Emotions

On The Run

Emotions are extremely expensive. So the government will do whatever they have to, to get their hands on Carbaseusaffectus. There are very few of us who still have natural emotions and we are called Carbaseusaffectus, which literally means made of emotions.

We are always on the run, hiding from the government. We never stop because they are always hunting us.

We run because we fear. We rest because we tire. We fight because we believe.

And we are the only ones that have these feelings.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

We are a group of three. I am Cait, then there is Minseok and Kyungsoo. As of now we are in China in order to lead Them off of our tracks. I have been with Minseok for three years and Kyungsoo joined us four months ago.

Before I met Minseok I was on the run with a girl named Amber. Then she was captured by Them. When I say Them, I mean the half human and half robot hunters that are after us.

Their brains have been replaced with electronics so they can be controlled by the government. 

They look like humans except for their cold, black eyes.

-----------

We are at a run down hotel, resting before we start running again. Our goal is to rescue Amber from the labs in Japan.

Our whole world has combined governments into one. So we are never really safe. There are special labs that hold Carbaseusaffectus all over the world.

The labs where Carbaseusaffectus otherwise know as CA's, are held are brutal. They drain the emotions from the CA's. When they want the feeling of pain, they torture us. When they want fear, they unleash the hounds on us.

If they want love, they show us our families.

If they want anger, they kill the ones we love.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 

When I was younger I was given to the government by my parents.

There is a rule that if your child is born with emotions they will be taken away. They will become the government's property. 

They used to drain me of my emotions everyday. Most peopke would think that the bad feelings are something they dont want. But honestly, people are so desperate to feel anything that they will take what they can get. One day I turned twelve and ran away with a girl named Amber.

××××4 years later××××

We are finally in Japan. We are waiting til dark to infiltrate. We are equipped with stun guns which take out humans easily because they don't have the will to fight.

We entered the building with ease. We only came in contact with three humans which were taken out swiftly. Then we split up to find other CA'S and release them.

I ran into the first room and saw a girl and told her to follow me. She listened. In the second room I found a boy who also came with me. 

Third times the charm I guess because when I opened the door Amber was there. 

"Amber!" I breathed out in relief.  She ran to me and gave me a hug. We were able to find two others and then we retreated to the spot where I told the boys to meet me.

Minseok had three people trailing behind him and Kyungsoo had two. In total we rescued ten people. There were three girls and seven boys.

The three girls were Amber, my friend, Krystal, who was tall and beautiful, and Jessica, who seemed fairly unfriendly. 

Some of the boys included Jongin, the first boy I rescued, Chanyeol, who was very talkative, and Suho, who was very sweet.

The rest of the boys I didn't know anything about except that their names were Henry, Onew, Siwon, and Max.

We all decided to make as much distance from the lab as possible before they noticed that they were missing some people. 

We stole and van and all jumped in. 

Yes, I know stealing is bad, but this was necessary. 

We have been driving for about four hours and we are currently in Kyoto. We stop for food. We don't have to pay because we are under the age of 25 and still considered children. We enjoy our meal and get back on the road.

Around five in the evening we stopped at a hotel to rest. We don't worry too much about being caught because we blend in with everyone else really well. I got one room for the girls and three for the boys. Amber and I talked about our plans and then I retired for the night. 

Once morning came we were on the run again. Always running may seem like a bad thing but, I am grateful for it.

I have feelings and I want to protect them. And while my life may sound like it , it doesn't because I have amazing friends who will always be by my side. As long as my emotions run strong I will never stop fighting. 

I will never let them win.

××××××××××A/N
So this is definitely not my best story but, I wanted to at least finish it. This was hard for me to write because I got bored with it. For the very few of you who read this, I sincerely thank you!