Final

Look At Me

MINHO POV

I always look at her! No matter what I do or wherever I may go, she is the first thing that I will look for. As for her, the only person that she will look for is definitely not me but HIM. I just wished that someday she will look at me~ just once!

‘OPPA!’ Hanna yelled out over my brother as she linked her arms with his. I stared dumbly at the couple in front of me. I thought they got no special relations!!! WTH? Chill Minho chill~

‘What are you staring at?’ I got startled by her sudden snap

‘Huh..?’ I looked at her confusedly.

‘Oppa! What is it with your brother? Why is he so SLOW!’ She sneered. I just stared at her, disbelief.

‘WHAT? SLOW? OPPA? Yah!’ I glared. She shot me an evil grin.

‘You heard me right~! See oppa~ I told you, he is too SLOW!’

‘Yah! SONG HANNA! Oppa??? Minhwa is just a few minutes older than me for god sake! Why on effing earth you called him oppa but not me?’ O_O

‘Because it suits him better than you!’ Mehrong~ I grunted.

‘Sheesh~ You are such a pain in the..’ I didn’t get to finish my words when Minhwa smacked me off.

‘Yah! Be nice to a girl, will you? Why do you guys need to argue at this hour anyway?’ Please don’t ruin my bright sunny morning.’

She shot me a satisfied evil grin with what my brother did to me. This girl is really something! But that’s what makes me likes her even more -sigh-

‘OPPA! Wait for me! Don’t leave me with this alien~’ She runs towards Minhwa. My jaw dropped.

‘ALIEN?’ I looked at her disbelief.

‘YAH!!! Who are you calling ALIEN?’ I chased after her.

My name is CHOI MINHO. The conversation above is between my twin brother, CHOI MINHWA, the girl I like, SONG HANNA and ME. Ok the thing is..I think that Hanna likes Minhwa. I’m sad~ yes, I am –sigh- She alwayslooked at HIM, not even once she looks at me! Ok, I got to admit~ Minhwa is a TOP student at school and he’s the captain of our school’s basketball team. What the heck? I’m also the captain of our school’s football team. It just, instead of scoring straight As like Minhwa, I scored straight Bs in everything. –Sigh- Fine! I’m not so good academically but if she thinks Minhwa is much more handsome than i am~ pfft~ that was a total nonsense! Because Minhwa and I, we are like 99% alike. So, what am I lacking off from HIM? Ok! Please just scratch out the academic part. It bothers me somehow~ =.=”

HANNA POV

I turned around to see Minho’s walking with his head down. ‘Aish~ he looks so adorable like that! He always did. Aish~ I promised Minhwa that I will try to get along with Minho but I don’t know~. This is the only way that we can COMMUNICATE WELL. I’ve been into him since the 1st day I laid my eyes on him. Yeah~ yeah~ I know they just looked the same to others but WTH! I can easily spot him whenever they are both together. Instinct~ Nope~ it’s more like I stalked him 24/7 whenever he’s not looking. Mwahahaha~

‘Yah! Song Hanna! I thought you said you want to at least try talk to him. I mean with no yelling involved’ Minhwa eyed me.

‘What?!  It just I’m enjoyed teasing him. Look at his angry face~ kekeke~ He looks absolutely ADORABLE!’ I looked around to make sure he is not anywhere nearby.

‘Hanna-ah~ Do you want me to set up a date for you guys?’  He winked at me, teasing me again as usual, knowing that I’m weak whenever the topic we talked about is Minho.

‘Yah! Minhwa-ah! Lower down your voice! He’s just right behind us, ok!’ I shot him a death stare.

What? Owh come on! I know you love my brilliant idea. For how long do you think you can keep hiding your feeling like this?’

