Final

When She's Jealous

To say that Seolhyun is annoyed is an understatement. She's far from annoyed. More than annoyed.

She clenched her fist as she watched how Girls' Day's Sojin wrapped her arms around her Hyejeong. And to add to that, she even buried her face into Hyejeong's chest.

When Sojin and Hyejeong got down from that wrestling area, she quickly ran to them and pried Sojin's hold from her girlfriend.

Seolhyun angrily glared at Sojin, who's looking totally clueless.

"What's the ma-" before Sojin can even state a full sentence Seolhyun cut her off.

"Shin Hyejeong is mine." She tightened her grip on Hyejeong's hand as she glared at Sojin.

Hyejeong repeatedly called Seolhyun's name to calm her down. But no, Seolhyun is beyond the stage where in you can calm down. No one can stop her now.

Sojin stood dumbfounded, obviously confused as to why a girl is glaring angrily at her even when she hasn't done anything to her.

"I don't quite get your point." Sojin reasoned out. Her tone more careful now because Seolhyun looks like she'll explode from anger.

"Listen, Hyejeong is mine and I won't let anybody touch her. You can't just go hugging her and molesting her like that." Yup, Seolhyun is definitely a possessive girlfriend.

"Well-" Sojin is about to say something again, but this time, Hyejeong is the one who cut her off.

"Sorry Sojin Unnie. She's just like that when she's annoyed. Don't mind her." Hyejeong smiled at Sojin and dragged Seolhyun away from the scene.

They got inside a room so that nobody can see them. Hyejeong looked at Seolhyun deeply to see if she's still angry.

She still is, but neverthless, Hyejeong started talking, "What was that Seol? Sojin Unnie is older than us. She's also a sunbae. Why didn't you show respect to her?"

Seolhyun didn't answer and instead she just went closer to Hyejeong and kissed her hard on the lips.

Hyejeong, who's taken aback by Seolhyun's actions tried to move away. But soon, she wasn't able to resist her girlfriend and kissed back.

After a whole while of them kissing, Seolhyun held Hyejeong's hand and looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I respected her. But what she did to you just bring out anger and I wasn't able to control it. I know she didn't mean it and she may be feeling bad. But I just can't stand the thought of her doing that to you. I'm the only one who can ever do that." Seolhyun said, which Hyejeong blushed about.

"So, you're apologizing to her later okay?" Hyejeong asked.

Seolhyun smirked, "Later."

"For now, I'm going to enjoy you."

She kissed Hyejeong again and between kisses, Hyejeong complained, "Not now Seol. The event is still going on. We can't miss it."

"I don't care. Sojin Unnie touched you and she was able to feel your chest. But, I'm the only one who's able to feel your bare chest. I'm the only one who can touch you without any clothing barrier. I'm the only one." Seolhyun said as her kisses trailed down to Hyejeong's neck.

"Seol...the event." Hyejeong said between moans.

Her complaints were not answered as her lover trailed even down. When Seolhyun reached infront of Hyejeong's tights, she her lips. She was about to go further when the door opened.

"Eww." Jimin said as she looked at the two. She's not surprised because she always almost see's the two whenever they're doing things like that.

"What?" Seolhyun growled as she hugged Hyejeong and buried her in her chest so that Jimin will not see Hyejeong's current state.

Hyejeong is currently blushing hard, her chest rising up and down at an unregular pattern, and she's looking extremely y in Seolhyun's eyes. This part of Hyejeong is only for Seolhyun to see.

"You can resume whatever you're doing later. You just need to come out because it's awarding time." Jimin said as she closed the door.

Hyejeong moved away and faced a mirror. Fixing herself to remove any traces of their make out. She turned to look at her lover, who's pouting and looking like a kid who's not given what she wants.

Hyejeong smiled as she pecked her Seolhyun's lips.

"Wait until tonight baby. You can do whatever you want."

And with that, Seolhyun's face lit up.

Seolhyun is Hyejeong's baby. And Seolhyun is a possessive girlfriend. And that part of Seolhyun is just too adorable for Hyejeong.

 

---

Quite short, but meh. Hope you like it :) comments please.