DRAFTT - Chapter 1

don't runaway from the truth.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A woman with shoulder length brown hair arrived in Korea. She walked out the gate and made her way through the exit.

she took her phone out of her jackets pocket, picks a familiar number and calls it.

*BRING* *BRING*

"Hello." A familiar voice came through the phone, a smile came on Dara's face directly.

"Hi Bommie with Dara.” Spoke Dara with a soft but nervous voice, of course she was like that she had not seen her best friend for 5 years. Bom squealed and asked Dara while screaming “Oh my god, Dara how are you?!" Making Dara smile of her friends reaction. “HI actually I must be mad at you young lady!” grumbled Bom. “You haven’t called or texted me the last 3 years!?” Bom pouted even she can’t see it.

“Bom-ah I’m so sorry about that, after the accident I was too full with emotion that I just couldn’t handle it anymore” explained Dara and She felt some feelings even though she buried it away a long time ago.

Bom was silent for a minute… She knew what happened. She as well cannot help it to feel the old emotions coming back. Bom shook her head to get away from the old Flashbacks. Dara notice the heaviness of the emotions that came back that she asked Bom if she can pick her up from the airport. Which makes Bom furrow her eyebrow in confusion.

"how do y-you mean with I pick y-you up?” she stuttered.

“like what I said can you pick me up?” Dara asks again and she felt slowly a smile growing.

Bom blinked a few times till she get the hint. “MOTHER OFF CHEESE YOUR ARE HERE!!!!!!!!" squealed Bom while screaming happy.

Dara shook her head holding her giggles.

 

"he he yeah, I arrived here about 10 minutes now and no cab can't give me a ride to you” explained Dara while smiling.

"om my~ Dara-yah why did you not call me when you just got there mm?... Santokkie park!! " Teased Bom with her pet name and don't forget the pout.

Bom picks her jacket and car keys. " I ‘am on my way to you wait for me okay, stay there and do not go anywhere! "tells Bom with a motherly voice.

Dara rolls her eyes about her friends comment.

"No mum I just wait here!" Dara said in her teasing voice. "ha... ha ....ha very funny, but I’m coming Dee *mwah*" said Bom and ended the call.

while Dara waited there 8 minutes, a moment later she decides to go for a walk through the center. while she walks she hears a song rumbling through the halls and hears someone count to the beat, but Dara directly knew who's voice it is and that makes her smile like a little silly girl that sees a new doll in a shop.

 

"So we end it with a wiggle of your hips to the left and to the right make a pose that’s it, okay guys?" the young lady’s voice pause to let them remind the techniques and began with a cheer to pep them up.

"Come on people! If we are done with this new techniques than we are done! “said the young lady cheerfully. She turned her back around but she did not noticed Dara standing at the side of the hallway.

The Lady turns the music on from the music stereo and watched them dancing the few moves. When the girl had turned back to look at the teens, she saw her face and she instantly knew that she was looking at Minzy one of the three best girlfriends she had when she lived in Korea. Minzy is the youngest of the four of them but when she was on the dance floor you saw the most y and fierce woman, the boys couldn’t take their eyes of her. So the three girls were always by her side to hold the erts away from her and them.

 

Dara shook her head smiling feeling proud of how her little maknea has grown up but she felt a little sad too cause she wasn’t there for her and with that in mind her eyes went back to them.

Minzy was with couple of other teens dancing, Dara waited for a few more minutes to see what they more had in house but they got stuck on a move in the dance. when they had had their time to rest Dara watched them from afar to look how the dance went.

the group took their position for the camera to be filmed, they stand far enough for everyone can move. Minzy counts and they started dancing and it begins great really great actually but like she thought something went wrong the counting or move perhaps?..

 

They finally have reached the end from the dance rehearsal and everybody is under the sweat and is breathing heavy.

"This isn’t going to work unnie, We can’t win a place in the dance contest.” Said Lisa the youngest from the girls. Minzy frowned at the floor not admitting that it won’t work.

"Maybe if we stop for today and have a rehearsal the day after tomorrow noona?” ask Bobby from the teens who was one of the tallest boys from the group.

“We know you do your best and worked hard ever since we heard some of the contest so why don’t we take a day to relax? "ask one from the boys group.

Minzy just sighed and sit next to the rest from the kids and let one from the girls head resting on her lap, while the girl closed her eyes Minzy did it too and thought for a minute.

 

That was the last drop of blood from Dara that run cold. Seeing Minzy with so much emotions writing on her face that you never could imagine, It’s not fun to see your friend in this state. She pushed the nervousness away and she makes sneaky her way to the group and greeted. "hi everybody I am Sandara Park, uhm I just saw you dancing and maybe I can give you some advice for your dance??" she counsel them. Some faces were lighting up and some with curiosity. But there were others with only a blank look and with uncertainty...

 

Their light is gone and how are you turning it back?

That thought run through her mind.

"I’m sorry Ahjumma but there is no need” said Minzy who still had her head hang low and bowed to Dara still not looking at her way...

she frowned and rolled her eyes. "waeo?? Ahjumma come on I am not that old Minkki-ah!!"said Dara with a smile on her face and put her hands on her waist. Faking an angry face.

Minzy’s head shot up a little enough for hers to see Dara's direction. Not really getting it in her brain that the voice from the owner is her long lost friend, but she told herself. “She left 5 years ago? she isn't here." She muttered under her breathe silently.

She shook her head stubbornly and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter