Kwon Ji-Thong

Chaerin, Why You Do Me Like This?!

Chaerin walked into YG Studios looking so on fleek it was freaky. You may as well say she was on-freak. Her high heels clicked as she walked in, flipping her weave fabulously as she frowned so hard, her matte lipstick cracked. So she reapplied it.

Suddenly, G Dragon walks by and wiggles his eyebrows at her, his lips and just barely hiding his P Dragon in his skintight jeans from her if you get my drift. He bit his lip and made ual faces. Damn. She's fine.

"Chaerin-ah, lookin fly today. So fly that my is high!" He smirked at the younger gray haired female. She looked at him, expressionless, and stared. Stared deeply into his soul. Sweat drops formed on his hairline and slid down his face. Chaerin half smiled and shook her head.

"Weak bi+ch"

"Excuse me?"
G Dragon raised a brow. Whats a bi+ch? How does one pronounce that? Instead of answering, CHaerin scoffed and spun on her heel and walked in the other direction.

Oh me, oh my, what was that?
He followed behind her, staring down at her booty to see a whale tail sticking out. DAMNNNNN GIRL GOT BOOTY FLOSS!!!

"Quit looking before I choke you with my weave" Chaerin demanded, causing G Dragon to gasp and turn so red, he looked like he got sunburnt.

i.