MAMA

You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Giving a call to his colleague to fill in his position back in his restaurant, after the call, Seunghyun is officially taking a day off and he can watch MAMA all day long and there's no one gonna stop him. Checking the cables and the antennas conditions and fumbling his electronic device, he waiting for the Red carpet live session to stream. 

Sitting back in his pushy, comfy sofa. Seunghyun enjoy the sight of the handsome and beautiful almost god like artists walking down the red carpet. A little part of him hope that he are in Hong Kong and watch the whole show live. 

After sometime, Seunghyun finally got bored. Fumbling his pockets for his phone, he start to surf the Internet, voting the Best Asian Style for BIGBANG on his Twitter and check out what's new about them. He came across a tweet that make him laugh, the post said that BIGBANG will never walk on red carpet because kings walk on gold carpet. Saving the post, Seunghyun make a mental note to remind himself to share it with Jiyong later when he comes back. 

As the credits of the red carpet rolls, Seunghyun start to feel giddy already, finally it's time to see his idol and boyfriend performing. Seunghyun curse the advertisement of various product on TV for delaying the show. Once the TV screen broadcast the opening of the show, Seunghyun cheer happily. He waving his hand in the air along while with Taeyeon performing "I". 

He cheers when he saw PSY on the stage, giving his speech as a host. He listen to what the superstar said like an attentive student in class. Through out other artists' performance, Seunghyun did enjoy some and he did sing along to some song too. It's not like he doesn't know other songs, he stuck BIGBANG's music because it suit his taste the most. 

Soon, Best Music Video category award comes up. Knowing BIGBANG is nominated in that. Seunghyun lean forward while his heart beat nervously. He mumble his idols' name in hope for them to win. When the MC annouced their name, Seunghyun jump from his seat happily and did a bingu dance.

 Seeing his boyfriend's new hairstyle, he almost laugh from Jiyong's cute pony tails when they are giving a speech of gratitude. The member was dressed in the finest and all of them was the heavenly amount of handsomeness. Watching the show in a blur, 2 hours had gone and BIGBANG is yet to perform. Seunghyun start to groan in boredom.

 Then after CL had perform her part, Seunghyun scream in joy when 2NE1 appear on the stage out of no where. "They have reunited!" Seunghyun cheer in joy for his second favourite idols. He shake his body to the rhythm of the song and ofcourse sing along "I Am The Best". 

When another pair of MCs stand on the stage to announce the winner of Best Dance Performance Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter