restoran? Said Yein.. Hurmm. Yano’s look at his wrist watch it is still early for our recess. I have one place that i will recommend to you... Come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter