Another Day

✿ ❁ ❀Sunflower Dorm❀ ❁ ✿
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up in the early morning to see Yoongi still working from the night before.  I looked over at him to see him staring right me.

“Why are you up so early?” I could barely hear him like my head was full already and couldn’t compute anything. “Hey, are you ok? You look really pale.” He got up now feeling my head. His touch was cold and left a good feeling on my forehead. He had a concerned face and left the room for what seemed like less than  a second. He put a cold washcloth on my forehead making my mind clear a bit, but still no words left my mouth, nor his. I closed my eyes but still felt his stare on me. It felt nurturing and calming. When it went away I was already asleep. I woke up again at a much later time. Some rice porridge and medicine where next to me and so was a mint haired boy. I touched it feeling it was still hot then looked down at the sleeping Yoongi.

“What a kind boy he is.” I chuckled holding in my coughs trying not to wake him. I ate the porridge quickly and took the medicine. “I have to get better fast for his sake.” I fell back asleep from the medicine and instantly felt better from his feelings alone.

“Why didn’t you tell us Sam was sick!?! I want to help too...” I could hear Tae’s whining.

“Yoongi is that why you asked for my cook book?” Jin was there too? I feel  it’s awkward to wake up now...

“She looks better though. I guess you know how to take care of someone hyung.” Jeongguk sounds so cheeky.  I made a chuckle and was wide awake now. 4 pairs of eyes laid on me.  

“Noona!” Jeongguk ran full force hugging me. “Are you ok, do you feel bad still?”

“Nope I feel all better. Someone left me food and medicine. Someone very kind.” I swore I saw Yoongi blush but he turned away too fast.

“Well we have stuff to do everyone.” Jin clasped his hands together.

“What do we have to do?” Jimin suddenly popped in.

“School starts again in a few days.” I awkwardly glanced at Jimin thinking of what happened the other day.

“Oh...” The room suddenly became tense.

“Sam, you rest one more day. We’ll go out shopping tomorrow.” Everyone filled out except for Jimin who did the opposite. He closed the door after walking in, moved right next to me, and sat on my bed.  

“So what’s up.” He stared into my eyes again. I looked down in a panic. “You didn’t take a bath after the other day, that’s why you’re sick, right?” He caressed my face forcing me to look at him. I blushed so much I felt my whole body squeeze. He suddenly let go and walked to the door. “Well why don’t you come shopping with Jeongguk and I tomorrow? It’ll be fun.” He opened the door and was almost out when he stopped. “Oh, no is not an answer. See you early tomorrow!” I fell back into my my soft marshmallow pillows and breathed a heavy sigh.

“Should I just act like nothing happened?” I got up after I was sure Jimin wouldn’t pop back in and took a long shower. It felt refreshing yet calming. I walked downstairs after getting dressed and it was oddly quiet. I grabbed some water and food out of the fridge. I left my plate in the sink and decided to sit out on the swing on the front porch.

“Oh! Sam! I heard you were sick. How are you now?” Hoseok sat next to me swinging us higher.

“I’m fine thanks. Yoongi looked after me.” He covered his mouth in surprise making odd noises.

“Wah! What! Suga did! Are you positive?” I nodded.

“He even made me porridge.”

“Omo! Omo! You’re serious. That’s so unlike him. Last time I was sick he was so cold! How could he!” Hoseok pretended to cry getting emotional.  

“I’m sure it’s because I’m his roommate. Nothing else.”

“No, you’re special to him.”

“Who’s special to whom?” Yoongi walked up with bags of clothes and papers.

“Where did you go?” I asked looking him up and down as Namjoon and Jin carried the same things.

“We went out back to school shopping Sam.” Namjoon said digging in a bag and taking out a baseball cap with sparkles and shine placing it on my head. “ I told you I knew what size

Please log in to read the full chapter