He HATES him

He HATES him

He hates Mino.

Yes, that’s the truth, he really hates the tanned boy, his smile and his voice.

The way that boy easily captured everyone’s heart. The way he makes everyone laugh at his silly jokes and disgusting aegyos. He hates Mino.

But these are not the only reason. He hates Mino because he can see how Taehyun looks at the man. He used to be Taehyun’s closest friend. Taehyun used to admire him, Taehyun used to listen to him, stay by his side and talk to him. Taehyun and he used to understand each other. They share the same taste in music, there are lots of things they want to do together because they share the same interest.

Taehyun used to sit beside him, but it’s been  months now, he always sit with Mino.

Mino usually run around. He’s everywhere. He would laugh with Seunghoon and they’d share jokes and make each other laugh, as if they compete on who can be funnier.

Mino would be with Jinwoo the next minute, he’ll pout and make jokes too, he’ll act cute and ended being cuddled by the older.

Then, the one he hates the most, Mino would be next to Taehyun, and Taehyun, his Taehyun, would blush and look away but still responds to whatever Mino is telling to him..

He hates Mino.

Mino gave him this responsibility,

The LEADER

He hates it a lot.

He has to be the best all the time.

He has to guide the whole team.

He has to make sure everyone is alright.

And he hates it when Mino would pretend to care for him.

(Seungyoon POV)

“Seungyoon-ah, have you eaten already??? I told you to eat on time.” The bastard is once again scolding me

“Seungyoon-ah, you’re not done yet?  I am so sleepy already, please hurry up, I won’t go home without you”. He would complain, how could he complain??? Can’t he see I am doing this for the sake of the team???

----------------------------------------------------------

“Seungyoon-ah, the others have left already, the staff told us to rest for today, the others said they would still go to the training room just to hang out, but you, you’ll just stay here” Mino is just spilling these useless words from his mouth.

I didn’t answer him of course, I took shower and dressed, get my guitar and head towards the door.

Before my hand reach the doorknob the filthy bastard put his hand on my shoulder forcing me to face him.

The ! He knows he's stronger so I can’t really fight him.

“I told you to stay, you’ve been working too hard, I’m concerned about your health” Mino quietly told me, his gaze is fixed on me, and he has this eyes which is pleading me.

I again put on my mask, this mask is quite heavy and it always tires me whenever I put it on.

I smiled at him. “hyung” I hate calling him that! He doesn’t act like he is older than me at all

“I also just want to hang out, I won’t work there, just play music while talking to the members, maybe we can also go out together, and eat something” I told him, smile still plastered on my face

He smiled then, he is STUPID. One thing I hate about him is; he is DUMB. He can’t feel how I hate him.

He left me, he’s almost running towards his room. I stayed there looking at him, I put off my mask and sighed, I am tired again.

He then came back, he had changed his clothes, and opened the door behind me.

“come on! I texted Taehyun we will be coming over, the other guys already decided where we will eat”

He headed outside and I walked behind him.

Taehyun, so they always text each other?

Taehyun text him often? I pulled out my phone from my pocket

Taehyun rarely send me a text.

I checked my inbox. His last text was four months ago

“Hyung, the staff is asking where are you.” That’s his last text.

 

 

He fixed his eyes again on the back of the man ahead of him.

He hates him! He hates him!

They sit together on a table,

Jinwoo is sitting beside Seunghoon

And he is sitting beside Seunghoon

Mino and Taehyun again sit beside each other

All five of them are talking casually

If other will look at them, they are a picture of a happy group of friends eating together while happily sharing their thoughts and experiences. No one would ever think that the man on the left side, beside the black guitar, while laughing heartily at the random joke given by the other, has a big flame of hatred towards the young fine tanned man who’s sitting across him.

He hates him because he gives attention and affection to everyone.

He hates him because, he is kind even how cool he acts

He hates him because he makes Taehyun blush

He hates him because he knows, Mino is happy whenever he makes Taehyun blush.

He hates him…

Because he has to hide his own blush whenever Mino talks to him.

He hates him.

Simply because, Mino gives more attention to Taehyun.

He hates him because…

He made Seungyoon ignored Taehyun because he’s mad at the younger.

He hates Mino because he is the reason he broke the precious friendship he has with the younger.

He hates Mino for having him wear the mask that he is FINE with what he see.

He hates him.