Chapter 1

An Unforgettable Trip


"Ok, so I'm done with my packing, got my travel plans done, got my toothbrush and toothpaste packed... what am I forgetting...?" I mumbled to myself as I flipped your things around to double check.

I am a fresh university graduate and as an graduation gift for myself, I decided to go on a trip to Korea for a month on my own. 

"I think I'm all ready to go!" I exclaimed as I went off to take the taxi to the airport. 

As I sat at the airport and stared into space, a thought came up, "Wait, did I pack my passport? Oh ." 

 

~~~

 

"YES! FINALLY IN KOREA!" I exclaimed as I went to get my luggage. Thank goodness Mum realised my passport on the dining table and rushed to the airport to pass it to me. 

I travelled to Seoul from Incheon using the public transport system.

Thank god I know some Korean.  

I went to the hotel to put down my stuff and decided to go find a random cafe to take a break and look through my schedule. I found a quiet looking cafe, which was not too packed, but not overly empty as well. I stared at the menu wondering what to drink. 

I should probably get latte, hehe Leo's favourite, ok stop spazzing seriously.

"One latte please," I told the cashier with my slightly awkward sounding, but fluent Korean. 

I started to wander around while waiting for my latte to look for an empty table.

Wait a minute.

I took a double take at a particular table. At the corner of the cafe sat a familiar looking figure who was using his phone quietly as he drank from his cup. 

He was wearing a black mask covering his mouth, and donned in a black cap with strands of golden blonde hair peaking out of his cap. Yet, he seemed very familiar to her.

"Miss, here's your latte!" the cashier said. 

"Thank you!" I said in Korean as I received the warm latte from her. 

No way... That can't be... But, no way I would recognise the wrong person! 

Before I knew it, I was standing in front of his table. How the heck did I walk here??

Shucks, shucks, what if it isn't him? Oh well, I'm already standing here, screw it.

"Are you Leo from VIXX?" 


Ok this is seriously just the long version of the cover sorry guys! I promise new stuff are coming in the next chapter!! 

Anyway, thank you to the 13 subscribers who subscribed to this story already!! I was seriously surprised to see people subscribing to this story already even without any chapter! I hope this chapter didn't disappoint >.<