Torture

Torture

He went down to Hell to save the love of his life.

It didn’t matter that the love of his life knew nothing of his feelings. It didn’t matter that his love might be unrequited, uninvited and unwanted.

He passed the gates of hell and entered filled with hope. Even though he was supposed to abandon it.

With only a blink of an eye he found himself tied up in the same pose as Leonardo’s man. The chains were black and thick. His attempt to escape came futile. No sound of ruffling though. The chains remained silent. He was ready to scream.

Then a figure in crimson cloak came up. The cloth swifted like river. Slow and hypnotizing.

Donghae bit his lip. He saw a hand with a knife. The figure stood before him. Donghae saw the crimson flashing eyes.  They burned his sight but never let his eyes free.

Donghae was watching mesmerized. Deep inside him  desire to feel the pain that knife offered him was pooling. He though he was going crazy. He was losing himself in this place of pain and torture.

He wished to be punished, dissolved  into a mess of flesh and bones. He was ready to give what it takes just so he can be with H. Just so he can free him from the demon grip.

Love was foolish and demanding. Perhaps it was even worth it.

The figure in the cloak cracked a laugh. It felt like screeching.

- Where do I start…? - whispered in Donghae’s ear. – Where do I start?

The creature in crimson was clearly a man. A man with a velvet soothing voice with just a hint of flaming danger.

Donghae shivered.

The knife stood guard against his chest.

The man in crimson went on.

- I really love to have living people down here. They scream better. Louder. They hurt so much more. And then again I hate them. They always want something. Never come for my pleasure only. What do you want, mortal?

Donghae swallowed his fear.

- Hyukjae! I want him back. He isn’t dead either. Why did you take him?

The man in crimson laughed. Donghae could’ve sworn it was a sad, miserable, broken laugh coming out of invisible lips.

He could’ve sworn the man was hurting beyond comfort. That he was broken beyond repair. That he was keeping something hidden away.

- Will you give Hyukjae back? – asked Donghae when the man silenced himself.

- I don’t know? Do you scream well if succumbed to torture?

- What do you mean by torture?

Then the man leaned. Very close. Almost touching. Hovering. All ragged breath and strong presence.

He lowered his head. The invisible lips touched Donghae’s neck. The invisible teeth brush a little before the bit.

Hard and deep and left only when a string of blood started to escape the wound.

Donghae kept his screams silent.

That much he could take.

- Is that it? You’re not going to scream? Shout? Curse me?

- Give him back!

- Oh, if it was so easy. Nah. I’m in the mood to play with my food. And it tastes excellent. Give me more – ended the figure with a lustful voice and leaned over D;s lips.

The man stood there hovering, waiting, torturing his victim with expectancy. Watched him with crimson eyes far more passionate than vicious.

Donghae almost gave up. Almost let himself lose. But there was H waiting for him. He might not feel the same but certainly he was waiting. Earning even. Donghae was sure.

Finally the crimson man closed the distance and claimed the other’s lips. The kiss was long, boiling hot like melted iron. There was no salvation from its sinful twist. No refuge from its burning passion. No place to hide from its’ demand.

So Donghae found himself kissing a demon in hell while he was supposed to plea for Hyukjae’s life. Oh how his intentions have twisted themselves. How that crimson creature altered his soul. Donghae was kissing back with all his heart while that same heart was crawling in pain. It felt like cheating to a man whom you do not even have. Hyukjae wasn’t Donghae’s. Yet it was adultery.

The kiss was broken.

- Body pain is so trivial. – said the man, smirking in the sight of Donghae’s red lips. – I see your mind in turmoil. Well that is what I call pain. Torture is my prime. So let me have my way with you. Clearly a part of you enjoyed it.

- I’m here for Hyukjae! – shouted Donghae and ruffled the chains on his hands.

- Do you really want him so much?!

- Yes!

- Why? – slyly asked the crimson man.

- I love him. He’s alive. I saw him enter. He must be here! Let him go!

The torturer lifted his white hand and Donghae saw the silver rings he wore on every finger. It slapped him with the back of the palm. Blood started flowing slowly from the corner of Donghae’s lips. The man leaned in and kicked it. Slowly. Sensually enjoying himself.

- You still want to see him? – asked the crimson man and Donghae heard the boiled tension in his voice.

- I want to!

- Why?

- I love him?

- Does he love you?

- No…

- Does he love you?! – shouted the torturer.

- I don’t know!

- But you want to see him?

- Yes.

The man in crimson lifted the hood form his head and Donghae’s blood froze in his veins.

Black hair, crimson eyes with deep grey liner, ice white skin. The same face. That same face.

- H…?

The laughter filled the room again. It felt like shacked chains, broken glass and wing flutter all at once.

- Hello, Donghae! – said Hyukjae smiling. His teeth were shark like. – Welcome to hell. I am head of torture department. Always delivering special performance.  Can you utter a word?

Only silence answers him.

- Well then. Let me ask you something. But first…

He smiled yet it didn’t reach his eyes. They stood like pits of emptiness bottomless and clouded. Trying to penetrate Donghae’s still surprised eyes.

Hyukjae stopped smiling and closed the distance between their lips. He kissed him sensually, like a long cherished lover would.  The kiss was too expert. Almost as if it was made into a habit of sorts. Slow. Lingering. Way too long and way too short for both their liking.

- Tell me – asked H with a changed voice. – Do you want to end the torture?…

Donghae moved his head as forward as the chains let him fallowing H’s lips but failing to reach them.

- I’ll take it as an answer…