Happy Birthday Hyung

Happy Birthday Hyung

Sandeul yelped when he looked at the clock. 10:45. It was already late in the morning and he was still wrapped up in his blankets when the other members were, no doubt, out in in the living room celebrating the leaders birthday. He scrambled from from his bed as fast as he could and ran out his bedroom door to the living room. He was surpried to that none of the other B1A4 members were gathered for the party. Intead, they were gathered in the kitchen. CNU was drinking coffee while Baro was feeding Channie despite the younger protests. Sandeul pursed his lips in anger at himself knowing for certain that he had missed the whole party, and shamefully wandered into the kitchen. He was fully prepared to apologize to Jinyoung about missing the party and even started before he noticed that the birthday boy wasn't among those sitting at the table.

"Where is Jinyoung hyung?"

CNU, Baro and Channie turned to Sandeul.

Channie spoke up first. "Hyung had to go to vocal practice this morning."

Sandeul went wide eyed in shock. "But it's his birthday."

"We tried to tell to him." CNU spoke up. "But he wouldn't listen, he just shrugged his shoulders and left mumbling an apology."

Sandeul shook his head in disbelief that the leader wouldn't even take a break on his birthday. "Did he say when he will be back?"

The others shrugged and looked to cake left on the counter.

Sandeul sighed and looked down to feet. "I didn't even get to wish him a happy birthday." His voice showed that he was very up, and an upset Sandeul was a determined one.

He ran back to his room and got dresed as quickly as he could all while trying to figure out the quickest route to Jinyoung. Sandeul tossed his blue ducky pj's in the corner and changed into a simple outfit that consited of black skinny jeans, a pair of red and white nike and a white hoodie then headed out his door again. He rounded the corner of the hall to the living room and then ran into Baro.

"Ouch!"

"Ah! Baro-ah I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok hyung I shoulda been watching where I was going." Baro looked at Sandeul questioningly. "Hyung, where are you going?"

"To see Jinyoung hyung." Sandeul simply shrugged.

"But Jinyoung hyung is at practice.... I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?" Sandeul furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because he doesn't like to be disturbed."

"I'll wait till he's on break."

Baro only chuckled. "Good one hyung, you and I both know Jinyoung hyung never takes breaks." he tapped Sandeul's shoulder lightly as a thanks for the humor and headed off to his room.

Sandeul groaned, Baro was right the leader wouldn't stop practice for himself ever. It was something none of B1A4 understood about their leader. He was just always on the go without break, sometimes the members would fear he would collapse again. Sandeul wasn't about to give up though, he wanted Jinyoung to have a good birthday because he deserved it. He went back to the kitchen where Channie and CNU were still sitting. "Um, hyung?"

CNU looked up from his plate to Sandeul. "Yes?"

"What are your plans for the day?"

"Well I was going to go out for a bit." CNU shrugged. "Why?"

Sandeul shook his head. "It's no worries hyung... sorry."

CNU looked at the younger confused but bruhed it off and went back to eating.

Sandeul turned to the younger and opened his mouth but the maknae beat him to it.

"Sorry hyung, Baro hyung and I made plans to go play some basketball."

"In which we hould get going!" Baro came up from behind Sandeul holding a basketball.

"Right, bye hyungs!" Channie called waving as he stood up and followed Baro out the door.

Sandeul waved goodbye with a smile and dropped his hand again to look at CNU. "Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"I suppose you'll be leaving now to?"

"Nah, I need to shower first." he said standing up and then walking over to put his in the sink. "What are you going to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well all the rest our going out and doing something, do you have something in mind to do?"

Sandeul hadn't thought of anything else to do since Baro shot down his idea of going to see Jinyoung. He shook his head no.

"Do you want to come with me?"

"No thanks hyung, if anything I will just clean up around here and wait for Jinyoung hyung." he smiled.

"Well if you say so." CNU smiled back then patted Sandeul's shoulder before leaving the kitchen to hit the shower.

"Thanks for the invite though hyung!" Sandeul yelled back as he heard the bathroom door shut.

"You're welcome!" CNU yelled back.

