Unusual

Your lie in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jessica stood at her place while remaining her y-face on after she's being confessed by the infamous player, Kim Jong In.

"So what do you say?" Asked the culprit.

"No" Straightforwardly the victim answered.

 

Suddenly he got down on his knees.

"Yo-you've hurted my feelings.. After all these years I've been in love with you. Please Jeshica, you won't regret!" Putting up his act infront of everybody in her class, everybody started to think of Jessica as the real culprit. 

"Okay so firstly, I don't know you, you don't know me, we even barely talked to each other. Second, It's been 2 years in our high school and don't talk like you know me for years already. Third, my name is spelled "J-E-S-S-I-C-A". Pronounce someone names' properly before you talk to them." Jessica annoyed the hell crap out of him. 

"Aish this won't do" He mumbled.

"Sorry I don't catch th-" 

Everyone silenced and frozed at their place. All gazes are set towards only one thing. The touching lips of Jessica's and Kai's.

"YAAAAAA! KIM JONG IN" Jessica pulled herself away from him and gave him a double slap on the face. She dashed towards the girls' bathroom and hurriedly rubbed with cold water roughly that it bled.

She started to get nauseous and led herself to rest in the school infirmary. 

 

Meanwhile in the classroom.

 

"Okay everybody relax it's just a dare D.O and I made.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter