Chapter 15

Fated to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To: TaeTae
Tae are you free today? Let's go watch Star Wars!!

From: TaeTae
I'm sorry Yeon-ah I have somewhere to go todayㅠㅠ

To: TaeTae
Ahh I see.. It's okay^^ 

You threw your phone to your nightstand and your body to your bed. You had finally built up the courage to ask him out for movie but you'd never thought he'd decline the offer. Sadness and disappointment crept up as you bury your face in between the pillows. 
Your room door suddenly bursted open revealing your brother, all styled up. 
"Soyeon-ah let's go- Wait, why are you still in your pajamas?!" Namjoon yelled at your pathetic state. 

You just mumbled into your pillows, not giving a damn. "I can't hear what you're saying. And you're gonna miss the movie. After I drop you off at the theater I'm hanging out with Jimin at Gangnam. So get your up or I'm gonna be late too." He complained in one take of breath. 
"Taehyung said he can't go!!" You screamed as you threw one big pillow at him. He quickly dodged the attack, hands up protecting his styled hair. "Yah! My hair! It took me long to style this!! And why can't he go?? How could someone dare to say no to our little bunny Soyeon?!" He screamed, taking his phone out of his jeans pocket. You jumped out of the bed immediately and snatched his phone away. "No! Don't call him! It's okay, really. I can't always have everything I want. It's okay." You said, trying to calm your overprotective brother. "Okay. Then me and Jimin are going to watch the movie with you. Go get changed." He said nonchalantly and he slammed the door shut. You smiled at how thoughtful he was. He might look like a mafia outside but he's really a cinnamon roll inside. 

After you changed into a comfortable floral dress and a pair of flats, you made your way to your brother's Maserati. You felt a little bad since you knew Saturday was a day where your brother and Jimin would pick up chicks at Gangnam or Hongdae. It's like a weekly routine. And now they're stuck watching Star Wars with you. 

Soon enough, you two arrived at the theater and saw Jimin already waiting. Jimin was actually in your class taking law major too, but he hung out with the seniors more. He was quite nice to you and often help you with some problems you didn't understand. Usually Taehyung would help you since he's the smartest kid in class, but sometimes, he was too much of an to help so you turned to the second best student in class, Jimin. 

 

***

 

After the movie, the three of you decided to grab some lunch at the mall. You were listening to Jimin's story when someone bumped into you. 
"Ah I'm sorry." You and the other person both said at the same time. You looked up and you froze in your spot immediately. It was him. 

Min Yoongi. 

He still looked the same since you last saw him last summer break you went back to Seoul. Jet black hair, beanie hat, and a pair of Air Jordan's you gave him as a present for his 20th birthday. Memories flooded your mind as your hand gripped the hem of your dress tightly. 
"Oh Soyeon-ie?" Hearing his familiar raspy voice after months of not hearing it really triggered something in your heart. You used to love to just simply listen to him talk all night on the phone as his soothing voice seemed to have a certain effect to your mood. You once ignored him for 3 days straight when he said he wanted to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter