Impossible

99%
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun really knew friends are forever, thay are there in happy times or sadness, in loses and victory they never leave you when you’re caught with something and share things with you when you got nothing so it’s normal if they got things and you’ll have it too, but Baekhyun just conclude an exception.

“I’m really happy Sehun got to help me with my homework, I don’t know why that naughty can skip classes but still got perfect with his exams.” Luhan said while sipping his bubble tea.

“Oh?? You sure he just helped you with your home works?” Xiumin teased playfully nudging Luhan’s shoulder.

“Yeah fine! Kisses are included.” Luhan replied and giggled.

“Chen also gave me a bunch of chocolates last night when I said I got some cravings for it.” Xiumin said proudly while blushing.

“Woahhh! That’s so sweet, but for me, unfortunately Kai is having a fever right now and I really have to go home early so I can drop to his place and check on him.” Kyungsoo said worriedly while texting Kai.

“Hope he’ll get well son Soo.” Luhan said.

“Y-Yeah Soo, you have to take care of him.” Baekhyun said and the three looked at him, he just replied with an awkward smile.

“We barely knew you were there Baek.” Xiumin said.

“Yeah, where have you been?” Kyungsoo added.

“I was here the whole time.” Baekhyun replied glaring to his friends. It’s the first time that he felt behind with his friends, ever since his three best friends had their lovers. Yes they all have it but him? He got it 0%. Baekhyun don’t even know why he got difficulty with that things, he don’t have courters and he don’t have much confidence to confess with anyone and if he have it he got no one that he likes, now it’s like he just can’t be with his friends without being behind with their topics, it’s all about their BOYFRIENDS.

“Anyway Baekhyun how was that guy you said you’re meeting?” Luhan asked excitedly.

“Mh – Oh him? Ha-ha-ha we are doing fine! We’ll go for groceries later.” Baekhyun replied a little confused, did he say it?  Crap he almost forgot because it’s just a lie. He lied to his friends that he’s seeing someone so he can have their attention for once.

“I hope you two are meant for each other Baek.” Xiumin said and tapped Baekhyun’s shoulder.

THAT FAST?

Baekhyun just smiled and nodded I return, he don’t like this at all. Later his friends bid a goodbye and he’s alone again. He just walked deep in thought and depressed, why can’t he have a boyfriend? But anyway he don’t have time for that at all, he don’t felt it, but at the same time he want to feel it. He wants to experience to have someone to help him with home works, give him chocolates if he wants to eat some and someone he could take care of in return when he got sick. In short, Baekhyun also envies his friend for having their happy love lives.

Baekhyun just shook off the thoughts and decided to do the groceries his mom ordered him to do. He hopes it’s true, that there’s someone who’ll accompany him on buying groceries. Baekhyun just sighed and started picking up the goods, they are just simple necessities and ingredients  that are found in the kitchen but in big sizes, his mom hates to buy groceries later and later so she always tell Baekhyun to bur bigger ones, that is giving Baekhyun struggles on carrying them all with his small built.

After paying for the products he slowly walked to the exit carrying the two heavy bags. He then waited for a cab in the near playground. While waiting Baekhyun saw a young girl crying.  Baekhyun then walked to her kneeling to the crying child.

“Hey, are you okay? Why are you crying?” Baekhyun asked the child.

“Hm, no one will pick me up, I don’t know how to go home.” The girl cried louder and Baekhyun tried to calm her down.

“Shhhh, there’s no way nobody will pick you, you’re still a little girl, just wait a little longer, I’ll be waiting with you okay?” Baekhyun convinced her and wiped her tears, the girl nodded.

“You want some ice cream lets buy in the near store.” Baekhyun offered.

The girl smiled and nodded. Baekhyun again picked athe heavy bags and told the child to follow him. When they got to the store he bought her two ice creams making the child happier, then they exited the store. Baekhyun decided to wait with the little girl. Later a black expensive car parked in front of them. Then Baekhyun saw a very good looking man, he was so tall and had a very strong built body, Baekhyun can see it even with the coat he’s wearing, but then he has that angel like face, a very handsome one.  Suddenly the little girl beside him ran to the said man.

“Daddy!” The girl then extended her arms and the man picked her up.

“Where have you been Sora? I told you to just wait at the playground right?” The man said and the little girl Sora hugged him.

“But daddy you took so long, oppa then just bought some ice cream for me.” Sora said and pointed to Baekhyun. The man then bowed to Baekhyun, making Baekhyun a little emabarassed.

“Thank you for taking accompanying her.” Then man said and smiled, that smile that made Baekhyun’s heart run.

