The Start

Engraved Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really belive in all of that fate stuff?" Jihoon asked as he swung on the swing.

Soonyoung hesitated for a moment, staring at Jihoon in confusion. "The tattoos that will appear when we're sixteen? Well... I don't really think that it's fair that the world gets to decide who we're supposed to marry... Why are you worrying about this though? We're only ten..."

"Six years Soonyoung! Six years until we'll get those tattoos engraved into our skin! What if we aren't going to be soulmates? What if we find our soulmates and never met each other again? Soonyoung, I don't want to lose you..." Jihoon frowned as he stopped kicking his legs, drastically bringing the swing to a halt.

"Jihoon. We've been friends for five years now. Do you really think that we're just going to leave each other after we become sixteen? Don't think like that, we'll be best friends until the day we die, don't forget that." Soonyoung grinned happily at Jihoon.

-

Four year time skip.

"Soonyoung!" Jihoon called as he waved his hands enthusiastically.

Soonyoung ran up to Jihoon and grinned.

"Hey Jihoon! How are you?"

"Great! It's the first day of high school!" Jihoon smiled as he looked up at Soonyoung excitedly.

The two exchanged words about what happened during their summer vacations, when someone ran into Jihoon, knocking him down onto the floor.

"Ow..." Jihoon mumbled as he stood up slowly, dusting off the dirt on his hands.

"Watch where you're going shortie." the male that ran into Jihoon hissed.

"I'm not short!" Jihoon growled.

"You look short, and you are short." the male scoffed as he ruffled Jihoon's hair.

Jihoon growled, quickly turning away and stomping off. Soonyoung quickly trailed along, after shooting a death glare at the male. He ended up catching up to Jihoon right when he reached the hallway.

"Don't worry about him Jihoon, you aren't short." Soonyoung comforted as he patted Jihoon's back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter