Chapter

What do I need

Mina doesn't remember how she got home, She only remembers Momo, who opened the door for her, and how she almost fell in the stairst in front of Momo.

Now she just wants to get rid of this headache.

She doesn't even try to get up from the bed. It's better than this cruel world. Suddenly she remembers. 

Yep, cruel world indeed.

Mina groans while getting up. She needs to get a drink. She walks to kitchen, holding her head due to the pain. She doesn't actually care about the pain. Nothing matters anymore.

Mina is already drinking her second bottle of Soju when Momo gets back home from her dance practice. The blonde quicky takes the bottle away from her.

"Give it back!" Mina shouts and tries to take it back from Momo.

Mina can't stop thinking about yesterday. 'I don't like you in that way Mina' is ringing endlessly in her head. She hates it. She needs that bottle.

"Why should I?!" Momo shouts back, she places the bottle on the table, making sure to not let Mina drink it anymore.

"She rejected me!" Mina shouts and finally let it all out. Once the tears start flowing, she doesn't want to cry, but she can't stop them. She can't take the pain.

"S-She said she doesn't want to see me anymore"

Momo's heart softens and she hugs Mina tightly. She feels her shirt getting wet of Mina's tears. 

"Shh.. I'm sorry for shouting" 

 

She helped Mina back to bed. The younger is staring at the ceiling.  Now she's realized what such a loser she is. Freak, stupid freak.

"Here drink this" Momo comes back with a class of water. "It will make you feel better"

Momo is not sure if Mina actually heard what she said since she didn't move an inch, just staring at the white ceiling. 

"You'll need it" she tries one more time.

"What I need is to die" Mina says quietly, but loud enough for Momo to hear it.

"Darling..." suddenly Momo starts to cry too.

"Don't say that" Mina doesn't answer. She closes her eyes to stop the tears from flowing again. She has already cried enough. 

She opens her eyes and looks at Momo, whose eyes are red from the tears. The blonde gets up to leave to room, but turns to look at Mina before leaving

"She's not worth of this"