WOTW 8

Writing's On The Wall

A/N: Yoohhoo...sorry for not updating for a long time. School started and my life has gotten busier.

So,there's a few chapters left, but it will take time for me to update bc I don't have much time to write. But I hope you guys will wait for it patiently.

And to make it up to you guys, here's a longer chapter. Thank you for the comments and subscribers. I love you all! 😘 enjoy ~

*--*--*--*--*

  Junghan made his way to the dining area on his wheelchair. He found the younger at the dining table, having his breakfast. He quietly made his way to the said place, stopped the wheelchair and greeted the maids with a smile. His gaze turned towards the younger who looked like he was having troubles and there was a deep frown on his face. He didn't even glanced at him when he came in just now. It must be important matters then.

  Junghan shrugged it off and took the spoon and started eating his cereal. The only sound that can be heard were the clinking sound of the spoon hitting the bowl of cereal and the sound of Junghan munching on the cereals slowly. Wonwoo was looking at his phone with a deep frown that made the others who were in the same room felt terrified of his presence. 

  He suddenly looked up and stared at the older. Junghan felt the stare so he looked up and their eyes met, but Junghan immediately tore his gaze away. He bit his lips as he stared down at his bowl instead and wished that the younger would look away. But the boy had other plan, he stood up from his seat and made his way to the older boy and squatted down next to him. "Hyung..." he called for the older's attention slowly and took the other's hand in his.

  Junghan looked up at him nervously as he waited for the other to say something.

  Wonwoo smiled looking at the nervous guy. "I want to bring you somewhere. I'm sure you'll love it." Wonwoo said with a genuine smile. 'Hmm? That was unexpected. I thought he would get angry or something. Just a minute ago he looked like he would kill someone, but now he's like the warmest person on earth.' Junghan thought as he looked at him in skeptical.

  Junghan just agreed to it, so they found themselves in the car, making their way to somewhere that Junghan didn't know. Junghan looked around as he drove further. Its been a while since he went out to get fresh air. He unconsciously formed a smile as he looked out the window. He has been trapped in a room for a very long time and now that he finally got to live normally, he felt blessed.

  Suddenly, he felt someone held his hand. He turned and found a smiling Wonwoo. "Why are you smiling like that?" Wonwoo asked him, his hand returned to the steering wheel. Junghan shook his head and cupped his red cheeks as he felt embarrassed being caught smiling to himself. "Nothing....just happy that I finally got to see the outside world. Its been long since I've got the chance..."Junghan said softly that Wonwoo could barely heard him.

  Nonetheless, Wonwoo was glad to hear that. "Wait 'til we arrive." Wonwoo said in excitement. Junghan raised his brow but doesn't say anything as he watched the younger acting weird.

  Soon, the younger stopped the car in front of a big building. "I forgot something  at my office. Do you wanna come with me? I can introduce you to my colleagues  and staffs." Wonwoo offered his hand and waited for Junghan to give his answer. Junghan hesitated, but he was glad that he decided to follow the boy when he got a big grin as a reply when he held his hand.

  Wonwoo went out of the car and took the wheelchair on the backseat and helped Junghan to sit on the wheelchair.

  "Are you ready?" He asked the older once they were done. The latter nodded nervously and his dry lips as Wonwoo pushed the wheelchair, making their way into the big building.

  Once they were in the lobby, all of the people's attentions were on them. Junghan shifted in his seat uncomfortably, meanwhile Wonwoo acted like nothing happened and he had his cold face on and kept on pushing the wheelchair until they reached at the middle of the lobby. Junghan looked up at him and frowned when he saw the younger glaring at all of those people who gave them looks.

  "If you guys still want to work here by tomorrow, you better stop staring at us before I decide to fired you all." Wonwoo stated that loudly as he glared at them. The workers were startled by his statement and they immediately stopped themselves from staring at the two and continued their work.

  Wonwoo huffed then he made his way into the elevator, and pushed the seventh floor button. Junghan stared up at him in amazement, wondering why did they all obeyed to his command in a blink of an eye. Wonwoo noticed that and stared back down at him, giving him a questioning look.

"What?"

Junghan smiled slightly and shook his head. "Nothing."

"Oh,really? Then, why were you staring at me like that?"

  "Nothing...it's just--you shouldn't scold them like that. They were all just plainly looking at us." Junghan said as he looked down at his lap.

  "No. They were giving us judging looks. I hate that. They should gave us some respects or maybe some privacy."

  "Maybe they were just amazed by how good looking I was." Junghan said to lightened up the mood, and that seems to made the trick as he saw the boy smirked and chuckled.

"Yeah,in your dreams.."

*--*--*

  The workers on the seventh floor on the other hand was totally different from earlier. They were all too friendly and they treated them with respect. Wonwoo introduced him to some of his colleagues which was also his group of friends.

  The hyper duo(or should he say couple?), Soonyoung and Seokmin, the tall and handsome guy, Mingyu, and the youngest one who had handsome futures,Vernon.

  They were all so nice and treated him in a friendly manner that made him felt comfortable enough to have conversations with them. Wonwoo left Junghan with them as he goes back into his office room to get his things. When he was done, he made his way back to where he left the boys, and his heart almost dropped when he saw Junghan trying to stand up from his wheelchair.

  He immediately rushed his way next to the older and grabbed him so that he won't fall. Junghan was surprised by the sudden contact that he lost his balance and fell into the latter's arms. They both were kind of in a romantic position and they didn't miss the other boys making an 'oohhh' sound and whistled.

  Wonwoo gave him a stern look and help him sat back on the wheelchair. "What were you thinking?! Your legs are still weak. What if you fall?" Wonwoo's words soften as he saw Junghan's expression.

  "If he fell, his hero will catch him." Soonyoung said jokingly. They all looked away when Wonwoo glared at them. But Mingyu interrupt.

  "Don't be over protective. It's not like it was a bad idea. Junghan told us what happened and we were just helping him to recover his legs. He should practice more and he shouldn't use the wheelchair too often, or his legs won't recover. We were next to him, so we would help him if he fell, just like what you did just now." Mingyu explained the situation. Wonwoo sighed and looked down.

  "I'm sorry, guys..I was just worried..." Wonwoo said. It was just that his body moved on instinct and he was so protective when it comes to Junghan. He was so used to being worried of the elder.

  "You should say that to Junghan-hyung instead of us." Vernon speak up.

  "Yeah, we'll leave you guys alone." Soonyoung said as they bid goodbye to Junghan and walked away.

  Wonwoo stood in front of the elder and squat down to the same level as him and held both of his hand gently. "Hey....I'm sorry for that. You were having a good time, but I ruined them. So sorry..." Wonwoo pulled him closer and held his hand tighter. Junghan still didn't looked up at him.

  "Will you forgive me? Hmm?" Still, no response.

  "Awwhh,come on...please? Hmm,babe? Forgive me? Pretty please?" Junghan eyes widened as he heard that. "Did you just called me...?" He asked in a hushed tone but Wonwoo still heard him.

  "What? Babe?" Junghan gasped and looked up at him in disbelief. His cheeks had redden in embarrassment, making the younger smile smugly.

"I can call you whatever I want. It's not like it was forbidden."

"Of course it is! That pet name or babe or whatever you call it--only someone special can call me that."

"Like what?"

"L-like boyfriend..."

"Then, I'll be your boyfriend."

"Y-yah! It's not that easy,okay?" Junghan pouted and glared at him.

"Then, let's make it easy." With that, Wonwoo leaned forward and connected their lips in a brief kiss.

  Junghan's eyes widened once again by his action, his face getting even red(er?) in embarrassment. He touched his lips in surprised and stared at the younger in shock.

  "So, can I be your boyfriend?" Wonwoo smiled seeing his shocked face and waited for his response. Junghan stared at him for like a few more minutes until he managed to finally grasped the situation.

"Are you playing around or...you really want to be my b-boyfriend..?" Junghan asked in hesitation.

  "I'm serious about this.. I've thought about this for some time now, and I finally came to conclusion that I like you. More than friends." Wonwoo stated while still holding onto the elder's hand.

  Junghan looked down shyly and nodded his head slightly. "Okay...but, I think we should--take it slowly. I don't want to rush things." Junghan managed to utter those words without stuttering although he was still shy.

Wonwoo grinned in satisfaction. "Alright, babe!"

*--*--*

  It seems like the younger didn't care about his words from earlier. He kept on holding his hand while he was driving and showed too much affection for the older boy. 'I thought I told him to take it slowly.' Junghan thought, biting his lip in frustration.

  Junghan was relieved when he finally stopped the car by a new building that looked luxurious, and let go of his hand. They got into the building and passed by the security easily(bc as soon as they saw Wonwoo, they immediately bowed down and let them pass.)

'Rich brat.' Junghan snorted. 

  They got onto the elevator and went up to the third floor. Once they reached the said floor, Junghan took in the luxurious looks of the place, and everything seemed pretty neat. It kind of made Junghan felt uncomfortable to be there.

  Wonwoo stopped by the room at the end of the hallway, knocked the door softly and came in when he heard the voice giving him permission to come in.

  When he opened the door, Junghan could see four boys sitting around the table, discussing about something seriously.

  Wonwoo cleared his throat to get their attention, and when the boys turned, they all gasped and froze on their spot.

  Junghan, who recognised those faces, was surprised and his jaw dropped seeing them.

  "Hyung!" One of them shouted, then he ran towards Junghan and hugged him tight. Junghan hugged him back, tears of joy running down his cheeks.

"Seungkwan-ah,you're so handsome now...." he laughed slightly.

  Soon, a taller boy joined them. "Hello, Junghan-hyung.." the boy greeted. Junghan smiled proudly and gave him a thumbs up. "Your Korean has gotten better, Myungho-yah..you did well." He praised the tall boy. All the sounds that could be heard were their sobbings.

  When they had calmed down, the two of them broke the hug. Junghan looked at the boy sitting on the couch, silent tears streamed down his cute features.

  "Jihoon-ah...aren't you going to hug me?" Junghan asked the smaller boy. Jihoon wiped his tears roughly and made his way to the boy on the wheelchair, and hugged him in a tight grip, sobbing like a kid.

  "I miss you...so much...I'm glad you made it.." Jihoon stated as he hugged him tighter(if that was possible). Junghan chuckled and hugged him back just as tight.

  Wonwoo moved away and sat next to the other boy who was smiling softly,looking at the scene. "You did great." The older boy said.

"Thanks, bro. You should treat me lunch for that." Wonwoo said.

"Why would I?" The latter asked and nudged Wonwoo on the shoulder.

  "Well, you just suddenly said that I did great, so you have to treat me for my excellence that I don't even know what I did." Wonwoo stated and shrugged. The boy rolled his eyes.

  "You did great for my bae. You made him happy. Look at them." Wonwoo smiled in satisfaction. 

  "Well, I did it for MY bae. Not yours. As long as it makes him happy, I'm willing to do anything." The younger said.

  "Whatever." The older boy snorted.

*--*--*

  Turned out, this building was Jihoon and his husband's academy. They teached kids to sing and dance. Seungkwan was one of the vocal trainer's, while Myungho was a dance teacher. Wonwoo's colleagues also joined them and hang out at the studio whenever they got free time.

  Junghan and his dearest friends chatted for almost two hours, catching up whatever that they're missing, including Jihoon's wedding day that happened a month ago. Junghan was happy for him and he wasn't surprise to know that the boy that talked with his 'boyfriend' just now was Jihoon's husband, Seungcheol.

  He was stuck next to Jihoon like a glue, hugging his waist all the time, doesn't even let go for a second.

  And it looked like his boyfriend was jealous of that because he kept on sneaking his hand around Junghan, and when Junghan kept rejecting him, he settled on holding his hand instead. Junghan finally gave up and let him do whatever he wanted because the boy didn't know the word 'give up'.

  "So, hyung.. are you two together?" Seungkwan asked as his eyes playfully signalled at their intertwined hands.

  Junghan hesitated, but that eager boy answered the question for him.

"Yeah, just now." He answered with a smug smile.

The others looked confused. "Just now?"

  Wonwoo nodded. "On our way to get here." They all looked unamused.

  "Why did it took so long? I thought you were together for weeks already, but I guess... you two were just a coward." Seungkwan stated.

"Yeah,totally agree with you." Seungcheol in.

  Wonwoo glared at them. "Excuse me, but this friend of yours is hard to win over. He kept on avoiding me." Wonwoo stated simply.

  Junghan looked at him wide-eyes. "What? Me?! How should I know that you like me? I thought you weren't into boys.." Junghan huffed and glared at his lover.

  "Well, isn't it obvious? I wouldn't just take someone into my house and gave him a room and spend my time with him instead of going to work and tried my best to treat him better and carried him bridal style just because I'm kind! I did that to make you realize how much I care about you." Wonwoo sighed and rolled his eyes.

It was silent for a few moments. Then, Jihoon spoke up.

  "Umm,guys... you just got together a few hours ago, right? I don't think you would want to have the shortest period of time being together as a couple. So, I suggest you two make it up... and we'll leave you guys for a moment." Jihoon said as he stood up, dragging the others with him and walked out of the room.

  "Call us when you're done." Myungho said and finally closed the door behind him.

*--*--*--*--*--*