Chapter 1

What is love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Mingyu POV

 

 

 

 

"Okay class, since you guys are a lucky bunch, we are going to have our English lesson in the library today!" exclaimed Ms. Lee with clear excitement in her voice.

Some students, who actually enjoyed English lessons, groaned out of pure disappointment, meanwhile, some seemed to be pretty excited about being able to hang out in the library for an hour.

I didn’t mind really, although I realized that I hadn’t ever been to the library since I’ve started university, (considering the fact that this was still my first year).

“Mingyu”. I looked up, to see Seung Chul standing in front of my desk. Seung Chul had been my friend since the beginning of secondary school, and to me he was like a brother I never had.

I sighed, not wanting to get up from my seat, but grabbed my belongings and followed Seung Chul to the library.

 

 

 

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

 

 

 

As we entered the library, we were immediately told to be silent. Looking around the library for the first time, I was dumbfounded at the large number of books they had.

There were grand bookshelves lined up by each other, and a few individual tables were placed near them for those who had come to study.

“Okay class, so your task for today will be to choose a book to base your study on for the rest of the semester. Keep in mind that you will be working towards your final essay, answering the question – ‘What is love?’. You will be given a whole hour to pick the book, so choose wisely”. Ms. Lee then dismissed us, and immediately, everyone scattered around searching for their books.

What is love? Me, being a 20 year old who has had no experience in relationships, had absolutely no idea how to answer that question.

I admit that I had been asked out by several girls in my lifetime, but I had turned them down, because during secondary school, I had actually found o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter