1/2

Look at Me

"Woaaahh. What a nice punch you got there."

I heard that stupid kingka said while touching his now bleeding lip. I didn't even flinch when I threw my punch and sent him down the floor. Who were you kidding? I'm Jeon Wonwoo. I knew he was trying to play with me, or at least he was trying to mock me as a nerd. I was a nerd, wasn't I? I love to read and learn, being alone in the library was not creating a sin so that wasn't a problem. The problem was these guys. They were just too dumb to even know the way to read or learn. I felt sorry for them but what else could I do beside leaving them alone? So, why couldn't they just leave me alone?!

 

Then there was this guy, Kim Mingyu. I never really had a problem with him since I always tried to avoid him when he called out for me. I liked him actually, he looked nice and turned out to be the only guy-beside me who could solve the questions in my Physics class. I also remembered that he was the guy who played guitar in the cafeteria to impress that other boy whose name I couldn't remember-it's not like I even want to know his name. 

 

So, today this Mingyu guy was trying to find a problem with me. Okay, two could play this game. I was tempted to smirk but when he got up and patted my back, I took a step back and glared at him.

"Easy there!" he raised both of his hands and had a smile on his face.

I glared at him even more. I hated stupid boys, especially the handsome ones. The way he was smiling with his bleeding lip was so stupid for me. The fact that he always hangout with those stupid boys was stupid for me. Everything about him just screamed stupid for me. 

When he put his hands down, he had that stupid expression that made him looked sincere, but I knew better that he wasn't. He was just trying to make me looked like a fool and as a laughing material for his friends. Stupid!

"Come on, man. I was just... Just testing out something." He laughed. What a stupid guy!

I decided to just leave him alone with his stupidity. Awww. My hand stung. I walked straight to the library as usual. But I did realize that that stupid guy was following me. When I turned to glare at him he stopped right in front of me. I really wanted to take a step back because of the closeness but I decided not to do so and glared at him instead. He smiled. Stupid! 

"I'm going to the library. It's not a problem, right? Wonwoo." He said and brushed pass me.

I was taken a back that he knew my name and the way he said my name was just so annoying. But I decided to let it go and walked to the library. He was there with a book on his hand and waved at me. I looked around and found no one but us. I went to take some books and sat down at the furthest seat. He came to sit beside me. I put my book down and glared at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

©nightStar