Sandeul stood in the kitchen alone and looked at the cake, he refused to give up on giving the leader a birthday celebration. He walked out of the kitchen and then across the living room and down the hall to his bedroom. Sandeul walked over to his dresser and opened the second drawer where his socks and boxers were located before pulling out his little ducky wallet and opened it up. Sandeul pulled out all the cash that was inside and then stuffed it back into his drawer and then shut the drawer before turning on his heels to leave his room. Sandeul exited his room again and then headed to the living room in hope of catching CNU. He was in luch when he saw CNU walk out of the bathroom still drying his hair with a towel.

"Hyung!"

CNU stopped in his tracked and turned to Sandeul.

"Hyung please do me a favor, when you go out can you buy everything you can find for a party?" Sandeul held out his hand with the money. "I have money, please spend it on what you can even if it's all of the supplies."

CNU looked at the younger surprised. "Sandeul-ah that's alot of money." he pointed to the stack of cash in Sandeul's hand.

"Yes I know but I want Jinyoung hyung to know that his birthday is important and it would mean a lot to me if you could use this to get what supplie you can. Please hyung!"

CNU smiled at the younger and then opened his hand to take the money. When Sandeul handed him the money he counted out 200 and then gave the rest back to Sandeul.

"No hyung take it all!"

"No, this will be enough, I will cover the rest if needed. You're a good heart Sandeul." CNU took out his wallet and then placed the the money inside before walking to the front door. "Wait." he looked back at Sandeul. "What if Jinyoung comes back before me?"

"I'll take care of that if needed, but until then please hurry hyung."

CNU nodded and then headed out the door.

"And do your best!" Sandeul decided to clean the house up before any of the members came back. He his heels to face the living room. "Well... better get started."

-----

It was 1pm, nobody was back yet from what they were doing and Sandeul was still cleaning. He was now in the kitched which was his last room he needed to clean. Sandeul felt tired and sore from all the cleaning he only had the dishes left over. He was busy taking out the plates and cups when the front door opened.

"Hyungs! we're home!" Channie yelled not realizing that Sandeul was in the kitchen and CNU was out.

"I'm hungry." Baro entered behind the maknae.

"Same here... race ya to the kitchen!" Channie took off.

"Ya!" Baro yelled in surprise a he took off after the maknae.

The two ran towards the kitchen and Channie was in the lead and already touched the doorframe. The younger turned back and stuck his tongue out at Baro. Baro didn't like that he had lost so he threw the baketball at Channie, which Channie dodged with luck. The ball flew pat his head. "Ha missed me hyu-"

The basket ball hit the cupboards behind Sandeul causing him to jump and cry out, he stumbled backwards and bumped into the cake causing it to fall to the floor as he tripped on the ball.

"Oh !" Baro yelled and ran to help Sandeul. "Hyung im so sorry!"

"Hyung are you ok!?" Channie yelled picking up the ball.

"Yeah, yeah im fine." Sandeul took Baro's helping hand and stood up.

"But the cakes not..." Channie pointed to the open white box and cake smashed to bits.

Sandeul looked at the mes infront of him, the cake was ruined.

"H-hyung I am so, so sorry... please don't be mad." Baro cowered a little.

Sandeul didn't say anything and instead he just bent down and picked up the cake, or what was left of it and put it back in the box and then stood up to turn and throw it out.

"Hyung, are you mad?"

"No, no not mad... it's my fault."

"No it's not your fault and I understand if you're mad, I had no right to throw the ball."

"Just help me by going into the room and sitting on the couch. CNU will be-" Sandeul stopped and then immedietly reached for his cell phone. He forgot he could just call and ask his hyung to pick up another cake.

"Hyung?"

"I can just call CNU hyung and ask him to get another-"

The front door opened. "Sandeul I'm back! and I have what what you aked for!"

"...cake..." Sandeul sighed and then tossed his phone onto the table, pulled out a chair and sat down. He put head head down.

CNU walked into the kitchen with a bunch bags full of party supplies and at least tweleve ballons aying happy birthday and Jinyoung's age on them in his favorite colors. "What's wrong with Sandeul?" he asked while he placed the bags on the table.

"I ruined the cake." Baro lowered his head.

"Ruined the cake? how?"

Baro was about to speak when Sandeul cut in. "I cleaned the whole day and forgot to put the cake away. So when they came home they decided to play ball in the house or something and they threw the ball broke something and it scared me so I fell backwards or something and it hit the cake! I tried to call you hyung but no! you howed up o now we don't have a cake!"

"Whoa, whoa calm down Sandeul!"

"Hyung I'm sorry!" Baro felt like he wanted to cry.

"I know it's not your fault, I just wanted this to be perfect for Jinyoung hyung."

"Well a sour face won't help, we're all back so let's each take a task to help you out."

Sandeul looked up. "Really?"

The three just nodded at him.

"What do you need us to do?"

"Baro you clean up the cake , Channie-ah you and hyung start decorating!" Sandeul stood up. "I'll get started on another cake!"

"Alright sounds good." CNU grabbed the bags and ballons and headed to the living room. 

Channie followed behind the latter while Baro started on the remains of the cake on the floor with a rag. Sandeul washed the cake off his hands and then started making quick work at busting out all the ingredients to make another cake.

----

By the time everyone was all done with what they were doing, it was close to 5pm. The living room was decorated, the cake was done and the last thing they needed was Jinyoung. Till Channie opened his mouth.

"Hyungs?"

"Yes Channie-ah?" CNU asked back.

"Shouldn't we at least give Jinyoung hyung presants?"

Baro groaned. "We forgot the presant..."

"No, no remeber Jinyoung doen't need presants." CNu reassured.

"But, I got him a presant."

"What!?"

Sandeul jumped when the three turned to him. "I-I thought you all knew..."

"No!"

"Hyung!" Channie whined.

"I'm sorry..."

"What did you get him?" CNU asked.

"An arctic fox plush..." Sandeul shrugged.

"Well great, we can't beat that at last minute!"

"What's cuter than a plush animal!? epecially one that is our leaders nickname!" Baro yelled.

"He's also a mirror prince." CNU added.

"A mirror won't win againt our cutest member giving a cute plu-" Channie stopped and then looked at Sandeul.

"What?" Sandeul looked at him.

Channie only mirked. "Hyung."

"What?" Sandeul looked at him confused.

Both CNU and Baro looked at the maknae and then to Sandeul seeming to get the idea.

"CNU hyung." Baro smiled.

"I'm one step ahead of you Baro-ah!" CNU pulled out the exces ribbon and even a cute little green bunny ear bow like headband. "Sandeul-ah~" CNU chuckled and turned to the younger. "Will you pleae be our presant to Jinyoung-ah?"

Sandeul looked at the members nervously. "You want me to w-what?"

"Please hyung we need a preant and Jinyoung hyung loves cute things!" Baro begged.

"B-but-"

"Sandeul hyung~" Channie did his best agyeo. "Please~"

"Yeah please Sandeul-ah~" even CNU joined in.

"Please~ we will do everything you ak for a week!" Baro begged again.

Sandeul thought about what happened earlier in the day and how much trouble they put him through.

"Sandeul-ah please Jinyoung just texted me saying he's on way!" CNU yelled.

Sandeul looked at them all and saw plead in their eyes so he ighed. "Ok."

"Yes!"

"But!"

"Ugh, what hyung!?" Baro whined.

"For two whole months you have to do as I say."

"What!?"

"Why two hyung?!"

"The rest of the month." Baro crossed his arms over his chest.

"This months almost over ." Sandeul spat back. "All of December then."

"Fine, fine just please hurry hyung!"

Sandeul smiled at Channie's agreement though Baroand CNU weren't really pleased. He stood up. "What's the plan?"

CNU placed the bunny ear headband on Sandeul's head and then handed the ribbon to Baro. The younger decorated Sandeul with the ribbon and then handed it to Channie who finihed the remainder of Sandeul's torso then used the scissors to cute the end. He then cut a random piece and tied the two together in a cute bow.

Sandeul was still able to move his arms and legs as he looked himself over. He was tied neatly in a ribbon thanks to Baro and a bow thanks to Channie and topped with a bunny ear headband thanks to CNU which was snug on his head. "Is that it?"

"Something is missing..."

"There's no time Baro hyung, we need to hide Sandeul hyung!"

"Where!?" CNU looked around to try and find a place to hide Sandeul.

"Oh I got it!" Baro uddenly clapped his hands.

"What hyung?"

"Jinyoung hyung's room!"

"What why not in my room!?"

"Perfect!" CNU started pushing Sandeul towards Jinyoung's room.

"Hyung I can hide in my room!" Sandeul tried to get away but Baro and Channie joined in and helped CNU.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise hyung!"

Sandeul Scoffed. "I can just jump out and yell surprise."

"Then what's the fun in that?" CNU chuckled.

They stopped outside Jinyoung's door.

"Just go in and wait."

"You owe me."

"No we didn't agree to hyung, we only agreed to you being a presant and us having to to listen to your commands for a month. Now get in there!" Baro pointed to the door of Jinyoung's room.

"...Fine..." Sndeul turned and then entered Jinyoung's room.

CNU shut the door behind him snickering. "And don't leave!" he added.

Sandeul waited until he heard them walk away before he mumbled to himself about how stupid this was and that he was starving. He sighed to himelf and then turned around. Jinyoung's room was very clean, a few posters on his wall, one from each albu, that B1A4 had made. He had a tv in the corner across from his bed and at the end of his bed was his guitar. The rest was the same, but Sandeul knew it changed around since the lat time he was in here for a movie night. He trolled over to the bed and sat down waiting for Jinyoung.

Baro, CNU and Channie waited for their leaders return in the living room.

"What time is Jinyoung hyung coming home?"

"I'll text him and ask." CNU broke out his phone and texted the leader.

CNU: "Hey!"

JY: "Hey hyung!"

CNU: "Are you coming home?"

JY: "No... I need to tay a little while longer, you caught me on break."

CNU: "what really?! you're over usuing your vocal!"

JY: "I stopped practice a while ago, I just now got off for a break I guess but I won't be home for a little and I'm already tired. Did you eat?"

CNU: "we will just order something, and why don't you just leave?"

JY: "The manager is talking to some people while I sit here and they seem important so I can't leave. But I gtg I'll see you when I get home!"

CNU: "Ok but be careful, we need your vocals so don't over due it!"

CNU set his phone down when Jinyoung didn't reply.

"Well i Jinyoung hyung coming?"

CNU shook his head no.

"What, why not?"

"He's still at vocal practice and I guess the manager i busy talking to some people."

"Well I'll go get Sandeul hyung then." Channie stood up and made his way to Jinyoung's room. The maknae arrived at the door to the leader and opened it. "Hyung Jingyoung hyung isn't coming ba-" Channie looked over to Jinyoung's bed to find Sandeul sound asleep and still wrapped up in the light blue ribbon, the green bunny ear bow headband still on his head but it was crooked. Channie just smiled at his hyung and then shut the door uietly before walking back to his other hyung.

"Where is Sandeul?" CNU asked.

"He's asleep... I didn't want to wake him."

"What time is it?" Baro asked.

"Going on six." CNU shrugged.

"That's it?"

Channie nodded and then flopped down onto the couch next to Baro. "What do we do now?"

Baro hrugged. "I guess we could watch a movie or one for each of us to enjoy."

----

Hours passed in the blink of an eye and they were only halfway through the second movie that Barohad always enjoyed, but it was two and a half hours long. 6pm became 9:45pm from Channie movie and due to Baro's movie it was close to midnight. CNU had fallen asleep firt, then Channie and last Baro. When thefront door opned to the dorm and Jinyoung walked inside. He was dead tired and desperate for sleep, but the living room didn't go unnoticed. Jinyoung smiled at the sight before him, decoractions and ballons littered the room all around him. His eyes scanned every bit of the space until they fell onto the three boys sleeping on the couch. Jinyoung chuckled lightly and then shook his head smiling. 'Sandeul mut have been the only one to go to his room.' Jinyoung thought. He walked over to the couch to quietly wake each member up, starting with CNU and then waking up Baro and Channie.

Channie stirred from his sleep and yawned cutley earning a light chuckle from Jinyoung.

"Hyung!" Baro said surprised.

"What?"

you're not supposed to see this!?" Baro lept up.

"It's ok Baro-ah." CNU said while yawning.

"Surprise?" Channie spoke up.

Jinoung smiled and nodded a he looked around the room again then back to the members. "Surprise indeed, thank you."

"We can clean it up no-"

Jinyoung hook his head no. "You guys need sleep, you did a lot in one day so go sleep. We can clean it up tomorrow."

CNU just nodded and stood up stretching, he walked over to Jinyoung and patted his shoulder while he walked by. "Happy birthday."

Jinyoung smiled. "thank you, and I'm sorry to make you all wait.."

"It's no problem hyung." Channie smiled and hugged the leader before heading to his room. "Happy birthday hyung."

"Thank you Channie-ah."

CNU followed after Channie leaving Baro last as the younger shut off the tv.

"Goodnight hyung and happy birthday." Baro held out a fit but Jinyoung just snatched the younger up in a hug.

"Thank you."

"It' no problemlem hyung." Baro patted his back as he released the hug. Baro left the living room to go to his room.

Jinyoung took one last look around at the decorations smiling. B1A4 was definitly a great second family to him. The leader walked to the hallway behind the couch to go to his room and shut off the light. He saw CNU, Channie and Baro's lights go out as he passed their doors to his room. He saw that Sandeul's door was opened and decided to stick his head in the doorway to see his cute little ducky sleeping but Sandeul's bed was empty. Jinyoung felt a sense of panic run through him. He ran to the closest door which was Baro's and quickly opened the door. "Baro-ah!"

The younger shot up out of his bed and looked at the leader with worry. "Hyung what's wrong?!"

"Where is Sandeul?!"

Baro panicked. "He's not in your room!?"

"No he's not in my roo- wait what?" Jinyoung stopped. "My room?"

Baro facepalmed. "We forgot to tell Sandeul hyung that you were home." he sighed. "Great now we get double the punishment." Baro just looked at Jinyoung. "Sorry hyung, check your room."

Jinyoung just nodded and then shut the door to Baro's room behind him. The leader then went to his room and slowly opened the door in fear of an angry Sandeul attacking, but Sandeul didn't and instead was sleeping peacefully in Jinyoung's bed. When Jinyoung entered flicked on his light he saw Sandeul wrapped up in a blue ribbon that was sprawled out over his bed and there was a green bunny ear bow headband on the floor. What had Jinyoung smiling was the fact that Sandeul was cuddling one of his pillows.

The leader quietly tiptoed over to his dresser to grab his camera from the top drawer. Sandeul was just to cute right now that Jinyoung just had to take a picture, Only as he lifted the camera to take perfect picture of Sandeul hugging his pillow, the younger started to wake up so the leader panicked and quickly took a picture not realizing that it was to late and that he had been caught.

Sandeul blinked a couple of times to get his tired brain to register what had just happened. "Did...you...just take a picture of me?"

"Ya! I'm your hyung!" Jinyoung shouted out from the fear of being caught.

"S-sorry hyung." Sandeul then shot up out out bed. "Jinyoung hyung!?"

Startled a little bit by Sandeul Jinyoung couldn't really speak, so he just nodded thankful that Sandeul wasn't mad about the picture.

"What how long was I in here? and where are the others!?"

Jinyoung just blinked in confusion. "They're asleep, and why are you in my room sleeping and why are you wearing a ribbon?"

"I can't believe they left me in here, what time is is hyung?"

Jinyoung looked to the clock next to his bed and Sandeul followed his movements and went wide eyed.

"It' past midnight!?" he looked back to Jinyoung feeling a lump form in his throat. "I-I missed your birthday."

"Sandeul-ah it's ok."

"It's not ok hyung!" Sandeul stood from his hyungs bed and then ran to his room. "Stay there hyung!" he yelled not caring if he woke the others up.

Jinyoung didn't understand what was going on but he did as Sandeul asked and waited on his bed.

Sandeul came back in with his hands behind his back. "I didn't get to wrap it yet but...." he held out the arctic fox.

Jinyoung's eyes went wide and an award winning smile spread across his face.. "Sandeul it's so cute! I love it!"

"R-really?"

Jinyoung nodded and stood up and pulled Sandeul into bear hug and whispered into his ear. "Yes.. it is thank you." he pulled back and then looked at the younger. "Two cute presants in one day I couldn't have asked for a better birthday." Jinyoung kissed Sandeuls lips lightly and pulled back smiling. "Thank you."

Sandeul smiled despite his face burning brighter than the sun. "Happy birthday hyung."

Jinyoung took the fox plush and made it kiss Sandeul's nose smiling.

Sandeul chuckled. "What did you name your fox?"

"After the cutest member ever."

"m-me?"

"No Baro... yes you." Jinyoung ruffled the youngers hair again with a smile. "I love you Sandeul."

Sandeul fixed his hair. "I love you to hyung."

 Jinyoung smiled. "But I love you more."

Sandeul's eyes went wide. "W-what?"

Jinyoung just smirked and added a wink before walking away. Sandeul was right at his heels.