EXTRA (continuation of finale)

Brat and Jerk


In the occasion of valentines I have decided to write and extra chapter. This is not like a filler or extra chapter kind of idea, but actually leaves off from the original ending. 
So this is an extended ending. 
But it does slowly become a filler as you follow chanbaek into their full date.
---------------

"5 years, brat." 

Baekhyun sighs before madly punching Chanyeol in the ribs, momentarily forgetting that in fact the later was in a cast and was severely burned. 

"Idiot, idiot, idiot... still calling me brat...as if!" He eventually gives up, and decides to flourish Chanyeol with occasional mummers of are you ok? Oh my god I'm so sorry. 

"That's weird you never apologize." Chanyeol smirks, intending to tease Baekhyun again. He watches the nurses eyes, that look to have... Eyeliner on? It suits Baekhyun.  "You've matured." 


"Shut up. You're still an old ma-" 

"Mature makes you look y." Chanyeol remarks laughing until Baekhyun throws another hard punch towards his arm. His face is as red as a tomato, but the CEO finds it adorable. 
He takes Baekhyun small hand in his own and looks into his eyes. 

"So how's about we go on our second date." He winks. 

"I'm sorry, not with the get up you have on now, no way." Baekhyun shakes his head, trying to hide his evident blush. Of course he's referring to the fact that Chanyeols arms are stained with burns, and there's no possible way he could even go out much less eat from something. 

"I can't believe you went into a burning building to get my phone number what a jerk." Baekhyun crosses his arms. Somehow the childish side of him surfaces whenever he's around Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol shrugs unable to explain himself. "I guess, at the time all I could think about was loosing contact from you." 

"How heroic. You drool in your sleep while you're at it." Baekhyun scoffs. 

"Hey- oh, so you were looking at my lips... I wonder why." Chanyeol adds suggestively. 

"What none sense." 

"It's true." 


"No." 

"Yes." 

"No." 

"Ye-" 

"Baekhyun!" Another nurse barges into the room. He notices the room only occupies one patient who is Chanyeol. The nurse looks overwhelmed, and slightly confused. 

"Jongdae." 

"Oh... Chanyeol." He scratches the back of his neck out of embarrassment. Maybe because he hasn't bothered to contact his former CEO for over 5 years. "Nice... er seeing you here?"
 He laughs nervously, and then another moment coming back to his senses, remembering why he was here. 

"Baekhyun!" 

"What-" 


"Hey I didn't know Jong-" Chanyeol starts, but the nurses seem conflicted and busy as a look seems to go past them. 

"Emergency in room 215, internal bleeding-" 

"Okay okay." Baekhyun immediately runs out of the room, ignoring Chanyeols burning questions. 
Meanwhile, Jongdae awkwardly hangs around the door frame, feet shifting from side to side.

"Jongdae, it's been five years you little and you're standing over there."

By command Jongdae inches closer, as Chanyeol notices he looks seemingly different. His hair cut short, and maybe even looking more mature than ever before. He sees an expensive ring on his finger that shines in the sunlight. 

"Have I been in a coma? Why is everyone getting more mature?" Chanyeol jokes. "Anyways did you miss me?" 

"Well, I was hoping we'd meet again... So I could do this." Jongdae sits on the chair that Baekhyun had once occupied. 

He swiftly closed his eyes and punches Chanyeol hard on the face. 

"Ah! What the hell everyone is beating me up today!" Chanyeol holds his cheek in pain squinting at the now prideful Jongdae.

"I can't believe you left Baekhyun! What a little - ugh you know something I just- you know if you hadn't- you mess up everything!" A series of jumbled words and incoherent speech escape the nurses mouth. 

"Okay, okay calm down. I sorry, but I already apologized to Baekhyun, so please don't hurt me." Chanyeol closes his eyes waiting for pain. Instead he finds the impish man smiling in triumph. 

"Okay I'll let you go. Now if you'll excuse me I'm at work, we'll catch up later." He lifts himself off the chair pausing at the door frame to turn around.
Chanyeol is confused wondering what he's going to say, and obviously the troll that Jongdae is outshines all. 

 

"By the way, call me Chen." 

----------------------


Once Chanyeols wounds began to heal he finally got the courage to call Baekhyuns new number to ask him on a date.

"Hello?" Baekhyuns sweet voice sounds.


"Uh- hi it's me Chan-" 

"Yeah I know. Spit it out." 

"I was uh- wondering if you wanted to go watch er a movie?" 

 

"Chanyeol...." Baekhyuns voices becomes sad all of a sudden, scaring the CEO. 


"Yes...?" 


"I already have a boyfriend..."


"What-!" 

 

"Hahahah! You're still a gullible idiot." Baekhyun says in accomplished tone. "Anyways what time you wanna meet up?" 

"6:00." 

"See you then." 

And just like that the conversation ends. And despite the fact that it was two minutes long, Chanyeol heart is still beating. 
----------------


They decide to meet at a water fountain. It's been five years but the the couples opposite personalities are evident as Chanyeol came 30 minutes early, and Baekhyun arrived an hour late. 

"You're late." Chanyeol crossed his arms head gesturing to the sunset sky as proof. 

"I slept in okay, don't act like my mom-" 

"Don't make excuses." 


Baekhyun scowls, looking at Chanyeol annoyed. "So what, now you're gonna mad at me?" 


Chanyeol just ignores him and leads the way towards the movie theatre giving the boy silent treatment really set him off as he tried jumping up to meet his eyes. 

"Hey! Chanyeol! Wake up! Talk to me!" Baekhyun jumps every now and then, he plasters a cute pout on his face that Chanyeol wants to kiss so badly. 

"Shush, I'm trying to walk." He looks away. 

"Walking doesn't require silence!"

But Chanyeol turns his head even more, secretly pleased with the way Baekhyun is following him everywhere and not acting like his cold rebellious self. It's cute, and it makes Chanyeol want to more. 

They find themselves all the way a the back, just like old times. Chanyeol can only remember one thing whenever he visited the movies, something not so PG thirteen. As soon as he sits down he glances at Baekhyun and the whole scene flashed before his eyes. The school boy was on his knees, hall owing his cheeks, swallowing his girth whole. 

It send shivers up his spine and secretly wants it to happen again, (especially since he's legal) but retains his composure by shaking the thought from his head. 

The movie is boring. It's was the couple of movie tickets left since the nurse had come so late. It was a weird animated movie, and half the time Chanyeol could not keep his eyes on the screen because he could feel Baekhyuns warm breath on his neck and the boy inched closer and closer.

Baekhyuns head was resting on Chanyeols shoulder and the CEO knew he was awake, and everything he was doing what purposeful. It's a small gesture but Chanyeols breath hitches. 

"Sorry for coming late." He whispers quietly cheeks blushing, words muffles as he speaks into Chanyeols clothes.

Chanyeol smiles in triumph. Nothing turns him on more than an apologetic Baekhyun.

Instead of responding Chanyeol lifts the nurses head off his chest and kisses him. It's a long kiss. 

Very long, it's turns into a make out session. They ignore people and families that eye them in annoyance. 
In fact, a comet could have hit the earth but all Chanyeol and Baekhyun could care about was them being together.

Baekhyun grabs Chanyeols neck so he position himself on his lap, but that's not the best part. The nurse constantly rubbing on his , which is seriously bothering him. 
It's only a couple of minutes down the line when Chanyeol realizes they should probably end the movie earlier. 

"Baekhyun-" Chanyeol pleads in between kisses. 

"What." 

"People, mhmm... are staring." The CEO is seriously conflicted because even though he may need to leave, he doesn't want to.

He is pretty sure Baekhyun is shameless and will not stop. So he stands up and flings the smaller on his shoulder while exiting. 

"Let- go!" Baekhyun wails probably annoyed that he had to stop. 

"God, you're so immature." But so cute. Chanyeol dies a little on the inside. 

"Ah where are we going." Baekhyun whines.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and finally finds what he's looking for. A small, single person bathroom. He shoves Baekhyun inside and locks the door behind them. 

"Why are we in a bathroom? Are we gonna do it in here?" 

"Oh, so you wanna do it huh?" 

"Shut up." He blushes. 

Chanyeol cups his burning hot cheek and continues where they left off, feeling ever inch of Baekhyun's body. It's so small, so perfect and even though Chanyeol has seen it once before, he can't help but want to rip off the mans clothes and indulge himself in reckless behaviour. 

Baekhyun immediately grips the CEOs without hesitation. He bends down and s his jeans revealing an angry red tip, dripping with precum. 

"God you're so big." 


This time Chanyeol blushes. He can't help but feel extremely good about pleasing Baekhyun. 

"You're all talk, show me what your lips can actually do." 

Provoked and , Baekhyun trials his tongue all over the place. His takes his time, and it's killing Chanyeol. First, he the tip looking into the others eyes and then engulfs the whole length. 
He does this same deafening process for 5 minutes straight until Chanyeol decides not everything is about him. 

He pulls Baekhyuns pants down, and immediately starts to him off. 
"Oh my god, Chanyeol." Baekhyun moans. He bobs his head over and over again, until he knows that Baekhyun is fully aroused. 

Chanyeol hoists the light boy on the wall his two fingers and sticking them inside his entrance. Baekhyuns facial expression is mixed with pain and pleasure. His mouth is wide open as he gets used to the weird feeling.

", Chanyeol." He moans when the other begins to take them in and out. 
 
"You like that don't you?" 

He decides to reach into his pants pocket and lather out lube all over his rosy cheeks. 
Upon the realization Baekhyun incoherently says
"Looks like I'm not the only one who wanted to do it." 

It makes Chanyeol playfully angry so  he surprises the smaller by shoving his girth up his . 

"." Both moan at the same time.

"Please Chanyeol, move!" He begs. It's a wonderful sight, seeing Baekhyun come undone, so fragile. 

When Chanyeol moves in and out he can say that it's probably the best thing he's ever felt, especially with Baekhyun. 

Two minutes in and Chanyeol is pounding him.

"Ah! Nhmm! Harder! Channie! Please!" 

" Baekhyun you're so hot." He groans.

"Mhm! I want it deep baby, deep inside me please!" 

Chanyeol watches with great attention as Baekhyun shuts his eyes tight, enjoying every minute. Sometimes when he opens the he captures the others lips and from then on, they don't know how long they've been going at it.

It's when Baekhyun and Chanyeol together release a loud pleasurable moan, as they come apart, reaching their . 

They sit in the small compact space realizing what the had just done.
They dress themselves quietly and exit the room as if nothing happened.

 


-----------------

"Now I know why you asked me on a movie date." Baekhyun projects thoughtfully on the way out of the movie theatre. 

"Wha-" 

"Oh shut up, I know you still think about that I gave you five years ago." He teases.

Meanwhile Chanyeol is eager to change the subject because Baekhyun is hollering their privacy. 

"So, what are we now?" 


"Friends with benefits." Baekhyun says hotly. Soon after laughing his off. 

Chanyeol can sense the sarcasm In his tone and immediately begins to pinch his ear. 

"Ah, ah!" 

They go at it for awhile, until Baekhyun stops in his tracks like he's just seen a fallen star in the sky. His face looks almost sad. 

"What?" Chanyeol asks. 

"This reminds me of when you pinched my ear back then, when I was walking to school...remember?"
Baekhyun lets his hands stay in his pockets, staring at the ground. Is he blushing? 

"Yes, but why are you shy all of a sudden?" Chanyeol asks. 


"Well, even then... I had a big crush on you. When I saw you in the office, I wanted you to notice me, to remember me, because I was probably just another teenager. So I locked you in a closet." The nurse laughs at his stupidity. "You must have hated me." 

Chanyeol looks at him for awhile trying to read his emotions, but he was a blockhead there was no way he could understand anything that was happening. 
His mind was clouded with how utterly y Baekhyun looked, hands tucked into his pocket, eyes smeared with eye liner. 

"No. I didn't hate you." Chanyeol thinks to the first time they met. He remembers thinking Baekhyun had cute features, and if he really was 'just another teenager' why was Chanyeol interested in him? 


"I guess I hid my feelings with anger and hatred. I was also envious. You were the teenager I always wanted to be that was, after my  father died." He shrugs. 

But Baekhyuns expression changes as he realizes he's never heard this from Chanyeol. But it explains a lot. 

"My dad died too, when I was young." Baekhyun admits since they're sharing. "I guess it didn't affect me the way it did to you because he wasn't a CEO. But, without him I guess I never liked school and would always get in trouble." 

"Funny, we're  do far apart in age, but so similar." Chanyeol concludes their long conversation. 

 

"I love you."  Baekhyun sighs with a smile, looking up at Chanyeols dazzling smile. 
He swats his head. "Jerk." 


"Me too, brat." 


-----------------------
Authors note: 
First full , and lol it was really an uneducated not really sure about male anatomy specifically and when you feel pleasure.

The point is, happy late valentines day, and sorry for the spelling/grammar mistakes.