*Headdesk*

When We Were Young

"I don't like when he does it, hyung."

"Well, Taeminnie, that's the downside of having a macho, too-much- testosterone-having, handsome boyfriend. Siwon does it, too. But it doesn't bother me anymore."

"Well, I wish Minho wouldn't do it."

"Look, they're gonna prance around with no shirts on because they're proud of their bodies. I look at it this way. All those girls - and occasional fanboys - get to look, but only I get to touch."

"Hyung, how does It not bother you? How do all the y photos and CFs and dramas not bother you. I'm scared...scared he'll realize how gorgeous he is...and leave me." Taemin whispers, taking a half-hearted bite of his muffin. "and this muffin ." he mumbles sadly, mouth twisting into a grimace.

"Chois don't leave, I think. Or at least those two wouldn't," Heechul says pointing at the two tall men leaving the counter of the coffee shop.

"And with eyebrows like those, no one else would take them anyway." he says with a nonchalant wave of his hand right before said men with the eyebrows reach the table.

"What are you saying about our eyebrows??" Siwon questions his snarky boyfriend as he sits his hot chocolate down in front of him and kisses his cheek.

"Did you really just kiss his cheek in public??" Taemin exclaims, before turning to look at a red-faced and quiet Minho beside him.

"Yes, I did. I've kissed him on the lips in front of more people."

Taemin turns to look at his silent boyfriend, who sighs upon realizing where this conversation is going.

"Taemin. No." Minho mumbles before stealing a bite of his flabbergasted dongsaeng's muffin. "This muffin is awful, Minnie," he says, scrunching up his handsome face in distaste.

Taemin huffs and turns away from Minho. And he huffs again, and gives an obviously exaggerated sigh, that makes Minho roll his eyes.

"You're acting like a baby, Minnie," Minho says.

"Maybe if you wouldn't call me such ridiculous petnames that make me sound like a baby I wouldn't act like one."

"I only call you those things because I love you, Taemin," Minho replies, sarcasm practically dripping from the younger boy's name.

As the young couple argued back and forth, the older couple could only smile and quietly chuckle.

"Taemin is a lot like you, 'Rella," Siwon whispers into Heechul's ear "He doesn't like the fluffy petnames, but he demands physical attention at all times. Pretty, but hard to handle.."

Heechul laughs. "And Minho is cheesy as hell. Are you sure he isn't your real child? You have the same eyebrows." Siwon smiles and tries his hardest to suppress his laughter.

"Why are you two laughing?" Taemin says, crossing his arms and pouting in such a Heechul-like fashion, that the two older men only laugh harder.

"We're laughing," Siwon says, wiping his tearing eyes, "because you remind us so much of ourselves when we first got together. So insecure. And childish." Heechul laughs again and buries his head in Siwon's chest.

"So now we're insecure and childish??" Taemin splutters, and Minho grabs the younger boy's hand in his own. Taemin's face changes immediately from a pout to a look of pure suprise.

"About time you held my hand!" he exclaims and gives the biggest grin he can as he gently punches his boyfriend in the arm.

"Well, Minni- I mean, Taemin, I don't want you thinking I don't care about you. And look at them? They were once like us, but now they're...well, they're weird, but they're also happy. I want that for us. I'm just a lot more shy than you. Can you understand that?"

"My name is Minnie, actually," Taemin whispers with a smile.

Minho's eyes widen with suprise before he smiles, and Heechul asks Siwon again, if he's sure he didn't provide the responsible for Minho's existence.

"You know," Heechul says after they've stopped comparing Siwon and Minho "if you two have , things will be less tense." 

Siwon spits out his coffee and reprimands Heechul for "corrupting his son and other impressionable dongsaengs" and Minho turns red, and begins to choke.

Calmly, almost smugly, Taemin twists his straw between his fingers and says "We already have."

Siwon and Minho headdesk in a synchronized manner and Heechul erupts with screeching laughter.

"Who made the first move?" Heechul asks after catching his breath.

Taemin smiles proudly in reply and Siwon and Minho both share another synchronized headdesk.

"I'm so ing proud of you," Heechul says before laughing too loudly again, this time Taemin joining him.

"Like mother, like daughter," Siwon mutters while rubbing Minho's back consolingly, the embarrassed dongsaeng's face still pressed into the table.

Yes, Siwon: Like mother, like daughter.

 

 

 

 

Just a little drabbly thing for you guys. I think i may continue this, with the four of them in different situations, because idk why, but 2Min makes me think of Sichul. Once again, could just be because i'm crazy.

And this is definitely set in Shy!Minho times. Remember that time, before he became like -on-legs like Big Choi? Yeah, he was so awkward then. Now he's all over everybody and ripping his shirt off because he knows he's fine as Hell.