MINHO POV

Sheesh!!! Look at them! They look so CLOSE to each other and yes, again! I’m envious of Minhwa for that. She always acts differently whenever she’s with me. What the heck that she likes about Minhwa anyway? She always yelled at me and calling me, ‘YAH!’ or alien, instead of my name butwhenever she’s around Minhwa, she often acts cutely and talks softly; giggling here and there~ Linking arms and she even went as far as calling him oppa!!!! Pfft~ my gazed fell on them, pathetically.

‘Minho-ah~’ I turned around to see Yeowang noona coming towards me.

‘Noona~’ I smiled at her. She gave me a quick hug and walked beside me. I can feel her gaze falls on Minhwa.

‘They are close ne’ she smiled weakly.

Hanna is officially giggling again for the 5thtimes when Minhwa whispered something to her and I, officially felt a pang of jealous that hits me every time I witness that. Aish~ those two! Without warning, I grabbed noona’s hand and walked pass them. I didn’t know why I did it but my anger just took control off my body.

‘Minho-ah’ noona looked at me confusedly.

‘Noona-ah, you trust me, right?’ I winked. As soon as we reach our class, I hugged noona tightly and kissed her on her forehead while all this while hoping that my little show will be seen by Minhwa and Hanna. Well~ lucky me! They did saw it! Yeap! 99%success!

‘Hanna-ah!’ I heard Minhwa yelled for her. I turned to look just to find that she is not there beside Minhwa anymore.

‘Yah! Choi Minho! What are you doing? Stop that silly act! You are hurting her!’ Minhwa is practically yelling at me now. I looked at him dumbly as I tried to process the whole situation.

‘What?’ I uttered confusedly.

‘Yah! You are SLOW! Hanna is right about you! She likes you stupid! Can’t you see that? Sheesh!’ He hissed. Ok~ I never have seen Minhwa that mad in my entire life, plus, he never had yelled at me before. Erk? What did I just do again?

‘She’s what???’ I repeated his words disbelief.

‘You heard me! She LIKES YOU! And keep your hands off MY GIRL!’ He snatched Yeowang noona’s hand away from me. My jaw dropped and I bet noona is shocked as well. I can’t think right now! And the next thing I did, I found myself running all over like a maniac looking for her.

HANNA POV

So, that’s the reason why he shows no interest in me. I sniffed, he likes Yeowang unnie. I’m so sad~ its hurts me when I saw Minho hugging and kissing her just now. Choi Minho! Babo!  Displaying his love publicly like that. I wiped my tears off and got up after crying for it seems like an hour.

‘So, you are here~’ Ok! That voicesounds familiar. I tilted my head to the side and was surprised to see Minho’s walking towards me. He stopped about an inch apart from me; making us stands a little too close to one another, where I can actually felt his hot breath on my face.

‘So what if I’m here? It’s none of your business!’ I snapped and tried to walk away but he quickly s his hands around my waist and hug me tightly.

‘Did you just cry for me?’ Ok! That sounds more like stating a fact rather than asking a question. I squirmed, trying to get him to let go of me but all that he do is just tighten his hug to where I become stiffen. He whispered close to my ears.

‘Hanna-ah, be MINE!’ I’m stunned.

‘What..?’ I asked him confusedly.

‘You heard me right~ Be MINE.. I’ve been in love with you since the 1st day I laid my eyes on you’

‘But unnie~You guys- Hug- Kiss~’ I stammered.

‘Yah! Babo! That is just a show for Minhwa. Noona likes him and I’m just helping her out. Why? Are you jealous?'

‘Yeowang unnie likes oppa..?’ He let go of me abruptly, looking mad.

‘Yah! Song Hanna! Stop calling him oppa, will you? I’m jealous!’ His last words almost makes me burst into laughter. He looks so cute that way; pouting likes a kid.

‘Minho-ah, the truth is that I don’t like you because~’

‘Well, I knew it!’ He said sadly and with that he slowly loosens his hug around me,You likes Minhwa, right?’

‘Babo! Let me finished first, will ya?’ I chuckled.

‘It’s because I LOVE YOU instead~’ I grinned and tiptoed to kiss him.