Thank You, Unnie!

Aggressive Girlfriend

Sana’s POV

All the members are yelling with happiness because we have a day-off today after almost got no time to sleep for the whole 1 month. Well, they are happy, I’m happy but this one girl is so much happier than the others.

“Unnie~~” Mina entered our room and called me using her cute voice. You won’t believe this little-cute girl is the same girl as the girl who aggressively throw me on the bed later

“No” I said quickly

“but I haven’t even asked anything???”

“You will”

“and......???”

“Still no” I said again

Mina won’t give up just by a “no” from me, so she starts to wraps her hands around my wrist, and play her nose around my ear area which is my very sensitive area.

“Mina, no!!” I tried to stop mina and pushed her away from me “you need to take a rest, and so do I. We will have another schedule tomorrow and hmpppp---“ Mina shut me up with her lips. She is now locking  my mouth with her aggressive kiss and will not let me to say a single word anymore.

“Okay....listen” I said breathlessly “You will get what you want but please don’t make any sound, don’t left any mark and..........there is no You-Throw-Me-On-The-Bed game this time. Get it?”

Rather than agreeing or nodding, she gives a big naughty smirk instead.

Damn! I think I just killed myself...............Well, what did I expect tho? she wouldn’t listen to what I say.

And after showing off her y smirk to me, she aggressively throw me on the bed and honestly it hurts my back so much.

She starts to kiss me on the lips, and then goes to my neck, and going down to my colarbones.

 “Mina.....hmppppp....I-I”

She continues to kiss me in every inch she could kiss, I know that it would leave so many marks on my neck, and it won’t so good for Chaeyoung and Tzuyu

“I t-told you to not....hhmmmmppp....”

Okay, there is no use to talk with her right now, she is in a very focus mode and she wouldn’t let me to open my mouth anymore.

So, she took my pink pajamas off, and you can clearly how y she is when she does this and with that, i’m fully right now. She doesn’t forget to tie my long hair too so she can play with my neck freely.After she thinks everything is done, she immediately attack my neck with a very hot kiss, and I can feel that endlessly touch in my neck and in my whole body. She is seriously so good, but sometimes she bite me so hard but who the cares??!!!

She’s doing her job until the door is knocked by someone.

“Sana-ya, Mina-ya, you two are too noisy, you need to stop or one of you sleep outside tonight!”

Our activity is stopped by Nayeon’s unnie voice.

“I guess we’re too loud?” Mina asked innocently.

“I TOLD YOU!” i said scolding her

So with that, Mina and I have no choice but listen to the oldest unnie. Okay, that when someone interrupt you when you are making out but honestly, she just saved my life from this hungry tiger. Look at my whole body right now, there are so many bite marks left and there would be more if Nayeon unnie hadn’t came. So, thank you so much, Unnie.