“I’It’s nothing.” Baekhyun replied and bowed to the man, he then started t carry his groceries and walked away but then.

“Can I offer you a ride? As a thanks, also you got some heavy things with you.”

Baekhyun slowly turned his head. He didn’t have a big reason to decline, another things is he really wanted too.

“Come on oppa! Daddy will drive you home!” Sora said and Baekhyun just accept the offer. The man helped to pick up the bags and put it inside the car. Sora chose to seat at the back so Baekhyun was seating with his dad at the front seat. Then the latter suddenly do the seatbelt for Baekhyun, and Baekhyu just wishes that the latter in not seeing how he is so red now, after that the man started driving.

“Oh I forgot to ask your name, what is it?” The man asked, and spare Baekhyun a look and back to the road.

“Uh, My name is Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun answered while playing with his fingers.

“Nice name Baek, I’m Park Chanyeol, you can just call me Mr. Park.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun was surprised how the latter called him with his nickname.

“So Baekhyunnie, where’s your house?” Chanyeol asked.

“Uh, at the Serendipity village.” Baekhyun replied.

“Oh really!? Our house is there too, but I’m not really staying there often because of work.” Chanyeol said.

“Is it? Uhm, Mr. Park I’ll just drop at the house 014.” Baekhyu said.

“Haha! This is really funny; our house is 011.We are neighbours.” Chanyeol said a little bit surprised.

“ I didn’t notice you’re just around Mr.Park.” Baekhyun said and giggled.

“Like I said I don’t really stay there, but I used to.”

When Chanyeol’s car stopped in front of Baekhyun’s house, the taller was the first one to go out and open the door for Baekhyun.

“Sora, say bye to Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said and Sora waved to Baekhyun smiling cutely.

“Bye Baekhyun oppa! Thank you for the ice cream.”

“Thanks Baekhyun, wait should I pay you?” Chanyeol said and was trying to get his wallet.

“No Mr. Park, it’s okay.” Baekhyun said and bowed t Chanyeol.

“My bad I don’t also have a change here.” Chanyeol said in return.

“So we are  going, see you around Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said and walked to his car. Baekhyun waved politely and when the car finally left he can’t help but to squeal.

<3<3<3<3

 


“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik! This seems a beautiful day for me!” Baekhyun can’t contain his happiness it’s like he just met an angel in disguise, Mr.Park was really a gentle man, and he didn’t know he can meet such man like him. Baekhyun can’t deny that huge crush he’s feeling inside making his chest felt fluffy, and the latter said see you around, oh how he hope this is not the last time they might see each other.

When Baekhyun arrived in his room he just ran to his bed and open his laptop, he then typed something:

A person just made my day.

“See you around”

Then posted it to his SNS, not long his friends liked his post and Baekhyun just smiled, later Luhan commented.

HunHanie: We knew it ^_^”

BaeCON: What is it?

HunHanie: Secreeet

 

<3<3<3

 

“Hey Baekhyun!” Xiumin arrived and hugged him from behind, and then his other two friends arrived also.

“Hey you! You got that hottie doing groceries with huh? “ Luhan said and laughed.

“Baekhyun we never knew you have a kink with Mr. types.” Kyungsoo and slightly tickling him.

Baekhyun was confused.

“What are you sayi—

“Don’t deny it Byun! He’s your boyfriend right! We saw it all!” Xiumin said.

Baekhyun blushed, he and Mr. Park? In a relationship, Baekhyun can’t help to smile but really that thing didn’t even cross his mind in almost 24 hours of only thinking about Mr.Park’s coolness.

“Y-You think we really look good as a-

“Don’t do it to us Baekhyun we know your blooming face, you’re going tomato see! Now tell us! Is he your boyfriend?” Luhan said putting his Yakult in front of Baekhyun using it as a fake microphone.

Baekhyun just nodded and smiled dreamily.

“WOAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Finally Baekkie got it!” His friend chorused.

“Hey we’re going to be late late’s go!” Kyungsoo said and ran Luhan and Xiumin followed, Baekhyun was left there just hit with the reality. What did he just do? He just confirmed that they were a couple. Baekhyun bit his lip and felt uneasy, this is another big lie he hope his friends would stop bugging him about it and live their love lives but then it’s not;


<3<3<3


“Baekhyun! You two should go in a group date with us!” Kyungsoo excitedly said.

“H-Huh!?” Baekhyun was surprised.

“Yeah he’s right so we could meet him! What is his name again!?” Luhan said giggling.

“Hey how could you forget, it’s Mr. Park Chanyeol!” Xiumin said and did a high five with Luhan.

“Uh-I think Chanyeol is not with that things.. he’s a busy person we can’t just take him anywhere.” Baekhyun said .. it’s hard, his friends are making it hard for him.

“Hmp! If he really loves you he’ll give some of his precious time just to spend it with you!” Kyungsoo said.

“Uh-Ha-ha-ha- y-yeah! He did, that day you were inviting me is also our date, and he just want it to be only for us.” Baekhyun replied feeling guilty but his stomach is churning with the lie he just said.

“oh!!! Possesive type! Fine! We will let have your private day! In exchange give us some pictures of your date okay so we can be updated with you!” Luhan said and Xiumin nodded.

DEAR GODS HELP BYUN BAEKHYUN


<3<3<3

 

Baekhyun is currently walking home thinking of wys how can he confess to his friends that his tongue slip about saying that he and Mr. Park are couple.. yeah error of the tongue all this time.  Baekhyun but his head in annoyance, he was such an idiot.

Suddenly he saw the famillar car, Baekhyun smiled, but oh yes he’s standing in the front of the Daycare’s gate. He saw Chanyeol came out of the car to get Sora, Baekhyun was about to approach them when a woman also came out from the vehicle. She’s very beautiful and she kissed Sora then the little girl returned it, next is giving Chanyeol a kiss in the cheek too.

Baekhyun pouted, of course Mr.Park is married, and how could he have Sora if he doesn’t have a wife. Baekhyun has no chance at all.


“Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun widen his eyes in surprise.

“Shool is done?” Chanyeol said and there’s Sora in his arms also waving at him.

“Y-Yes Mr. Park.”

“Oh anyway this is Seohyun, Seohyun Baekhyun he’s our neighbourhood.” Chanyeol said.

“Good afternoon Mrs.Park.” Baekhyun bowed. Soehyun chuckled and bowed also.

“Nice meeting you Baekhyun-ssi, you have keen eyes.”  She said and chuckled again.

“W-Why?”

“That Mrs.Park though.” Chanyeol said and smiled.

“Oh! Sora looks like you.” Baekhyun said.

“Hn so Sora doesn’t have my looks at all?” Chanyeol said looking at her daughter.

“She didn’t need that Chanyeol.” Soehyun said and patted Chanyeol’s shoulder. Baekhyun is seeing a wonderful picture of a good family. Soehyun is so lucky also Mr. Park and the luckiest of them is Sora.  Baekhyun wished he could have someone like Chanyeol and introduce to his friends.

“Well Baekhyun do you want a ride home?” Soehyun said.

“Uh- no it’s okay Mrs.Park I’m okay.” Baekhyun declined.

“Don’t call me Mrs.Park just Soehyun okay and also goes to Chanyeol, we are not that old neither right?” Soehyun said and laughed, she’s so kind.

“Yes Baekhyun, just go with us we’re in the same village after all.” Chanyeol said after putting Sora inside the car. Baekhyun just nodded.


<3<3<3


“Thank you for the ride Mr. and Mrs. Park, bye bye Sora.” Baekhyun said then bowed.

Seohyun smiled and nodded Chanyeol then started the carand left. Baekhyun just stared dreamy.

“I really like you Mr.Park.” Baekhyun said to his self and quickly slapped his mouth. He then looked around if there anyone but luckily nothing, he ran inside their house ignoring his mom whose calling him for snacks.

“This is bad this is bad, I really like Mr.Park.”Baekhyun buried his face in his pillow and squealed, then suddenly he felt like crying.

“He’s taken Baekhyun! He’s married! he also have a daughter and here you are miserably starting to like him to the bones!.. hmmmm what am I gonna do?”

“Baekhyun!? Baekhyun!?” He crawled out of the bed scratching his head.

“What is it mom? I said I’m not hungry!”

“Well you didn’t said anything like that! Anyway can you buy some ice cream cones in the convenience store?” He’s mom requested.

“What!? Why didn’t you put that in the list last day? I should’ve bought you plenty of it!” Baekhyun whined because he’s in his bad mood and he don’t want to do anything but to roll in his bed and keep thinking of Mr.Park’s handsome face.

“Baekhyun! You’re three niece will be coming with your uncle, I’m sure they will eat some ice cream so can you please hurry up?”

“Fine!” Baekhyun hissed and took his coat, it’s freaking starting to snow outside and his unmerciful mom is ordering him to buy some ice cream cones in his currently bad emotional state being. As if someone can’t eat ice cream without cones, well it’s his niece.

“Baekhyun be sure to come back quickly!”


“yeah yeah I will!”

Baekhyun then started to walk goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter