[1]

I Love you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone, No, every kid in this world loves toys, Meeting the fate at the toy store, a boy who glanced at something, a cheap doll that usually girls love to play with. most  boys, like him hated dolls but Mark is different, seeing the doll made him feel so great, it made his heart softer. Mark quickly ran to the shelves where the doll is alligned. too small to reach for it but he manage to get what he wanted, success for him to say, he did get the right one. Blonde, browny eyes, wearing a white suit, it's cool for him. everything seemed so perfect. he abandoned the boxes of toys and go find his mom who is waiting just beside him, he felt joy and happiness.

His mom smiling at him with a simple but meaningful smile. his mother know that the toy made his son felt happy so no thoughts bothered her so she bought the doll that made her son happy.

"Mom! mom! does this doll looks good?" he asked while peeking in the plastic bag. seeing the doll makes him feel exited, exited on opening and touching it. he love the doll that fits his taste.

"Yes, he looks gorgeous. why don't you try to give him a name baby?" She offered to her son. Mark shakes his head, he wanted to give the doll a name when he reached his room. well then walking near home makes Mark feel exited. everything for him is Complete seeing that doll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter