Chapter 1: Guests

The Goddess of Abs Got Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Inside the Starnight's condominium, the girls were preparing their clothes, some of them are taking a bath. The leader noticed that their maknae is still on her shared room. So being the leader, she knocked the door. 'No answer'

 

She didn't give up as she knocked the door again, multiple times but to her dismay, still not answering. She opened the door and it revealed a sleeping beauty on her fluffy bed. She sighed and decided to wake up the maknae.

"Angel~ah,wake up. We have a schedule today. Wake up~" she said as she gently shook the latter.

Angel woke up and rubbed her eyes cutely as she unconsciously pout her lips which Nayeon find it cute so she giggled at the sight of it.

"Angel~ah, we have a schedule today so take a bath now,arraji?" the leader demanded.

"Yeah" she stood up and walk in her bathroom.

After half of hour, Angel's members are now taking their breakfast,still waiting for her presence.

"Nayeon unnie, did you really wake her up or she's still in her bed?" that's Mina, the dancing machine of their group.

"I did, I made sure she took a bath before I leave her room" she defended.

"Let's make a bet, Mina" Chaeyoung said confidently. She's a main rapper, by the way.

 

"What kind of bet?"

"If Angel didn't go out in her room until we leave,it's my victory but if she do, then it's yours. Deal?" she asked.

"What is the prize?"

"Simple. It's a dare."

 

"Okay,deal."

"Yeah! I know Angel will not open her door, I bet she's still sleeping in the bathroom" she laughed but only stop when she received a glare from the lead dancer, Tzuyu, Angel's bestfriend.

"Will you please not make a bet of her?" the visual's bestfriend said to the two of them.

"Don't mind her. She's being a protective girlfriend again." Mina whispered to Chaeyoung but Tzuyu still heard it.

"Yah! She's not my girlfriend. She's my bestfriend." she corrected to her crazy dorky members.

"Whatever you say~" they sang in unison. Nayeon,who just listened to their bickering, shook her head and continued to eat her breakfast. Not too long ago, Angel opened her door. She's now fully dressed with her mickey mouse sweater, her denim pants and her red casual shoes .


"Good morning!" she greeted them with a smile on her face.

"Yeah! The victory is mine. Bwahahahaha" Mina laughed evilly to the loser infront of her.

"It's unfair. She supposed to sleep until Nayeon goes to her room. Unfair~ Unfair~" the other girl whined. She can't believe it seeing by her two eyes, Angel is standing right beside of their leader? It's unbelievable. She woke up early without waking her up multiple times? Unbelievable. The overreacting thoughts made by Chaeyoung.

The guardian 'Angel' just ignored her childish unnie as she rolled her eyes.

"Goodmorning, Angel. Sit down so you can eat your breakfast now" the older one said. She sat down beside to her bestfriend as she grab some sandwich and placed it to her plate.

"Unnie, where is our next schedule?" she asked curiously because she didn't get a chance to look at their schedule since she fell asleep as they got home.

"Ahm...we're going to be a guest in 'Happy Together', i think?"

"Ah, okay."

"Then after that, we need to practice for our comeback" the leader updated them.

"Okiedokie~" she used her famous aegyo that no one can resist it. They just laughed and finished to eat their breakfast.

 

 

 

Inside the studio,where the production team are preparing their needed to shoot later. Meanwhile,the 'Starnight' members are inside of their waiting room. As usual, some of them were putting some make-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter