potential accidents help bring people together

*undergoing rewriting* YouTuber And EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So. Saturday. It's eight. In the morning. And I'm... I'm awake."

That small monologue was then followed with the person in front of the screen to openly cringe.

That was also Amy's third video, the one which garnered a large fanbase; inclusive of a certain member of a particular boy group.

That boy group just so happened to be the only boy group Amy could not like.

"But my kind roommate pushed me out of bed with this scream that could rival Ailee's whistle note *pauses to dwell on the reference she unconsciously made* and threw my laptop on my bed-"

In the entire process, she makes an array of facial expressions that were all causing the viewers to burst out laughing.

As she continues to speak, it becomes clear to Kai of EXO that this video's title was very well-chosen as Amy, his not-so-secret YouTube celebrity crush, rants about her wonderful roommate, wonderful job, wonderful life and he glances at the said title,
"This Is How Ranting Should Be Done"
and proceeds to die of laughter.

Welcome everyone, this is how I know Kai has utterly fallen head over heels- or in this case, off the bed that he shares with Sehun, effectively causing the other male to suddenly arise from his slumber and flail about like a fish out of the water.

Things take a turn for the worse when Sehun's gangly long left leg makes a turn and sweeps some precious object clean off the bed.
From the shout that resounded below, Sehun supposes the object has successfully met its prey; Kai.

And yes, indeed it did.

Oh Sehun has caused a few things to break in the course of the mere five minutes he has been awake.

1. His phone
2. The window
3. The floor
4. Kai's laptop
5. Kai's... Leg

Hey look at that Sehun, one thing broken for every minute you've been not asleep! Accomplishment of the year!
"Shut up, I just don't function well in the morning!!"
Mm-hmm. But really, how did you manage that? At least I won't see any more IG updates from you haha
Kai's second groan of pain pops the inner conflict Sehun has with himself and Sehun stands to help his bandmate up. 

Note to self: laptops are dangerous
Footsteps thunder from other rooms to check on Kai and no time is wasted sending him to the nearest hospital.

-one month later-

On the other side of Seoul, Amy and her roommate Mirae are rushing to get ready for their annual get-together with their friends from primary school. It was strange that they knew more people in secondary school and university, yet the people that they managed to stay in contact with were those they met when they were not even a decade old.
 

The rule for the yearly event was simple:
Bring the closest people you know now and let's get to know everyone here, regardless of who they have become.
 

"Last year, Jooheon dragged his entire group along and Joey went nuts, I swear that's a scene I will never forget for the rest of my life." Amy snorted as she and Mirae locked up the apartment unit.
 

"Heh, that was a beautiful day for all of us. Come to think of it, I think we were the only people to not actually bring along anyone new yet."
 

Mirae pondered as she grabbed Amy's bag to put in the storage compartment and fumbled with the straps of her helmet. She heard the familiar roaring of Amy's motorcycle as her friend moved towards her with a bright smile.
 

"That's because no one knows us bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter