Fast Love

Fast Love

Gina's P.O.V

I am just walking down the street when suddenly someone grabbed me and pulls me into an alley. Then a bunch of girls ran past the alley, but the only thought I had was what the help. Why and who grabbed me? I was about to flip this guy over with my karate skills, but he then let go. I turned around and was about to slap him. I stopped. I could not believe my eyes. It was Jeonghan. Now as I am thinking about what happened I would do it million of times over. I saved a world clearly in my past life because this person is in front of me. That is the only way this would ever happen. In fact the reason why I was walking passed the alley was because I was going to go buy Seventeen's album and it was along the way.

" Sorry about that." He said. I almost let the inner fangirl in me out but I continued like nothing happened.

"It is okay."

"Let me make it up to you."

"It is really okay." He insisted anyway. I just realized that we hadn't introduced ourselves, and it must have dawned on Jeonghan too because he said . . . . 

"My name is Jeonghan. What about you?"

"My name is Gina."

"Do you mind coming along with me real quick I need to take care of something." I almost fainted. Jeonghan wanted ME to go with HIM. I played it cool though.

"Sure." We ended up at Pledis in Seventeen's practice room. Jeonghan said I could play their music if I wanted. No one was in the room. I the music it was ADORE U. I knew the whole dance and started to do it, now when I am dancing everything else kind of fades into the backround. I did Jeonghan's and Woozi's parts. When I finally stopped. I heard a bunch of clapping, I realized that there was more people in the room then when I started. I turned around and in front of me was Seventeen!

"You could have told me you knew my part and were a fan. How though did you keep from fangirling over me?"

"I just am that amazing. I know how to control my feels even though I ADORE YOU."They chuckled.

"Since we are here. I think introductions are in order." So then I was official introduced to everyone.

"Guys, I will see you later for practice. Bye."

"Bye~~~." He then took me out. No one was walking on our street and we were alone. He then suddenly stopped. Why did he stop? I turned around and was about to ask why, when he suddenly smashed his lips on mine. To say I wasn't surprised would be a lie. Eventually, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

"So, Gina. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." He then kissed me again but this time it was extra sweet. In the background I heard a noise like a camera. We turned around and there was Seventeen and DK had just taken a picture. Woozi then said . . . 

"So Jeonghan finally got a girlfriend." A few seconds later The8 said

"Well, that was fast love."