Coming Home

Coming Home

Tick-Tock Tick-Tock.....the seconds ticked by as she laid in bed her phone clutched to her chest. Merary had been waiting for the call she was promised and it was coming later than usual ..Tick-Tock.. 'Why hasn't he called yet..did he for get we had this scheduale?'she thought. Clearly startled she jumped from the phone ringing she hurridly answer knowing very well who it was,she pressed the answer button as she fell off the bed  "huu!!..H-Hello !? " she said happily "Hello Merary?" she heard his voice but it seemed like it was upset " What's wrong?" she asked ,the questioned was followed by a sigh ont he other line 'Oh merary...im sorry but i wont be coming home today our schedual is way to bussy that if i leave now i might as well be out of this promotion in total i know ...im sorry for havong to put you throught this ..again " tears weled up in her yes but she swalloed her tears "oh..i see... well i mean its alright you can always just call me like usual no need to apologise you do what you must we knew what we here in for from the start " she said badly attempting to sound happy . "oh I-..' he was interrupted as a differtebt voice came in "Come on lets go we need you for the shoot !!" ah sorry i need to go " and the line went dead . still holding the phone up to her ear "Oh.." was all she managed out "Oh.." she repeated 'he didnt even say a goodbye or i love you..just hung up..she blinked a couple times she got up from the floor her movements slow and sluggish "It's alright he promised he'd come home 'she sat one the window seat once more. Merary looked outside the window and started thinking of how its been like be with him in the past 2 years . She pondered a smile made it's way to her faceas she remembered all the happy times she had with him all the little details stayed with her as she could recall it all from memory.She saw the how the clouds passed and the sun begining to set showing another day passed yet excitement filled with in her 'another day closer to him coming home ' she thought her mind filled with optmistic thoughts she looked at the clock once more and back to the drive way 'he'll be back home soon..just as he'd promised me ' sure he was busy ..and ..tired ,but he'd always seemed to make time for her . she sighed once again thinking of how excited they'd been to learn of his success in the auditions and was too soon debute with a group. oh how his eyes sparked with excitmement until they realized they'd have to be seperated for awhile as they'd been known to be the inseparable couple though they had only been dating a few months . As she saw the groups debute she saw how much attention theyd been getting as the groups popularity sky rocketed. the couples dated soon turning to just phone calls and only able to see him throught the screen of her television set,soon phone calls we're ending faster she was getting tired of it all but pushed throught for him because he was her first love even if they hadn't even kissed before. Merary frowned at these thoughts she froze when she heard a car pull up in the drive way its lights flashing 'hhmm who could that be?'she thoughtthe car door opened as a foot came out followed by the other. She froze over completely,eyes widened as she saw a masked man walk out .she watched the mans every move until he'd pulled down the mask to reveal him...? he was there infront of their house 'but i thought he couldn't...' he r heart thumped as she would finally be able to hold him hug him. Merary ran down the stairs as the the door was just opening .Hongbin stepped inside of the house in his sweats Hongbin dropped everything he had to run to Merary.he ran picked her up and spun them around .he put her down they stared at each other the silence not bothering them as they had each other's company. The stillness had taken over them both as the stared into each others eyes .the couple had opened their moths to say the same word to each other "I've missed you!" tears started forming in their eyes as they embraced in a hug . Merary finally said hisname as tears came down her face "Hongbin" she whispered but he had heard it. As he had said hers breathlessly " Merary " Hongbin chuckled his arms tightened firmly against her as if he was protecting her . Hongbin took a deep breath inhaling her sent . the couple stood there embracing..holding onto each other as if it were their life line..like theyed never let go . they held each other if only they could stay like this and freezes this time and place so it would last forever 'forever he thought that would be nice' as he tightened a little more around her . Forever .