Leader , Main Vocalist and Main Visual : Kim SunRye

Diamond Roster [ Apply open for Solo Artists, Duos and etc ]

 

Full Name: Kim SunRye

Stage Name: Isabella Kim

Birth Date: November 17, 1995

Nationality: Half-korean Half-french

Profile Name: SUJUGENsOshielf

Profile Link: ( I dont need to put it )

Position: Leader and Main Vocalist 

Height: 177 cm

Singing Voice : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drX29-9zpRc

Dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATAPNsB9d9A

Likes: 

  • Dancing
  • Singing
  • Fast Songs
  • High Notes
  • Laughing

Dislikes: 

  • Sweating
  • Running
  • Rapping
  • Fighting
  • War

Trainee Life: She trained for 6 years and 5 months. Her vocal trainers were Dana, BoA and other CSJH members. She enrolled in the same dance school as Yunho.  She was a model for 4 years in an magazine. She went to Japan in 2007 to be a  8th Generation as an " exchange student " with Junjun and Linlin as the representative for Korea but missed the oppurtunity due to studies. After training , she left and went to America to have singing and dancing lessons . She went to Canada in 2010 to recieve Intense training. Her vocal trainer was Celine Dion and her Dance trainer was Madonna. In early 2011, she came back to Paris to receive short training. She knows more than 14 languages.  In March 2011, she trained in Austrailia for a month and trained back in Korea before DEbuting.  She also went to England to recieve more training , She went under Acting and Rapping training.  Since she was 4 years old, she also studied in the Russian School of Ballet upto when she was 12.  In late 2010, she went to China to train more and get used to the Chinese style and language due to her debut as an solo artist which never happened.

Training Period: 6 years and 5 months

Appearance : tumblr_lv8zvn6XfB1qa5dcno1_500.png

tumblr_lv8f18n0YN1qa5dcno1_400.jpg
 
Family Backround: She has one older and younger sister. Her older sister , Kim Sunjin is an stewardess in Incheon International Airport and a part-time model. Her younger sister Kim Sunhwa , is a trainee in JYP Entertainment. Her parents were usually away since they are  busy with their family buisness and her older sister took care of both of them. She grew up in Paris, France , moved to Seoul, then to Japan then America. In 2010 , She trained in Canada and recieved intense training. Her parents missed her alot so she always gets candies when her parents come back. When she was still studying, her friends would always think that she's BoA since they sound alike. 

Parents : Kim Soohwan ( CEO of Kim Corporation )

Francoise Bonnefoy ( Model of a French company ) 

Bestfriends:

  • SNSD Jessica
  • F(x) Krystal
  • BoA
  • TVXQ Changmin
  • TVXQ Yoochun
  • Super Junior Heechul