1/1

Sick

Jimin doesn't feel well that day. Yoongi knew about it and he asked Jimin to stay home but he refuses and went to school with Yoongi. Yoongi was extremely worried. 

 

They was in the class, studying when suddenly Jimin stood, covering his mouth and went to the teacher. 

 

'Miss, can I go to the toilet?' Jimin said politely. His face was pale. The teacher was worried. 

'U okay, Jimin?' The teacher asked. Jimin just shook his head.

'I need to go to the toilet now.' Jimin said while covering his mouth. He then ran to the toilet after the teacher said he can go.

 

While Yoongi who sat next two tables beside Jimin, was worried as hell when Jimin ran to the toilet. He knew something wrong and Jimin was sick. He then asked the teacher..

'Miss, can I go to the toilet and check on Jimin's condition?' He asked. The teacher knew that they're couple..not just the teacher but the whole class knew it. The teacher knew Yoongi was worried, she then nodded. Yoongi then walked to the toilet.

-----

When Yoongi arrived at the toilet, he heard a person vomiting. He then when into one of the toilet cubicle . And he saw Jimin. He then caressed Jimin's back.

'U okay,Min?' Yoongi asked with a worried tone. Jimin didn't answer, he then walked out and wash his lips at the sink. Then he lowered his head. 

 

'Baby, u okay?' Yoongi asked, Jimin then turned around and hugged Yoongi tight. Yoongi just hugged him back and sigh.

 

'My head and stomach so ing hurt.' Jimin said as he tug on Yoongi's shirt and let himself deeper on the older's chest. Yoongi then cupped the younger's face and caressed his cheek. Jimin's face was so pale.

 

'I told you to stay at home,right?' Yoongi asked. Jimin pouted.

'If I stay at home, no one will took care of me right?' Jimin asked back. Yoongi sigh and nodded.

'And what if I fainted?' Jimin asked. Yoongi just sigh. 

 

'So now you want to stay at school or went home?' Yoongi asked.

'Home..' Jimin said short. Yoongi nodded.

'Let me asked the teacher to sent you home.' Yoongi said and was about to walk away but Jimin held his hand.

'Hyung..I want to go home with you.' Jimin said.

'But..the teacher won't let me go home if I didn't sick or someone important to me sick or I had something very important to do.' Yoongi said.

'Ur boyfriend is sick and ur boyfriend is important to you right? that was very important to took care of ur boyfriend right? So the teacher will let you go home too.' Jimin said and Yoongi chuckles.

'Okay..okay..let's go.' Yoongi said.

-------

When they arrived at home, Yoongi open the door.

 

'Hyung, I need to go to the toilet.' Jiimin said, he then ran to the bedroom and enter the bathroom. Yoongi just sigh. He walk to the kitchen and took some medicine and water for Jimin.

 

While Jimin still vomit at the bathroom.. he then felt so sick and tired. He walked slowly to the bed and lay on the bed.  He put his hand,covering his eyes and sigh. Then suddenly the bedroom door open and Yoongi walked in. Jimin didn't bother to see who is it. He just so tired. Yoongi walk to Jimin and caressed his hand.

 

'Baby, eat the medicine first. Then change your clothes to the comfortable one.' Yoongi said. Jimin groans and shook his head.

'Later.' Jimin said. 

'Now.' Yoongi said as he raised his voice a lil. Jimin just sigh. He then took the medicine and eat them after that he put the glass on the table harshly. He stood up and change his clothes while muttered  something. 

'I was ing tired and sick. Does he need to ing force me. Erghhh' Jimin then walked to the bed and lay on it. Then he turned around, back facing Yoongi. Yoongi just sigh. He knew that Jimin was tired but that was for his own good. He stood up and change his clothes. He then walked to Jimin. He lay beside Jimin and hugged his waist. Jimin pushed his arm. He just sigh. He then hugged Jimin once more from behind and this time he hug tighter. Jimin want to push him but Yoongi was strong. 

'Baby.. why u mad at me? I just want you to eat the medicine so you could get better and not sick.' Yoongi said as he peck Jimin's nape. 

Jimin sigh and turned around then he hugged Yoongi and hid his face on Yoongi's chest. He don't want to argue. He just too tired and he need Yoongi now to comfort him.

 

'I want to rest.' Jimin said , then he peck Yoongi's lips. 

'I love you..' Jimin said then he kiss Yoongi and put his face on Yoongi's chest. 

'I love you too,baby.' Yoongi said as he kiss Jimin's head. 

---------------

A/N: The end.. I hope u guys like it.. and please do comment and subscribe... hihi... and upvote....maybe?

So u guys knew that all my story was oneshot or sometimes twoshot.. so I plan to make a chaptered story.. but I don't know if I should do it or not. This story is a schoolAu where Jimin is a bad boy and Yoongi was a smart boy and had to teach his brother,Jungkook's friend Jimin.. please do comment if you think I should post it here.😄