One

See Me As I Am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Taemin, your resident gold-digger.

Using his cute charms, beautiful face and y body he had find ways to survive and prosper in life through deception, lies and manipulation.

Maybe your thoughts are going in a direction where there is a tragic reason for his personality

Well there is a reason, but it aint really tragic.

He is not some abandoned orphan who needs to struggle for 3 meals a day.

His parents weren't gamblers, drunkards, addicts, etc.

He was never bullied or anything like that.

In fact, he is a boy who can afford to buy anything he wants with his rich and kind parent's money.

Its just that Taemin is never satisfied.

He has everything yet none of these seem to really matter.

He want more but he never knows what he actually wants.

 

Today is another day when he charms a man or a woman into spoling him rotten.

He goes to the club he and his bestfriend, Kim Jongin, frequents when the two of them are unimaginably bored. He sets his eyes on his target then he gets ready for action.

He knows how to put just the right amount of innocence and iness in his words that can make anyone say yes to his demands.

He knows just the right angle when he tilts his head aiming to look cute and provocative at the same time.

Spice it up with his soft and sweet voice that says "please" in every end of his sentences and there was no way a person can reject him.

 

When Taemin have accomplished his goals they go back to Jongin's place and do whatever they think of doing with the money he gets. 

"I'm telling you man, one day karma will come chasing after you and you won't like what he's got in store." Kim Jongin states as his hand held the steering wheel of his car. He, although the bestfriend of our devious protagonist, has never approved of his friends antics. He thinks it to be cruel how Taemin manipulates people who are charmed by him. 

"Haha. Whatever. I don't force them Jongin. It's their fault they're so easy to fool." Taemin chuckles nonchalantly. "Now, what do you want to do with all these money she gave me? She actually believed the bull I fed her." He continued to laugh.

"Thats mean man, now I have a friend whose struggling to pay for his sisters hospita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter