The offer

The offer

Even through keeping everything a secret was hard work everyday, everything seemed alright.
But alright was for Seunghyun an understatement. After all the hardships he was part of the most popular boy group in Asia, maybe even in the world, he lives his dream with his best friends and with his lover. Although lover was an understatement, too, because that person was his husband now.
Their wedding was a special surprise during their last US-Tour. Like most of the intimate parts of their relationship the wedding ceremony was held in secret just with their closest friends and family.
Keeping everything a secret was hard, but from time to time, Seunghyun enjoyed to tease the public with their relationship. Nyongtory, that's how everyone called their ship, was the most popular one in the fandom and he loved to feed the fans with bits of their relationship. His lover wasn't as enthusiastic as him about this, but sometimes he joined this game.

Altogether Seunghyun was happy about the situation if there wasn't a but. For him it was a small one, but for his lover it was a big one, because he had to sacrifice a dream just to be with his other half: to become a father and have his own little family.
Jiyong loved children and always dreamed of becoming a father. Unfortunately, biology was a and didn't allow them to have their own children.
Seunghyun also loved children, but for Jiyong he was able to give up to become a father. A lot of his colleagues and friends had children and he loved to be the babysitter for them.
At first, his husband shared his view, but after some time his look became a little bit sadder every time he saw children. And that made Seunghyun sad, too, because he wanted his husband to be happy and he had no idea how to solve this problem.
He tried his best to cheer his lover up and hiding his own sadness, but so far he found no way out of this situation.

But a solution was brought to them on a lovely spring morning when two angels showed up at the house they lived in. In reality it was just his and Jiyong's sisters, Hanna and Dami, who came to their house, but their offer made them to angels in Seunghyun's eyes.
“So... We decided that we can't continue to watch this drama anymore”, started his own sister, “you both should be happy right now, but instead you become sadder each day.”
He was surprised to hear this. He always thought that he hid his own sadness well, but it seemed like he was wrong.
“That's why we want to make you an offer, but it will cost you a bit”. In that moment both girls showed a devilish smile.
“Our offer is that one of us or if you want both of us will carry out your child”, finished Dami.
That surprised Seunghyun. He never expected such a selfless offer from them. Sure, he knew that their sisters supported and loved them, but this was far more.
When he looked at his husband his expression told him that he had similar thoughts.
“It will just have advantages for you. The child will be related to both of you, we are not some crazy women who will use the child for money from you and you have finally your family” Dami's smile showed how confident she was about the plan.
“But... I don't want to you, Dami” Seunghyun's thoughts used the direct way to his mouth instead of going via the brain first.
Jiyong was also not fond about the thought that HIS husband has with HIS sister even if that had a good reason.
But both girls just chuckled.
“You know... There are other ways, too”, said Dami, “I want to continue to live and not to wake the dragon in my lovely brother. We thought about that already. We just need a cup of your and an appointment at a certain gynaecology”

“You are... crazy” Jiyong finally found his words again. “This might work, but what do you want to do if the public finds out about your pregnancy or even worse: if they find out about the plan? And what if you want to keep the child?”
Dami just rolled with her eyes. “I told you he would panic”, she told her partner-in-crime.
“We thought about that, too.” Hanna was also annoyed by Jiyong's panic. “If the public finds out, we tell them that's our private stuff and we don't want to talk about that. Furthermore, we are the aunts, we can show up at your place every time we want just like today. We are a big family, remember?”
“You are our brother and we told you already years ago that we will support you no matter what”, continued Dami.
“And... what's the price you talked about? What does price mean?” Seunghyun remembered that devilish smile the girls showed which made him unsure whether he wanted to pay that price or not.
“Ah great that you say it” Again his sister showed that smile. “At first there are things which will apply to both of us. You will get us a personal-coach so that we can get rid off the extra kilos after the pregnancy. Next is that we can visit and spoil the child every time we want to. And last, you better be happy about that and stay together until the world ends.
If I'll be the mother I want you to introduce me to your handsome bachelor friends and , Seunghyun, I know that you still keep the little apartment close to this place, I want to move in there.”

“And if I'll be the mother, your Lamborghini will be mine and during the next Chanel-show I'll be sitting next to you in the first row.” Jiyong didn't look happy at that moment. “Oh come on, Jiyong, don't look like that. You know that a Lamborghini especially your one isn't a family car. Oh and I forgot, that you have to spoil us during the pregnancy. “

For Seunghyun the offer and its price sounded great. He would give up even his career and everything he owned just to make his husband happy.
“No” Jiyong shook his head. “I can't make you do that for us. It's way too much. Of course, right now everything sounds great and easy, but it won't be easy. Public will find out and hell will break loose. I don't want you to deal with this.”
The younger one didn't expect that reaction from his husband. He thought that Jiyong would be as excited as him about the offer.
“My brother, the drama-queen” Dami looked annoyed about the reaction of her brother.
“Dami, you-”, but she stopped him.
“Yes, it's not as simple as I think, I know, I know, But you know what? We both don't care. You two deserve happiness and if a child is missing from your happiness we will give it to you. You suffered long enough just to be with each other, but that's enough now” In that moment Dami showed to be as stubborn as her brother.
“We will give you time to think about it and to decide who will be father and mother, okay? Just tell us when you know more” Hanna didn't want the offer to end in a fight that's why she dragged Dami out of the house and left with her.

“Ji, I think-” Seunghyun wanted to talk about this, but his lover cut him off.
“No, I don't want to talk about that anymore. We won't do that. And now get ready for work” In that moment G-Dragon was in front of Jiyong's personality, not Jiyong himself. And Seunghyun knew what that mean: His lover had a battle in the inside about the offer.
For most of the day he couldn't reach Jiyong anymore, but by the end of the day sparks of Jiyong showed up on the surface again. And that gave Seunghyun hope so that he made a plan for the night. He took the handcuffs out of the toy-box from his lover and when their owner made his way into their bed, Seunghyun chained him to the bed.
“Why so bold tonight, panda? Usually you prefer to be bottom and chained” Jiyong had no idea what the real intention of the other one was.
“We have to talk” He placed himself on top of his chained lover so that he had no chance to escape the talk.
“But you don't seem like you want to talk” Jiyong began to move his hips which made it difficult for the younger to focus.
“No, we will talk about the offer now” That made the other one stop with his movement. “I chained you so that you won't be able to run away”
“Baby, you know...”
“Stop it” He sighed because the other started to talk back again. “You become sadder each time you see children. If it were possible, I would become a woman on the spot and give you a child, but that's not possible. But we have the greatest sisters in the world who made the best offer in our lives”
“But Baby, it will be complicated”
“I know and just like them I don't care. If you don't want to, please don't stop me, because I want to give you a child. I want you to be happy and if I have to do this, I will do it” He hoped that Jiyong understood that he would really do everything for him.
At first Jiyong didn't say anything which made the sitting one afraid, but then he showed a smile. “You are the craziest person I know” He pushed himself upwards to be able to kiss the lips of his husband. “I know that I can't stop you. But remember, it will be difficult.”
“I know”, he nodded. “But I want you to be happy”
“I know, Baby” and another kiss was planted on the lips of the younger one. “But can you talk to Dami? She can have another car”
“Oh come on” that made Seunghyun laugh. “You still have your car for at least a year. You can do that.”
“No, I can't. You are the strong baby. You were always stronger than me. You will be a great dad”
“You, too. You will be the best dad in the world.”

 

The following months were crazy, but at least there were able to hide Dami's pregnancy. Once it was clear that they will get a baby-girl, Jiyong started to rearrange the whole house. His first mission was to make everything safe for little children and afterwards he started to sort out his clothes. At first that made Seunghyun surprised, but then he discovered why his lover did that: He wanted one of his clothing-rooms to become the room for the girl. This intention became clear when he wanted to paint the room in a bright pink.
“Are you sure about that? This pink will give her eye-cancer”
“But it's cute” in that moment his lover looked like a child who didn't get a dessert.
“I will get eye-cancer from this colour. And you don't want me to become sick while I carry your child, don't you?” To her own safety Dami moved into their house during her pregnancy. She didn't mind this, because it gave her two formidable slaves for her cravings.
In the end the room was painted in a light pink, but Seunghyun couldn't stop his husband to fill the next closet with far too expensive children-clothing.
Another small challenge was to find a fitting name for the girl. They wanted both a name which represents their love, but Jiyong wanted an international name while Seunghyun preferred a Korean one. After some time the Younger won with the name Yeojin (beautiful treasure).
Jiyong agreed that this name was perfect and the day their treasure was born was the second happiest day in his life. The only day which was better for him was the day he declared his eternal love to his now-husband and heard the same words back from him.

Yeojin changed a lot in their lives, but the couple welcomed that change. Seunghyun sometimes missed a bit to go on parties with his friends, but the smile of his daughter let him forget everything. And Jiyong suddenly wrote a lot of love songs everyday which he used as a lullaby in the evening even through sleep was optional in the first months.
Dami stayed to help with them for another while, but she gladly left Yeojin with her brother and his husband. From time to time she felt the desire to see her, but every time she was warmly welcomed by the fathers.
After a while the public found out about the Yeojin and the wildest theories were discussed about her origin, but they didn't care. They finally archived their own perfect happiness and no one could take it from them.