002

Confused
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun wears only his short pants and sleveless shirt and went to the beach.He waited for his Chanyeol hyung but he didn't came yet.He saw Sulli and Suzy are talking to each other under the tree.Sulli wore a sleveless dress that makes her looks more beautiful with her bare face.Even she didn't put any make up,she still can make Sehun's hearts beats faster than it does.

He saw Sungyeol was walking towards them.He can't just stand there.He smiled at Sulli and pats her head,he didn't usually did that with other girls even to Suzy when they date six years ago.He's not a romantic guy,but he didn't regret it because maybe there will be the time when he meet a perfect woman for him to be a romantic guy only for her.That's what he would do to Sulli.He knew he can;t be a perfect guy,but nobody is perfect,right?Sulli coughs stopped Sehun from looking at her face.He can't be too obvious.He know it hards to make Sulli fall for him,but he can't lose hope.There's happy ending for everyone,he really sure of that.

Sulli tied her shoelace.She found someone was waving his hands to her.It's Chanyeol.

''Yah,Sehunnie...why you didn't wait for me?''

Chanyeol locked Sehun's arms in his arms.Sulli just looked at them with her poker face.

''So you guys want to just waste our time here or should I take these two ladies with me?''

''Yah!Don't be so greedy,Lee Sungyeol..''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter