Shocking

The Reality You All Wanted

On SMent’s Building

Key – Minho – Taemin – Onew - Jonghyun

SHINee members are meeting with all the management. This morning, they have a called, it said there’s emergency situation. All members actually are very tired and exhausted about their schedule but it’s a must. All the management of SMent are there even the president.

The president start the meeting directly to the point, “Thank you for coming. Well, I know you are very busy this year but there’s important thing that I have to say as a president here. As you know, there are many problem flew up nowadays on our management. MNet, amber, JYJ, etc but A law court with JYJ is a huge problem on us. It seems endless, and we can’t afford anymore and we need your help to decrease the problem….”

Key thinks hard about what Mr. Lee said, his eyes becomes so sharp that he doesn’t have any idea about what they must do to help the company. Onew is very calm, repeating all the words of president in his mind, Minho is very exhausted so he just sit and listen, while Taemin is looking to all member with his confused face, his head turn to the left and right trying to get attention from his hyung, he need explanation about what’s going on in meeting room.

 And suddenly jonghyun speak, “Help? What can we do to help this company? We will do it if you order it to us”

Mr. Lee then speak smilely “I am happy that you are the one who said that jonghyun-ssi. We have discussed it a lot here, In order to cover up all the problem…..” Mr. Lee take a deep breath and continue his speaking “we need to set you up on a date with an artist”

Key jump from his chair, Onew and Minho still want to hear all the reason but they are really confused, Taemin is a full of shocked while Jonghyun seems can’t close his mouth, his jaws drop by hearing that.

“As I said before, we have discussed it a lot. And her management has known about this, seems they are need publicity right now, they agree about this set up dating. Jonghyun-ssi, the girl is your ideal woman, you’ve said it on Hello Baby, Shin Se Kyung.” Continued by Mr. Lee

Jonghyun still shock, confuse and angry, he doesn’t know what the feeling that he exactly had. “why me? No, I mean why SHINee?”  jonghyun’s fist is really hard,

Onew hold jonghyun’s hand and whisper “Calm down jjong”

As the leader, Onew speak calmly, “Can we know why jonghyun-ssi have to do that? Why SHINee?”

With full of smile, Mr. Lee continue his speaking, “To cover up the others problem on SM, the news about dating will be shocking all of people, while people only talked about that news, we will try our best to solve all the problem. People won’t know anything. And SHINee is very popular nowadays, a little news will make a full of attention and why Jonghyun-ssi? He is the one who have the schedule fewer than the others, we make it as a reason why he can be dating. Jonghyun-ssi, we have set it up smoothly, don’t worry, everything is gonna be okay. We need yor help for this 3 month, yes only 3 month. After that there will be no rumor anymore, we promise.”

Key’s eyes have widen. And he speaks with shaking voice, “it means we HAVE TO lie to our fans, to our shawols ?? Andwee !”

Minho asks too to president, “Isn’t there any ways except this scandal?”

 Taemin talks to jonghyun carefully, “Are you okay, hyung?”

Mr. Lee calm the members, “I am sorry to you all for making you into this situation. Believe us, we have been thinking about it many times. We need you. We really need your help.”

While Mr. Lee talking, Onew and Jonghyun have a little discussion

JJong, you know what, sometimes we have to do what we don’t want to do. I know your feeling but lets take the positive one, you are being with your ideal girl, Shin Se Kyung.”

“Hyung, that’s not the point ! I just think that are we a toy? Are our feeling doesn’t important to this company?” jonghyun said full of anger.

Onew patted jonghyun’s shoulder, “Don’t think it too hard. It’s only for 3 month, the company need us. We are following you, jjong. I’ll be on your side by the time you through this condition. I promise, I’ll never let you alone facing this.”

Key suddenly speaks tearly, “what if our shawols hate us because of this dating? NO! I mean, I don’t want to lie to our shawols! It doesn’t matter if they are leaving us because we are dating for REAL! At least, we don’t lie to them!” Key cry on Minho’s shoulder.

Their manager try to calm Key, “Key-ssi, please calm down. It’s the time to prove who the true shawols are”

“WHAT? Shawols don’t need to be tested! We love them, they love us because we are honest to them.” Key said desperately.

Taemin covers his ears, don’t want hear anything, he is afraid to see Key’s cry, and jonghyun’s anger. Confusing all the time.

"I have made a decision......."  jonghyun tell everybody with his shaking voice, everyone is waiting his answew. "I will accept that dating"

"WHAT ?? I hate you, hyung !" key left the room .....