of pink cheeks, damp hair, and half-watched movie

Precious Jihoonie

It was another tiring yet better day for the 13 members of SEVENTEEN, unusually just get back to dorm at 1 in the morning when usually they stayed until around 4. But still they are all too tired to even go to sleep and thoughts of theyre debuting real soon is so clear in mind that its not helping either.

After some time showered and change to clothes theyre comfortable to wear the boys cramped up in their living room.  Sprawled on the sofa, on the floor, anywhere near the tv. Decided to have movie time to at least clear their minds for a moment.

Since the maknae line looks pretty more alive than the others theyre in charge of choosing a movie to watch while seungcheol take a look of his band mates, checking attendance. “ 1...2...3..4...5..6..7...wait where’s jihoon??”

Gasps heard and suddenly some members sit up from their positions, realizing that their fluffy tofu-like member really is not there with them.

“i thought he’s coming with us tonight??” confused jeonghan.

“did he changed mind and went back to his studio??” seungkwan asked no one in particular with lots of movie DVDs in his hands.

“no he walked right beside me on the way here” soonyoung exclaimed.

“i held his hand along” seokmin said earning glares.

asdfghjklasjdkafhkajsvnaksfhsfjwknfjksbbkcjsndkajwidgjhdsjkfhsk

“guys sshh. He’s in the shower” jisoo calmly cut the noisy atmosphere.

All mouths shut and silence greet them. Then a sound of shower from the bathroom come to their sense. Oh. Relief sighs heard before everyone goes back to their earlier positions, seungcheol shook his head a bit and continue to count s getting a complete attendance before joining the others on the floor.

“LET’S WATCH JURRASSIC PARK!!!” a happy maknae chan screams.

The hyungs only nod since they dont feel like want to argue anymore. Lights off and suddenly everyone feels kinda sleepy.

Some lazy minutes into the movie everyone groaned at the smell of fresh soap and shampoo, signaling the last member finally has come to join. Natural pink tints on pale cheeks and slightly damp blonde hair catch their attention as jihoon standing in front of them, seems like trying to find a good spot before deciding to just squeeze himself in between wonwoo and mingyu or shall we say meanie couple on the couch, with soonyoung’s head resting between his legs as the latter sit on the floor.

The smell is always too overwhelming for them. Sure jihoon use the same shampoo as they are but eveything turn different when it comes from jihoon. Duh. Its a public secret that everyone does have a thing towards the adorable short male.

“what are we watching?” jihoon’s sweet yet cracked voice barely heard.

“whoa jihoon-hyung have you drink water?” mingyu shifts a bit to make the older feel more comfortable in the little space they have.

“i have. dont worry” a cute sleepy smile seen from the blonde and the other members never feel like want to scream squeal that hard before. China line slap each other’s arm to hold it.

“isnt this jurrassic park? Again? Ah maknae..” adorable little giggle filled the room then seungkwan whines in agony like usual.

“sorry hyung~” chan innocently smiles to jihoon, eyes watching how the older giggle lightly and god that was ‘cute’.

Slowly and not surely all eyes shift back to the tv, but some still stealing glances to jihoon who is now leaning closer to rest his head on wonwoo’s shoulder. They sure the house is burning already if jealousy makes fire. What a chaos of feels in such a short time. Everyone knows sleepy jihoon is a less dangerous jihoon and might or might not can be cuddle-able jihoon. Talking about luck jeon wonwoo.

Time passed by nearing the middle of the movie as yawns heard more often than before and everyone started snuggle into the blanket draped over them. Courtesy by daddy seungcheol.

Soonyoung’s mind flew away from the movie as he felt jihoon’s now crossed legs touched the back of his head. “soonyoung ah” gentle touches on his hair silently telling him to rest his head more comfortably against the said legs. Soonyoung sure he’ll have nice sleep.

Seeing everyone’s dozing off already (even chan who chose the movie) seungcheol decided to call it a day. “kids let’s move to your rooms”.

groans heard.

“im serious you all might sore sleeping here”.

more groans heard

“lets move” seunghceol tried again.

“let’s just sleep here hyung we’re stucked already” jihoon cutely sleepily whines, eyes closed with cheek pressed on wonwoo’s arm, soonyoung either fainted or sleeping dead on the shorter’s leg.

Sigh. “ok but just for tonight. And make sure you all comfortable dont hurt yourself” seungcheol warned and quite pleased with hums he gets after.

“goodnight, kids” all can tell the oldest’s gentle smile just by his voice. ‘goodnight jihoon’.

“goodnight hyung”