H E L P !

Eunoia

D E A R  R E A D E R S,

                                         I want to thank you guys so much for supporting me all this short while since October. Starting from January 2016, I might likely be in a definite hiatus till next October comes around again.

 

 

I feel so appreciated for the first time in my life and I hope that you can comment more often. I might not be like other authors writing a huge chunk of notes at the end of every chapter but your upvotes, subscriptions and comments are no doubt my source of happiness.

 

 

I am a little introvert and writing is only my escapade from reality of stress from high school. Actually, I have been on AFF long ago last year but updating stories has been hard as I need my desktop and writing while sitting is really uncomfortable after a long time. Thus, I usually store my stories in Google Drive and Docs before transferring to AFF. 

 

 

If you like, you can find me on Wattpad and tumblr hopefully next year. I will mostly be recommending fandom classics on tumblr(it's empty currently) and as for Wattpad, I might continue my writing there. 

 

Here are the links: http://autumn-seoul27.tumblr.com/,    https://www.wattpad.com/user/autumn_seoul27

 

 

But today, I wanna ask you guys a favour. 

For this year Christmas, I am planning a OT12 one shot as a gift for you guys. Would you guys like a hp!au or a CEO!auComment down below as it is very important! Thanks! I will publish the story promptly on 25/12/15. The more you comment, the more I will be motivitated to write the au!

And for those of you who are looking forward to the sequel to Chance Upon, it'll be out very soon! I promise!