[151114] Day 2: People Like Us!

The JiKook Channel!

(Jungkook is really excited about his YouTube channel with his new boyfriend. Not only because they already have 11 subscribers after only uploading one video, but because Jimin belongs to him now.)

JUNGKOOK: Dadadada~ Jimin hyung~

(Jungkook has the camera on Jimin again. The two are at a Chinese restaurant having their first lunch date together as boyfriends. This is the sort of the thing they would do as friends, also, but Jungkook likes it better now that it’s an actual date…and not just them hanging out.)

JIMIN: You’re still wanting to do this YouTube channel? Really?

{Jimin is fine with Jungkook filming him. Actually, it’s quite normal for the younger to film. He just doesn’t want Kookie to film him eating and upload it for the world to see.}

JUNGKOOK: Hyung, people like us. After I uploaded our video yesterday, we got 11 subscribers.

JIMIN: Really? You already uploaded the video?

JUNGKOOK: Yep! And I bet they’re all super jealous of me because I have a super cute boyfriend.

JIMIN: Yeah…I don’t know about that.

(Jungkook turns off the camera so that they can enjoy their meal, and because Jimin is too shy after Jungkook called him cute. He is really cute. So ing cute. When he turns the camera back on, he and Jimin are in Jungkook’s room again, Mickie sitting in Jungkook’s lap.)

JUNGKOOK: So, I’m a little unsure of how to actually get this started…so I decided to do something that would help our few fans to get to know us better.

JIMIN: Okay.

JUNGKOOK: So we’re going to do something easy and start with a “My First Time” tag. I have the questions on my phone here, and we’re just going to answer them.

JIMIN: Sounds good. I can do that.

JUNGKOOK: You don’t really have a choice. I already decided it, hyung.

JIMIN: …

JUNGKOOK: So…for every question we have the same answer to, I’ll give you a kiss. First YouTube video?

JIMIN: The one you uploaded yesterday.

JUNGKOOK: Okay, that was, too easy. Of course it’s the same for both of us, but I’ll still give you a kiss. Next questions, who was the first person you subscribed to on YouTube?

JIMIN: Troye Sivan.

JUNGKOOK: Me too!

JIMIN: Really? You’re not just saying that because you want to kiss me?

JUNGKOOK: Well, the first person was actually Tyler Oakley. We’ll skip that one…and…do you still talk to your first love?

JIMIN: I…don’t have a first love. This is my first relationship…

JUNGKOOK: Then I’m your first love. I have one ex, but I don’t talk to her anymore. It ended for…*looks at Jimin* Obvious reasons.

JIMIN: Because of me?

JUNGKOOK: Because of boys.

JIMIN: But mostly me.

JUNGKOOK: Mostly you.

(Jungkook looks through the rest of the questions, but doesn’t find any that interest him.)

JUNGKOOK: Okay, well, the rest of the questions are boring, so…I guess that’s it!

JIMIN: Seriously, we’re not even going to do the full thing?

JUNGKOOK: You guys can let us know what you think and what you like to see next time, and we’ll consider it! BYE!

(Jungkook kisses Jimin’s lips as he shuts his camera off with the remote.)


Feel free to comment as if you were actually commenting on their YouTube channel...you know, like to them and not me? I don't know. If you want. You don't have to. It's a little awkward because they're still new to this YouTube thing, so yeah...