Strut for your entertainment

DBSK/JYJ Moments

 

Title: Strut for your entertainment (part of a serie of drabbles inspired by Adam Lambert's songs)
Focus: Jaejoong
Rating: PG-13

Genre: Angst, supernatural, horror
Lenght: Drabble
Summary: Jaejoong enjoys his army duty. Maybe a bit too much?





Jaejoong smiled, hype on the fans love. It was heaven. He just wished he was in one of his concerts so he could really be free. Wished he could strip himself down instead of having to keep his t-shirt on and tone down his body movements. 

God, but he missed a proper concert. He wanted to strut across the stage, all eyes glued to his every movement and breath. 

But this would have to do. For now. 

Soon, his army duty will be over and he will have stadiums full of eager fans again. 

Jaejoong’s performance time ended and he returned to the back. His army friends were there waiting for him and eager to praise him. His smile light up the room and made everyone happy to be around him. 

A few hours later they were back to their rooms and it was time to sleep. Jaejoong was still bouncing and fidgeting, full of energy from the short concert.

There was only one thing he could do to calm down.






Tonight I’m having a lovely midnight snack. 

It’s my show. Baby, do what I say. Don’t trip off the glitz that I’m gonna display. 

It’s alright, you’ll be fine. I told ya I’m a hold ya down until you’re amazed. I’ll give it to ya ‘til you’re screaming my name. Baby, I’m in control. I’ll take the pain, I’ll take the pleasure. Yes, I’m master of both. Come on, close your eyes, just not your mind. Let me into your soul. Baby, don’t be afraid. I’m a hurt ‘ya real good.

No escaping when I start. Do you like what you see? Let me entertain ‘ya till you scream. I’m so hot, I’m out of the box. Can you pick up the pace? Can you keep up with me? Turn it up, heat it up. I need to be entertained. Push the limit, are you with it? 

Your hands are tied cause I say so. Open your mouth, open it wide. Let the freedom begin. Strut for me as you come into my arms and I your soul. Get on the floor, just let it drop. Don’t it feel good, don’t it fell hot?

Feel the fire within. I’m a work it ‘til you’re totally blown. No, there really is no escaping when I start. C’mon, walk for me. Walk to me. Like it’s your own free will. Once I’m in I own your heart. There’s no way you’ll ring the alarm, so hold on until it’s over.

Let’s take a make believe vacation and get yourself some validation. Your special, don’t you know? So special that I’m feeding from you. Oh, do you know what you got into? Can you handle what I’m ‘bout to do? Cause it’s about to get rough for you. 

Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet, ‘ya thought an angel swept ya off your feet. Well, I’m about to turn up the heat. You thought I’m here for your entertainment. Baby, you’ll be lucky to live through it. 

You’re here for my entertainment. Come on, strut for me, let me feed from you. You have no choice. I give you no choice. Like I said before, once I’m in I own your heart. There’s no way you’ll ring the alarm, so hold on until it’s over. Let me into your soul.

Don’t it feel good, don’t it fell hot? I know I do.






It’s almost funny as some of my barrack comrades try to resist me. Futile. Wasted effort. The terror makes it even sweeter. That second when they feel that something is wrong. That awareness that I so rarely allow on my food. A full stadium means my allure gets diluted at the same time as it gets stronger but it is never focused on one person or a small group. Here, it is in full blast. And the wrongness jumps unexpectedly at them. 

Being half incubus, half vampire is the sweetest thing ever. I never want for food. Either ual energy or hot blood. Never need to go to desperate measures to feed. And working as an idol means my food comes into my arms oh so willingly. It always makes me laugh how they preen and strut and blush and simper and whimper all for me. I’m always belly full, fit to burp. 

Tonight I’m going to sleep so well.





The light of morning starts to shine inside the room. Everyone is on their own beds, sleeping peacefully. Or almost. A few of the men have troubled faces still. Some are restless, as if they are dreaming of running away from something. 

The last one to wake up is a very satisfied Kim Jaejoong with a naughty cute smile on his face. The kind of smile that always makes his fans swoon.