Chapter 1

Snow
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Please dad, I’m not going alone I got Baek and Soo with me.” Luhan begging his father with face time, because he's father still stay in japan for merging with another Grand Resort project. And Luhan Lived in Soul, A big House only with 3 Maid, 4 Security and his hyung sometimes. Thats if Kris doesn't accompany the CEO out town or country.

“No.! I can’t trust you with them son, especially with that Byun kid, he brought bad influence to you. You see Do Kyungsoo once I know very good and obedient, now became a rebelian since that Byun came in the picture.”

“Aw come on dad, it’s not like I’m going to another country. It’s just Jeju dad, just a small island, and you probably can get your man there in minute if world wants something happen to me.” Luhan so desperately wanted to go to see the Music Festival so Bad, if America have Coachella, then Korea have 'It's A Fest!' and it's held for 4 days straight. This year is special for most people like Luhan, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun because the KPOP Legend make a comeback just for one whole day Perform. So he will never miss the chance.

"God Forbid, if anything happened to y...” Daniel sigh, thought he will never win with the argument “Okay, if you really want to go there. You’ll go with Kris too.”

“God Dad, I’m 20. I don’t need baby sit from Kris hyung anymore.”

“You don’t understand what-“

“-those stranger out there can do for me... They can abduct me... the world is cruel... bla..bla..bla.. I know that already, you told me that gazillion time already.”

“Good, then you already embeded my word already.”

“But, we just want to see the concert dad. You know how much I love Suju right. They make a comeback concert in a Full Team as in 13 member and baek got the limited pass for VIP, Which the one that hyung can’t get it for me." realising whine cannot help him good, so his doing his last card "Pleasee Daddieee...Pweetty pweety pweeeassee...” Luhan make the Ultimate Puppy face that no one will ever-ever say No for.

Daniel Hold his breath for a second try to find another reason argue “Why Kris can’t come with you anyway? Before, you always go anywhere with your Kris hyung, its always hyung this, hyung that, you’re cling on to him every day. What change you now?”

“Umm. I am a grown up 20 year old bo..." Luhan pause and make a Firm serious face "I’m sorry, I rephrase that. I am a GROWN UP 20 year old MAN who want to live life to the fullest, trying anything I never do and had before-"

But-“ Try to reason with Luhan because he really never let Luhan go anywhere outside the house not company by him, or Kris. Luhan used to be mute, then after Kris came, Luhan can talk and more talkative as years goes by. Luhan takes homeschool until he 16 y.o and get a last senior year by going to private high school. It is given Daniel a peaceful mind until Luhan turn 17, enter University and make friends with the Byun Kid. Luhan more secretive, more defensive, and more weird??, well that’s what’s Daniel thought. So he is so stern with Luhan go without adult supervision, because yes, he still think Luhan is below 13.

“Without anyone above my age interfere. YOLO Dad YOLO.”

Please log in to read the full chapter