Chapter 17

Fated to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You dragged your feet towards the front gate of your house. It was still raining and you could no longer tell the difference between the rain and your tears. You thanked the Gods your parents were out for a business dinner so you didn't have to explain your current messy situation right now. Soon as you stepped into the house, the maids screamed in horror as you were soaked from head to toe. Your brother appeared from the living room upon hearing numerous horrified screams. 

"You.. What the happened to you?!" Namjoon yelled while pointing his finger at you. You remained silent. "Yah, I'm asking you." Namjoon insisted. "I'm fine, Oppa." You answered shortly while making your way to your room. 

You took a long hot shower, hoping the water would help you wash away all the pain. You could hear Namjoon knocking on your door non-stop. 

After you got changed into your pajamas and exited the bathroom, Namjoon was already sitting at the edge of your bed. "Soyeon-ah, seriously what's wrong? Did Taehyung do something to you?" Namjoon asked. "No, Oppa. He didn't do anything wrong." You said in a little voice, trying to suppress the tears that were threatening to fall. "If he didn't do anything wrong then why were you crying? I'm not stupid you know?" Your brother said while making his way to your standing spot. "You can tell me anything, Soyeon-ah." He pulled you into a hug and you broke down. Tears were streaming down your face and you sobbed into his chest. "He.. He didn't come.. I went to the hospital and.. And he was with Minji." You said while still sobbing hard. "What? Minji? Park Minji your friend?" Namjoon asked, surprise evident in his voice. You just nodded while still burying your face into his chest. "Oh my God, what did my little sister do to deserve this.." He patted your head slowly and took his phone out of his pocket. You saw this and snatched it away immediately. "No! Don't call Taehyung! It was embarrassing enough already." Namjoon stayed quiet for a while. "Fine. I didn't know Taehyung was that kind of guy. I'm sorry Soyeon-ah." He said. 
"No, it's not your fault, Oppa. Guess I'm getting my payback for being so mean to him when we were young." You wiped your tears and laughed bitterly. "Just rest for today okay?" Namjoon said, pulling you into a hug once again. 

 

***

 

The next day, you got a fever. Not that you wondered why though, you've been skipping meals for days and yesterday you completely drenched yourself in cold, heavy rain. 

"Aigoo our Soyeon-ie, now that the stomach problem is gone, another problem came up.." Your mom cooed while your head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter