Chapter 3

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day~

Seungkwan woke up early and prepared himslef for school. He looked at himself at the mirror and looked at himself.

"Urghhh. These eyebags. I can't go to school like this. I need to cover them up" Seungkwan said. Then suddenly he remembers about his mom's makeup product in her room. He went to the master bedroom and and saw his mother's makeup table. He took out the concealer and apply on his eyebags.

"A little moreeeee. And we're done." he said. He put it back where it belong and went down.

"Goodmorning Seungkwannie~" Joshua greeted. He was scrolling his phone and eating some bacons with eggs.

"Goodmorning hyung~ Where's Jeonghan?" Seungkwan asked as he didn't see Jeonghan on the dining table.

"He went home last night because his younger brother have a problem with his project" Joshua answered and keep on munching the bacons.

"Ohh. And hyung. Please don't talk with you mouth full." Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"Diva Boo is back. Yeah Yeah. Okay. Shouldn't you be eating now? Or you wanna make Seokmin and Soonyoung to wait for you for a long time like before?" Joshua chuckled as he remembered that Seungkwan got scolded by Soonyoung for being 30 minutes late.

"Ahhhh. Not about that again. Oh great. Soonyoung just sent me a text message. Geez. Can he just wait for a while. I need my bacons." Seungkwan grunted. He took a piece of bread and stuff it with bacons and some eggs. He folded it into two and eat it.

"Got to go now hyung. Have a great day! Goodbye~" Seungkwan beamed and waved at his older brother. He closed the door and exit the house compound. He never asked his brother or driver to send him as he like to walk to school together with his friends.

After a while of walking, he saw Soonyoung and Seokmin infront of their condominium building. They stay together as Seokmin's mother threw him out from the house for being gay. Soonyoung's parents both died in a tragic car accident past few years. So he stayed in the condo where his parents have bought together with Seokmin. Seungkwan suddenly feel sad for the both of them. As he was busy with his thought, he had arrived infront of them.

"Guess who's early today honey" Seokmin wiggled his eyebrows. Soonyoung laughed at his boyfriend's cute action.

"You're lucky today Seokmin-ah. Now. What are we waiting for? Start walking peasants." Seungkwan said and make a way for him between both of them. They laughed and bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter