Exploring uality

Butterfly
Please log in to read the full chapter

Okay so here is Jisoo exploring uality! It's totally okay to explore your uality and see what you like and what you don't like, but it's also okay if you don't want to do those things, and it's also okay if you do explore and decide that you don't like it! I've explored my own uality, tried dating girls and messing around, and I decided that I didn't like it :) but a sad thing is that people will tell me that because I didn't like it, it means that I'm homophobic, which isn't true at all. Remember that it's okay if you don't like exploring your own uality, you're still valid and it doesn't make you homophobic in any way. Homophobia is having something against homouality (or the LGBT+ community), it is not deciding that you aren't a part of the LGBT+ community :) you can still support LGBT+ rights and not be LGBT+ yourself :)

Also I'm hoping to try and include more LGBT+ characters in the future (not necessarily always in this story, but also any other one-shots/stories that I do) 

Also the last 3 paragraphs are literally based off real conversations I've had with my dad lmao (sorry dad)

View list here

Send requests here

When: Twins are 18! At university!!!

 

 

 

Jimin smiled as he knocked on Jisoo's door. She was in the same building that he was in so many years ago, it felt so weird to be back here. He frowned when she answered the door in only her shorts and bra. She instantly shrieked and covered up her chest, ", dad! What are you doing here?" He looked away as he walked in, and she reached for a hoody on the floor. "Do you always answer the door in your underwear?" He asked, frowning still. "I... I just... Um, no?" Jimin raised an eyebrow, taking a seat on her sofa, and that's when he noticed. The hoody that she'd picked up from the floor; Jisoo was one of the tidiest people he'd ever known. There were other clothes on the floor too, a sweater, a Tshirt, two pairs of jeans, and they were all leading one way: her bedroom. 


He blushed instantly, "oh my god, were you... Have I interuppted something?" Jisoo blushed, picking up a pair of jeans and slipping them on, "I just, I didn't know you were coming over," she explained. She stood awkwardly, eyes flickering around the room, she almost looked nervous. Which was to be expected really, he'd just interuppted his daughters moment. "Well... Bring him out then," he said, trying to ease the tension. She looked at him, a huge frown on her face, blushing harder. "I won't bite," he laughed. She was nearly nearly 19 now, obviously she was going to have . Hell, he was screwing everyone he could at that age. It was perfectly normal. 


Eventually she picked up the clothes on the floor and headed to her bedroom, and Jimin walked to the fridge, pouring himself a glass of juice while he waited. All she had was cherry juice, and he frowned. He hated it, but Jisoo had loved it since she was little. He took a sip and grimaced at the strong taste, wishing he'd just had water instead. He heard Jisoo's door open again, and he smiled, anxious to meet this new guy she was seeing. Who was he? Did Jimin know him? Maybe seen him around the campus? Was he nice? When he turned around to face them, his jaw dropped, and he stood frozen for a few seconds. 


"Jiyoon, this is my dad. Dad, this is Jiyoon," Jisoo said quietly, looking at the floor nervously. The girl besides her was blushing deeply, and Jimin noticed her hands shaking. He knew instantly why she was nervous, saw how genuinely afraid she was, he recognised that fear. He'd experienced it himself. He closed his mouth quickly, he didn't want his shocked expression to scare her even more. Because that's what he was; shocked. Not mad. Shocked. It really came out of nowhere. Instead, he smiled, not that either of them saw, they were both staring at the floor in front of them, looking so ashamed. "Jiyoon? It's a nice name," he said, softly, trying to ease the tension and make them less uncomfortable. 


It seemed to work a little bit. Jiyoon glanced at him for a second before looking away again, but Jimin could tell that she was still afraid, and he understood that, really. Korea had become less homophobic, but it didn't mean that homophobia didn't exist, and Jimin knew the resentment people got from their parents. He recognised the fear in her eyes, and he understood it completely. But he didn't understand why Jisoo looked so afraid too. He rolled his eyes and decided to be straightforward, "will you stop looking so scared? Jisoo, did you really think I'd be upset over this?" He asked, and Jisoo looked up at him with wide eyes, "I thought that you'd be disappointed or something," she admitted. Jimin scoffed, "I'm gay?" he replied, eyebrow raised. Jiyoon suddenly looked up at him, and Jimin noticed how she seemed to relax a little bit. 


"But I am mad about something," he continued, stomach twisting when Jiyoon stepped back. He quickly continued, "I'm mad that you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend. I thought we promised to have no secrets?" Both girls relaxed instantly. Jisoo ran over and hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry, daddy." Jimin sighed, hugging her back, "you can tell me anything, you know that right?" She nodded against his shoulder. "Right. Go and have a shower or something," he whispered, frowning. Jisoo blushed, stepping away from him and hurrying into the bathroom, pulling Jiyoon with her. Jimin sighed, shaking his head in amusement, of all times to visit his daughter, why did it have to be now? 


He  could hear them chatting while they showere

Please log in to read the full chapter