Supermarket troubles

Dongwook hyung and JackJi siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngji POV

"Remember to buy chives, pancake mix, eggs...you've got the list. Please buy all the items and don't waste money!" Sunny unnie handed Jackson and I her company credit card to buy groceries.

"I want to take it!" Jackson said, but I snatched it from Sunny unnie first.

"Thank you unnie! We'll get the food!" I glared at Jackson and he blocked my way.

"Pass it to me! I wanna hold it!"

"Right. You won't even return it!" I stuck out my tongue and he crossed his arms.

"Fine. At least I'm not short like you."

"What?! At least I'm not short like you!"

"Are you insulting my heig-" 

"Yah yah yah don't start bickering again. Pass me the credit card. I'll go with you guys. Thanks Sunny-ah!" Dongwook oppa cut in, grabbing the card from my hands.

"Oppaaaaa~ I want to hold the card."

"Hyunggggg~me too."

"Aish jinjja!" He readjusted his cap and stuffed the card in his pocket. "Stop fighting, and when you get married, don't share a bank account."

"Hmph!" I turned the other way, not wanting to look at that guy.

"Youngji ah, wanna play a game?"

I ignored him, staring outside.

"Youngjiiiiiii...don't ignore me! What's outside?" He started looking outside my window too.

"Go away Wang Jackson!"

"I'm sorry Youngji...don't ignore meeeee. I promise I'll do whatever you want for one hour."

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fine. You promised."

"Yay! Youngji neomu yeppeo~"

We started singing random songs, and after we stopped Dongwook oppa gave us advice on the entertainment industry and stuff.

Just as he was getting to an interesting part in one of his experiences, Jackson started to say something, but I asked him to keep quiet. 

He listened, surprisingly. I guess he keeps his promises well.

Dongwook oppa parked the car and we headed into the grocery store.

---

"Hyung, what are chives?"

"They are the green, thin things on top of your soup."

"Woah, you don't even know what chives are?" I teased, and he held in his remarks. "Today's my day, Jackson-ah." "Neh, Youngji ssi."

Dongwook oppa just laughed at the sight. 

"Hyung! She's bullying me. " He faked a cry, and Dongwook just left us, giving us half of the list and walking off to find the things on his half.

I split the list into half again, holding a mini competition with Jackson to see who could get the items on their list faster. 

"3,2,1 GO!" We dashed off in different directions. 

The items on my list were chives, pancake mix, salt and eggs.

I grabbed the chives and went further down the isle to get the pancake mix. However, I couldn't find the salt and the eggs.

"Dongwook oppa! Where are you?" I called Dongwook oppa from my phone.

"At the condiments section. Why?"

"Oppa where can I get the eggs and salt?"

"Erm...near the oils? I think? Why?" 

"Nothing. Thanks oppa! "

I hung up and rushed to get the eggs and salt.

----

By the time I got to where Jackson and I planned to meet, he was leaning against the wall, texting someone and laughing.

"Who are you texting?" I asked out a slight jealousy. Slight. 

"Tzuyu. She's going to debut in a new girl group soon. She's from Taiwan. Someone I can finally speak Chinese with. And not to mention she's nice and kinda cute too."

My face turned red.

"Erm...Are you okay? Do you need a doctor?" He fanned my face and I said, "Do that to Tzuyu!"

"What? No, we're just close because we have the same mother tongue, that's all. She's like a younger sister to me. Wait, are you jealous?"

"N-no! It's not fair you can text her while I can't text Bambam!"

"But Bambam's my group mate!"

"So?"

"And anyway, I won the food challenge so..."

"Don't change the topic!"

"But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter