1/1

Empty

Seokjin had promised both Yoongj and Namjoon that they wouldn't do anything face for Valentine's Day. They were all lucky enough to have the same off day from work and school and they all relished in the fact that they could spend all day together, doing nothing in particular. Yoongi and Namjoon went straight to Seokjin’s apartment as soon as they woke up to start this day with their boyfriends.

 

They got through almost half a season of a show they were all watching when Namjoon got jittery of sitting down so long and started to lean into Yoongi's side, peppering kissed down his neck and jaw. Kisses led to touches which led to Namjoon Yoongi off while he and Seokjin made out and Yoongi giving Seokjin a . It was a nice intermission to their day of nothing and they were all warm and fuzzy when they were done.

 

Seokjin had promised to make dinner and it was hard for Yoongi and Namjoon to not salivate as the amazing smells wafted into the living room from the kitchen. When Seokjin said dinner was ready, they all but pounced to the dining table. Immediately stuffing their faces with food and saying rushed compliments to the chef, Seokjin couldn't help but giggle at his two boyfriends.

 

Namjoon cleaned up the dishes and they were all going to shower and get ready for bed after watching a few more shows when Seokjin stopped them.

 

“You know how we said we weren't going to get anything for each other?” He asked, his voice soft.

 

Namjoon narrowed his eyes and asked suspiciously, “Yea?”

 

Seokjin held his hands behind his back and rocked back on his heels, “Well I may have gotten you two something anyway.”

 

Yoongi shot up from where he was lying on the bed, “Hyung, you promised! Now I feel terrible that I didn't get you something.”

 

“No, no, don't feel bad, it didn't cost me anything,” he said while walking over to his dresser and stood next to a large drawer. He gestured to it and Namjoon looked at Yoongj before hesitantly opening the drawer.

 

It was empty.

 

Yoongi and Namjoon furrowed their brows, “I don't get it.”

 

Seokjin giggled, “The drawer is your present. This is my apartment, this is your guys’ drawer now.”

 

Yoongi and Namjoon beamed before they both tackled Seokjin onto the bed and showered him in kisses. Seokjin giggled and kissed them back.

 

Namjoon sighed, “How did we get blessed with such a great boyfriend, Yoongi?”


Yoongi hummed and snuggled into Seokjin's neck, “I don't know, but I'm glad that we did.”