story

the right words to ask you

  "You should get down on one knees and ask," Jinyoung suggested. "It's the right way romantically."

  "Or you could slip the ring in his drink like they do in movies," Yugyeom spoke up. "He'll drink it, and go, 'oh, what's this?' He does like surprises."

  "And let him choke on it, when he doesn't see it," Youngjae said, laughing. The look Jackson shot him only sent him into another fit of laughter.

  "It doesn't matter how you ask him," Jaebum piped up, tugging at Jinyoung so the other would turn his way. "Just make sure you take his hand, like this. Look at him, straight in the eyes and just ask, Will you be the first person I wake up to and the last person I kiss, and marry me?"

  Trying to ignore his heart racing and the amused look on Mark's face, Jinyoung turned away and said, "Yeah, you can do that."

  "You could take him to where you two had your first date, and ask him there," Mark said. "That's what I would do."

  "The first date," Jackson said, thinking back. "The first date we had was at the MBS studio."

  "How romantic," Yugyeom said, teasingly.

  "Yah, you try to find out a romantic place to go date. With the fans following us around outside, our schedule, do you think it's easy?" Jackson snapped at him causing Yugyeom to shrink back.

  "Jackson, he's going to say yes," Jinyoung said, patting him comfortingly. "No matter how you ask him."

  As if on cue, Bambam finally returned after a long day of recording with the manager trailing behind him. He looked tired and exesperated with the manager constantly telling him what to do and say on his next appearance, that Jackson wished the manager would leave the younger alone. Luckily, the manager did after receiving a text, most likely from another one of their managers. Jackson was by Bambam's side the next second.

  "Hey, how was the recording?" Jackson asked, falling into step with the thai to his bedroom.

  "Maybe Mark hyung should switch rooms with Bambam after they get married and everything," Yugyeom thought out loud.

  "Is that an invitation?" Mark asked, eyes twinkling with mischief.

  "Yah," Youngjae cuts in, slapping the older's shoulder not too lightly. But Mark could only laugh at him and Yugyeom going red.

***

  "I just want to sleep," Bambam announced, flopping down on his bed, crawling towards his comfy and soft pillow.

  "So I'm guessing you're not in the mood to go out tonight?"

  "No," he replied, voice half muffled by his pillow.

  "Alright, okay," Jackson said, patting him on the back. "Sleep well."

  Bambam hummed in response, ready to go to dreamland when his eyes snapped back open, startling his chinese boyfriend. He sat up, tiredly, "I have to remove my makeup first."

***

  Shutting the door quietly behind him, Jackson found himself facing five other guys looking at him expectantly. Jinyoung and Jaebum looked like proud parents, while Mark had that knowing smile. Youngjae and Yugyeom was doing a poor job at acting like they weren't listening in. At least, they had the decency to look sheepish.

  "So are you two going out tonight?" Jinyoung asked, curiously.

  "No, he's too tired," Jackson answered, disappointed.

  "I told you," Yugyeom whispered quietly, earning a look from Jaebum.

  "At least you get time to figure out how to pop the question," Youngjae said as an attempt to comfort him.\

  "Yeah," Jackson smiled halfheartedly. "I have to make a call to cancel our reservation."

***

  When Jackson slipped back into the shared bedroom, Bambam was already tucked in, posing with his phone held at an angle the Thai knew would make him look good. On his second shot, Jackson immediately joined him in the next picture pouting adorably. Bambam laughed and instantly typed out a tweet to go with the picture. Not a minute after it was poster, his phone was flooded with notifications of likes and retweets.

  Jackson smiled fondly watching the younger. With Bambam all tucked in, and Jackson on the floor by his bedside, his head on the bed. He got up, and decided to join Bambam on it. Bambam scooted over, enjoying the comments he got from the picture. 

  Jackson remembered the small boy eager to please when they first met. Now Bambam's practically a man with bright red hair, and confidence in knowing how to look just right for the audience. But although many adored the Bambam with flawless skin and boisterous laughter, Jackson enjoyed the little boy in him that was still very much eager to please others. The boy that Jackson would put on his lap, and they would just make dorky faces to each other. No words are needed for them to enjoy their time together.

  "Marry me."

  Bambam stopped what he was doing and looked at Jackson surprised, "What?"

  Jackson wanted to take it all back, all of it. But looking at the younger, he realized Jinyoung was right, it doesn't matter how he does it, he just have to do it.

  "Marry me," he said, again this time looking straight into Bambam's eyes.

  Bambam opened his mouth as if to say something but seemed to think better of it. Jackson could see the wheels in his head turning.

  "Think about it. We've already been dating for five years. We're already living together. Getting married won't make much of a difference," Jackson said, getting nervous at his boyfriend's silent. Bambam is rarely silent. When he's silent, he's either scared one of the older members would be mad at him or he's mulling over what other peole would say.

  Remembering Jaebum's advise, he took Bambam's hand and looked deep into his eyes, "I know that most people would be against it and . But being with you is just like, it's right. It needs no explanation. We don't need to explain jack to those people. All I know is that I love you so much, and, and I would very much like you to be my very last kiss, just as much as Jaebum hyung wants Jinyoung to he his last."

  "What?" Bambam said, confused. His heary was racing. His fatigueness was practically gone. But everything just feels like a dream right now.

  Jackson realized mentioning the other members might not be the best way to go, "Kunpimook Bhuwakul, will you marry me?"

  "Yes. Yes!" Bambam answered trying to tackle him to the ground. It was proven to be a mistake, when the blanket got tangled with his feet, and he nearly fell face first on to the floor, if it wasn't for Jackson's quick reflexes.

  "Yah, be careful," Jackson said, helping him up properly.

  Bambam laughes, not really caring. He threw his arms around Jackson's neck and pressed a full on kiss onto his boyfriend's lip. Jackson only sighed, and tried to deepening it. Bambam pulled back slightly, chuckling, before leaning in for a proper kiss.

***

For constipatedpotato who requested here. Its not satisfying for me so I'm sorry about that. I hope it still gives you at least a bit of feels c;

I'm thinking of adding a lil something in the next chapter. A bonus per say.