Final

a case henber

Then f(x) returned to the stage with his new album "4WALLS". It was a surprise to everyone as the MV was so creative and imaginary. The girls danced divinely like they always did, and then realize that a certain tomboy is wearing heels even though she hates using them. she was more feminine ... and a certain someone noticed it. when the performance was over, they went to the dressing room and Amber dreamed of change. wearing tight pants and high heels was not herself. she ran excitedly to get rid of that costume suffering but she was prevented from his desire for arms wrapped around her waist until your legs to be lifted off the ground.

" wha-...Henry?"

she smiles excitedly when she see the guy with snoopy face. he spent two months filming a Chinese drama and more one month visiting his parents.

" How long i don't see you, stupid!" she mess his hair but finally hugs him tight. (she wan't say because it's strange but she felt really miss it).

"missed you too, llama!" he smiles at her and she remembers how missed this sweet smile for so long.  "wow! Really? are you wearing heels?" henry look at it from the top down as insanity beauty goes through your mind. 

"about it, it is part of the costume. I was was about to break free of them, but you stopped me."

"why? I like you with heels! I saw the show! love is 4walls, walls, walls ..."

 

he begins to sing taking still amber in his lap towards the dressing room for her change. she leaves him quickly taking off the heels of your feet while yelling 'freedom.'


"I knew it was a great idea to have bound to amber to wear heels." Krystal says while Luna and Victoria laugh.

"oh! henry! How long I do not see you with amber! what happened?" victoria question when you realize that Henry was there.

"business trips"

"unnie he was filming a new drama Chinese" luna said.

"And who was the lucky girl who filmed along with it?" krystal asked.

amber was changing inside the bathroom but could listen carefully to what they said. if anyone asks it will deny to death but it feels a little jealous to learn that Henry kissed a girl even to the movie.


  "well ... it was a surprise for me too ... but was Yewon."

amber leaves the bathroom a little shocked. Yewon, his wife in 'we got maried'. stupid program for couples.

"Yewon unnie? Really? she turned actress?" amber asked stunned.

"you filmed with Yewon?" luna also asks shocked

"hun ... yes." he says rubbing his neck a little red as he looked down.

"then you guys been together?" Krystal goes straight to the point.

"hun ... and II do not know for sure. I need to go. see you later amber." he runs away leaving all confused.

"hun ... bye."

"surely they are together." Krystal said.


"will it now be long?" victoria suspicious questions herself.

"I can't believe in that." amber says sitting on the couch with his hands on his head.

the menians send a malicious look at amber and she cringes in shame.

"Jealousy, amber?" luna question sitting beside her.

"jealous? why would I be jealous?"

"because its almost boyfriend, but you call him 'brother' is having an affair again with Yewon." krystal said laughing

"almost my boyfriend? I and Henry? ew! disgusting! I do not care if he came back with it or not. It is that ... it's just shocking. but this is not our problem, then forget it."

"uhum! clear! we believe the that you said because we have four years like you and then we are idiots." Victoria responds wryly. victoria is no fool. she knows what goes on in the head of each of them.

"great! it was just what I needed"  amber retorts and out of the dressing room a little frustrated with everything that happened. she was so happy to see him again, but then, people (mostly girls) need to screw it up. amber is interrupted their thoughts depart answer a message.

henry:
hey, amber! What do you think of taking one acai tonight? We spent a long time without talking.

she smiles while reading, but to see that people were looking.

amber:

you pay! can be 8:00 pm? I want to go in my place first.

henry:

is ready I'll go there this schedule. Just for today I will pay for you! xD

amber:
okay, stupid. until then!

within minutes amber comes in his apartment with the warm welcome of his jakjack.ela dog puts a skinny jeans, sneakers, a sweater a little white but just hide in a jacket. when finished changing, it feeds jackjack to see the schedule.

henry:

Ready? then come on!

amber:
 going. one minute.

she takes the elevator and out of the building to find henry leaning against car wearing black jeans and a white shirt showing his muscles (she does not know if she is breathing more, but it does not matter because this is henry)

"hey! Stupid!" - Amber flame in an angry tone and he startled. "I like açai" she concludes in a softer tone as he smiled relieved (and why he notices how she is beautiful just to go out with him.)
 
"so let's go? or trades will close here." he asks into the car as she turns on the sound. the music he played was "red light" and she danced in the car.

"wo! red light! great song" henry says dancing together.

"I like it too! the costumes are clothing Army."

"it reminds me of "real man"

"it reminds me that I should kill you for making me part of it."

"let's change the subject?"

"what subject? the subject: are you and yewon together?"

he immediately to the car in the parking lot and look at her a little unsure.

"she wants to have a relationship with me and my manager supports porcausa of mídia." he says a little sad.

"... and you want to be with her?"

"I don't know! she's really nice but ... I don't know ... I miss something she can not give me."

"I understand, bro. don't do things just because others want you to do. you make your own choices."

"but you also do some of my choices ...."

"you prefer to starve Mr. compulsive buyer?"

"do not. Miss right"  he laugh."thank you! I can always count on you for anything."

"Yes, you can snoopy."

an awkward silence inhabits the place. then amber out of the car going to buy acai and he goes after her.
they walk through the deserted streets of just enjoying each other's presence and of course, acai.

"what you put in your acai?" Henry question.

"condensed milk, granola and peanut candy. you?"

"condensed milk, chocolate and strawberries."

they look at each other smiling as quickly steal a spoonful of acai each other.

"peanut candy!"

"Strawberry"  they laugh, but again there was silence between them.

"I missed you"  he admits.

"I know! many people say it". she brags playing the lock of hair in the air that falls perfectly in place.

"I am serious! 3 months is long. his jokes were not there when I needed."

amber then realize there is something wrong with him. he was hiding something from her.

"henry, what happened?"

"hun? nothing"

"ah! com'on! don't lie for me!"

"okay. well ... in my family there is a very ancient tradition that man needs to engage 27 years. I have 26 then, my parents want to plan my engagement with Yewon and I'm nervous because I wan't"

"henry ... calm. it's all right. the choice is yours ... just think ... right in it will do."

she was doing her best to stay calm. surely he will marry vom Yewon, definitely. He has nearly 27 years and Yewon too. while amber is 23, it is so new that he might call little sister. but he says it does not look so young so he just calls sister.

"I just wanted person who I search  feel the same for me. Love is very complicated and is getting a very depressing conversation, so let's stop talk about it."

"henry ..."

"Yup?"

"nothing..."

"nothing? go ahead! say it!"

"hun ... what they lack in Yewon?"

"It is something I can not explain. fun maybe or maybe ... true love."

"you ever felt true love?"

"yes ... in fact I still feel."

"So what you waiting for? do not miss your chance to be happy with someone who really loves to live with someone you can not love."

"Really?"

"Yup. I think you should think about it."

"and you think about it?"

"sometimes ..."she says simply looking for acai pot fidgeting with the spoon."

"amber ..."

"yes" she doesn't take her gaze from the pot. but he lifts her chin with his index finger and without delay leans forward touching on her lips.

it widens his eyes dazed by the sudden action. but gets carried away by him since Henry deepened the kiss. she spends her free hand around his neck as he wrapped her waist. after two minutes they break the kiss and their faces are red like tomatoes.

"why did it?" she asked still a little confused.

"because ... after all these years of living with a stupid llama who loves to humiliate me, I realized it's the same one that fills all my emptiness."

"I missed you too your stupid." - She smiles looking down.