One

Miss Pinky-Blondie & Mr. Adonis
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Hyukjae, her life is perfect. She had a successful parents, they owns almost 10% land in South Korea and United States. She was born in California and soon moved to Korea because of her parents’ business matters. She is the only child. She owns a café, quite popular if I might add, despite her young age. She is 17 year-old expert barista at night and a senior in her college at day.

She is quite famous at college too. With blonde-pink long hair, slender figure and melodic voice, there’s no one who doesn’t fall for her charms. She is a genius too. Many have courted her to be with them but it seems like their energy had gone to waste. The only daughter of Korean Most Successful Couple doesn’t interested in relationship.

She doesn’t believe in love. She thinks that love is wasting time.

If love is worth a life then why did million girls cried after a breakup? Aren’t they chose to love before? Then why it ends with regrets?

Nonsense.

As for her parents, if a simple ‘Have you eaten’ and ‘How’s the tender?’ could be called ‘LOVE’ then that’s it.

Why does word ‘love’ exists?

Anybody cares to tell Hyukjae?

Bump!

“Auch!” groaned a voice. “Are you blind?” that voice yelled.

Hyukjae turned around to see who the intruder with no manners was. “Hey, sir! Watch your mouth! Who do you think you are talking to?” she yelled back.

The man turned around as well, sighing in disbelief. When he came in eyes contact with Hyukjae, his voice seems to stuck in his Adam’s apple. Wow!

The same happened to the girl. She gulped.

Dub! Dub! Dub!

 

 

“Ahem!” Donghae breaks the eyes contact. Both coming back to their sense.

But next, silent takes over. And Donghae decides to break it first (since he is a gentleman). “Erm, I’m sorry for bumping onto you just now and calling you blind. I wasn’t looking at the path. Sorry!”

“Nah, never mind. I wasn’t looking at where I was walking too.” She smiled apologically. 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

Hyukjae widened her eyes.

“Oh! The bells! We better go! Bye, see you around!” she waved to the man.

As Donghae wanted to stop the girl, she had vanished. He shook his head, smirking. How cute!

“Lady, I wanna know your name.”

 

 

Lee Donghae, a 20 year-old guy who lives in silver spoon. He owns dozens of cars and bikes in total. Being a rich spoilt kid he was, he always get what he wants. Money, girls and reputation. His parents gladly fulfill those wishes.

Don’t think playboys are smart? Then you’re bloody wrong. Lee Donghae’s brain almost, almost could beat the brain of Albert Einstein. Mind you, his favourite are biology and additional mathematic. Heh, he is the future Lee’s Federation CEO.

His Adonis-like face also one of his assets. His well-built six pacts could have gazillions girls fainted and nosebleed. Even the lesbians would turn straight for the sake of this god.

Today, he bumped with the prettiest girl he had ever seen in his life. Pinky-Blondie girl, he named her that. With curvy and slim, milky-white body, she had awakened his inner-beast. Told you, it is a relief that Donghae could control himself, if not, well you know what could happened, right? Poor Hyukkie…

The encounter seems like a sign to Donghae, telling him that first day is going to be fun!

Definitely.

 

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

“Okay, class! Make sure you finish your respective assignments. Remember, I want it next week.” And that’s how 2nd period went.

Hyukjae didn’t really concentrate on what the teacher babbling about just now (not that she can’t catch up!). Her thoughts only full with the guy from before. When her eyes met his, she noticed he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter